Search Unity

Easy Mobile - Many-in-one package for mobile games

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by pt5011, Jan 28, 2017.

1. mastergamebuilders

mastergamebuilders

Can i show ads of my desired ad network ?
    for example.
    If i want to show UnityAd on MainMenu
    FB Ad on Selection Menu
    Chartboot on Complete
    Adcolony on Fail.

2. Feelnside

Feelnside

Hi everyone! Someone tried to use privacy policy consent? I just noticed href links are not working at all (even in the default demo scene with the privacy policy window created through the script). Is it possible to review that point?

Update:
    - Looks like on mobile device the link works (it's not working in editor)
    - On the device (android, didn't tested on iOS) the Toggle buttons are not visible (in UnityEditor it works fine but on Android device it shows 'ON'/'OFF' instead of toggle image (an image below)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 2, 2020
  3. PawelFJ

PawelFJ

It hasn't been called, though. I am testing it in the editor or on my Android phone. What do you mean uninstall or reinstall? The ad test demo scene also has the same problem.

The IAP package was imported. I did reimport and it works now.

4. pt5011

pt5011

5. pt5011

pt5011

@FeeInside Can you share the specific Android version & device on which you encountered this issue?

6. pt5011

pt5011

@Trabahoo I meant uninstall the app from you Android phone and reinstall it to reset the "ads removed" state. But if your app has a "Remove Ads" IAP product and you bought it previously, the purchase would be restored automatically when the IAP module is initialized after reinstalling which should activate the RemoveAds() method again. So worth checking that.

7. Feelnside

Feelnside

I used Meizu 16th, Android 8.1.0 (Unity 2019.2.21.f1).

Update:
    On another Android device it works better (I see native toggle buttons). Interesting... It would be better to have an ability to pull Unity UI toggles instead of native ones (since on some devices it may work incorrectly (like it's on Meizu 16th)).

Here is a list of devices with that issue (small toggle buttons with the text only)
    - Meizu 16th (Android 8.1)
    - Pixel 1 (Android 7.1)
    - Moto G4 Play (Android 6)
    - Mate 9 (Android 7.0)
    - Nokia 1 (Android 8.1 Go edition)
    - Pixel 2 (Android 8 / 9)
    - Moto Z (Android 7)
    - P8 Lite (Android 5)
    So it's really sad problem since it's very useful to use that Privacy Consent window but it's very difficult to recognize the toggle buttons.

It looks better only on Android version 4.4 or less (since I see normal native toggle buttons on 2 devices with the Android 4.1 and 4.3).

Here are 2 images (first one how it looks on "Android >= 5" and second one "Android < 5")

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 3, 2020
  8. vishgangani6001

vishgangani6001

I am Using Audience network Ads By Easy Mobile But Get This Error When Show Ads

@Ads Facebook Inter Is Ready : True
    AdsManager:ShowInterstialAds(Int32)

2020-03-02 17:43:40.335348+0530 PianoTiles[59850:11124951] [FBAudienceNetworkLog/FBAdBridgeCommon:37 thread:1 <error>] No Unity view controller was found.

2020-03-02 17:43:40.335739+0530 PianoTiles[59850:11124951] [FBAudienceNetworkLog/FBAdBridgeCommon:100 thread:1 <error>] No Cocos2d view was found.

What is The Problem Here I Don't Understand ?

9. pt5011

pt5011

Thank you for the detail info. During its development we did test the consent dialog on latest Android versions (6,7,8 and 9) to make sure it works well. While it's impossible to test all Android device models, we expected the behavior remains consistent as long as the device runs the same Android version as the one we tested. Which may not be true in this case.

We'll try to get hold of one of the devices in your list and do some test to see if we can come up with anything.

10. pt5011

pt5011

Seems like some issue with the AudienceNetwork SDK. Have you tried using another version of the SDK or search for the errors?

11. unity_rbiiSogm4QMUKg

unity_rbiiSogm4QMUKg

Hello,

we're using this asset for a project and we have a problem. If an user buys an element he doesn't receive anything back but the payment goes as if the PurchaseCompletedHandler isn't called.but if i try it on unity it goes well.

Thank you.

12. sudunity12

sudunity12

I also have the same issue...I contact them by mail but no replay....

13. sudunity12

sudunity12

I got a problem when,
    1) A user buys product one time, it shows google play store pop up for purchase.
    Everything fine for the first buy.
    2) When I try to buy same product, purchase get successful automatically with out showing play store shop pop up, or validating purchase.
    So, users can buy the same product with out pay anything after the first purchase.

can any one solve this issue....??

14. banksazero

banksazero

Hello,

I try to use ad mob's banner and interstitial but it not work.
    I already add the app id, banner, and interstitial id in the tab.
    -Initialize as your script

if (!RuntimeManager.IsInitialized())
    RuntimeManager.Init();

-Add
    Advertising.ShowBannerAd(BannerAdPosition.Bottom); // for banner

what I missed?

15. Yanaka

Yanaka

Hello,

I tried to called the 'Sharing.ShareImage' method on android but it doesn't work.
    I saved the screenshot successfully and saved the path as shown in the demo.
    Sharing for URL and Text work.
    I tried building the demo, but the share image still doesn't work.
    I have also given the app storage permission on the Android.
    I've released the app on Google Play for testing in this link:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Lentera.SharePhotoKeSosmed

The Unity version is: 2019.3.0f6
    Android version: 7.0

Thank you for your help

I've sent you an email regarding this too.

16. Yanaka

Yanaka

UPDATE!
    I tried making a new project with same settings, now it works. I have no idea what went wrong.

17. Yanaka

Yanaka

Is there any way to share video?

18. dimib

dimib

Hey all, this asset looks very nice. I'm using the Pro version now.

First question: Is it possible to request the Android permissions for camera, etc. only when the user wants to access the features? (runtime)

It's not a good practice to request all permissions at the start.

Second question: Taking a picture with the camera returns me an error on a Samsung S8 device "Fail to open camera intent.". How can I solve this issue?

The call stack is:

MyClass:<takePicture>b__29_0(String, MediaResult)
    EasyMobile.Internal.NativeAPIs.Media.<>c__DisplayClass_0:<OnNativeCallback>b__0()
    EasyMobile.Internal.RuntimeHelper:Update()

May the problem with Easy Mobile Pro is related to this one? https://stackoverflow.com/questions/9890757/android-camera-data-intent-returns-null

Last edited: Mar 20, 2020
  19. Firlefanz73

Firlefanz73

Hello,

I have a game in beta state, target platforms are pc (standalone or uwp) and android.

I just added some Achievements / trophies, some leaderboards and one single purchase item with easy mobile for my Android platform.

I want to have this 3 Features in my pc or uwp Version, too.

And I am also unsure about the store to release it (it is a mixture of a simulation with pocket car racing game for small money, I think Maybe 2.99€: https://www.indiedb.com/games/pocket-race-manager).

Any Chance to have a simple way for achievements, leaderboards and a purchase item on PC without having to do all of those by myself?

Thanks a lot :) and stay healthy...

20. UDN_5c806b49-d8a0-4f67-a296-c12c91aa7396

UDN_5c806b49-d8a0-4f67-a296-c12c91aa7396

Hi, as noted on your manual with regards to Admob Rewarded Ads:
    Is it possible to unload the ad without consuming it?

21. salvoInc

salvoInc

Hi, I purchased Easy Mobile Pro and started using it.
    I get an error when building xcode prj from Unity.

ld: warning: arm64 function not 4-byte aligned: _unwind_tester from /Users/xxxx/Documents/Working/XXXXX/xcode/Libraries/libiPhone-lib.a(unwind_test_arm64.o)

Undefined symbols for architecture arm64:

"___isPlatformVersionAtLeast", referenced from:

-[ConsentDialogToggleController viewWillLayoutSubviews] in libEasyMobile.a(ConsentDialogToggleController.o)

-[ConsentDialogToggleController updateDescription] in libEasyMobile.a(ConsentDialogToggleController.o)

-[ConsentDialogViewController createViewWithTitle:contentElements:isDismissible:] in libEasyMobile.a(ConsentDialogViewController.o)

-[ConsentDialogViewController viewWillLayoutSubviews] in libEasyMobile.a(ConsentDialogViewController.o)

-[ConsentDialogViewController insertTextViewWithHtml:intoView:underView:withDefaultTopSpacing:] in libEasyMobile.a(ConsentDialogViewController.o)

-[ConsentDialogViewController insertConsentToggleWithDescriptor:intoView:underView:withDefaultTopSpacing:] in libEasyMobile.a(ConsentDialogViewController.o)

-[ConsentDialogViewController insertButtonWithDescriptor:target:action:intoView:underView:withDefaultTopSpacing:] in libEasyMobile.a(ConsentDialogViewController.o)
    ld: symbol(s) not found for architecture arm64

clang: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation)

What is causing the error?
    I have newly imported 2.5.2.

22. gidroskolbasovich

gidroskolbasovich

Hello. Sometimes local notifications appear iside the game in the following format:
    upload_2020-3-24_16-30-18.png
    How do I get rid of that?

23. pt5011

pt5011

Hi everyone,

We hope you all are well in this hectic time. At least the good side is we are having more time with our family while WFH :)

Due to the adjusted schedules caused by the outbreak of the coronavirus, we will focus all support effort to our main support channel which is the email support@sglibgames.com. We recommend all customers to reach out via that channel if you need help with using Easy Mobile as well as other products of ours.

Thank you and stay safe!

24. Shi-Chi

Shi-Chi

HI ~
    Can I use Easy Mobile Pro to get the original purchased app version? I want to know if the player paid for the app before I switch it to free download version. It's even better If I can do it with playmaker action, because I don't know how to code. Thank you~

25. Firlefanz73

Firlefanz73

Hello,

I have easy mobile pro installed and my first Android game is finished and About to be released.

I created as game with game Services in the Google console.

I set the App-Id into Unity Google Play games, andorid configuration loos like this:

I added one inapp purchase, Code Looks like this and nothing happen when I click on my button, how do I test it?
    Code (CSharp):
    1. InAppPurchasing.Purchase(EM_IAPConstants.Product_Pocket_Race_Manager_Trackpack);
    I added some Achievements and 3 leaderboards to the easy mobile section beneath the insepector in unity
    and did the same to my linked app package in Google Play console with the same names/ids.

I added this code
    Code (CSharp):
    1.         //Check for initialization before showing achievements UI
    2.         if (GameServices.IsInitialized())
    3.         {
    4.             GameServices.ShowAchievementsUI();
    5.         }
    6.         else
    7.         {
    8. #if UNITY_ANDROID
    9.             GameServices.Init(); // start a new initialization process
    10. #elif UNITY_IOS
    11.         Debug.Log("Cannot show achievements UI: The user is not logged in to Game Center.");
    12. #endif
    13.         }
    and when I execute it on my smartphone, I see a green indicator and text "Connecting with Google playerstore" (I see something like that in german) but then it Closes and Nothing happens...

What am I missing? Thanks a lot!

When I try to open those

Last edited: Apr 14, 2020
  26. Firlefanz73

Firlefanz73

27. SnaiperoG

SnaiperoG

Hi, i use Pro version and have problem with incremental achivement, i have 7 achivements in google play with 10, 50, 100, 250, 500, 1000 and 2000 steps to unlock it. And i dont really understand how to work with it. I cant find any information except stupid examples where 10 or 100 value are used. As i get log warning that value has to be from 0 to 100, i dont understand google play achivement steps which more that 100, it just dont make any sence. How i shoud send progress with achivement like: collect 1000 coins if progress value should be 0 to 100...

28. Haru_Happy

Haru_Happy

Hello,i used unityads and i created a custom rewarded,but the demo scene can't load custom rewarded,why this happen?
    upload_2020-4-10_10-39-16.png
    upload_2020-4-10_10-39-31.png

29. rsodre

rsodre

Fiurst, thanks for this plugin. Finally everything in one place!

I started implementing AdMob into my game, and really miss a way to tell if there's a Banner Ad currently displayed, AND it's size. I need to shift my HUD down when banners are displayed.

30. Gigacee

Gigacee

Hi,

Our team is developing a mobile game (iOS / Android) and would like to deliver some paid DLC. I expect to need notifications and sharing features as well.

I'm now considering Easy Mobile Pro or Cross Platform Native Plugins. Cross Platform Native Plugins is less expensive, but looking at each tutorials, Easy Mobile Pro seems to be simpler and easier to use. Is this perception correct? Which one should I use?

Thanks!

31. Petskus

Petskus

Does your asset compile on Windows for iOS with push notifications based on FCM ?

32. drjamiearron

drjamiearron

Hi there, I purchased your plugin today.

Since I added it to our project I am no longer able to export Android builds. I installed the latest Unity with the Android tools via the hub, but when attempting to package the project I get the following error:

UnityException: JDK not found
    Java Development Kit (JDK) directory is not set or invalid. Please, fix it in Preferences -> External Tools

Is this a coincidence, or is there something more sinister going on?

33. CWatsonT2

CWatsonT2

I can't get the banner ads to show using unity ads. The interstitial ads will play but the banner won't show. It works if I just use the unity ads sdk and not your plugin which makes me think it's setup right in the unity dashboard. Any idea what I'm missing here? I'm doing RuntimeManager.Init(); and Advertising.ShowBannerAd(BannerAdPosition.Top);

Edit - I had to wait for the unityAds client to load. I could check it with Advertising.UnityAdsClient.IsInitialized.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2020
  34. CWatsonT2

CWatsonT2

I had the same thing happen. I went into Preferences > External Tools and just toggled the checkbox for JDK. Once turned back on it updated and worked fine.

pt5011 likes this.
  35. maheshputra

maheshputra

Hi, i got this error when building on xcode

Undefined symbols for architecture arm64:
    "___isPlatformVersionAtLeast", referenced from:
    _NSFileManager_temporaryDirectory in libEasyMobile.a(NSFileManager+EasyMobile.o)
    _NSFileManager_trashItemAtURL in libEasyMobile.a(NSFileManager+EasyMobile.o)
    -[ConsentDialogViewController createViewWithTitle:contentElements:isDismissible:] in libEasyMobile.a(ConsentDialogViewController.o)
    -[ConsentDialogViewController viewWillLayoutSubviews] in libEasyMobile.a(ConsentDialogViewController.o)
    -[ConsentDialogViewController insertTextViewWithHtml:intoView:underView:withDefaultTopSpacing:] in libEasyMobile.a(ConsentDialogViewController.o)
    -[ConsentDialogViewController insertConsentToggleWithDescriptor:intoView:underView:withDefaultTopSpacing:] in libEasyMobile.a(ConsentDialogViewController.o)
    -[ConsentDialogViewController insertButtonWithDescriptor:target:action:intoView:underView:withDefaultTopSpacing:] in libEasyMobile.a(ConsentDialogViewController.o)
    ld: symbol(s) not found for architecture arm64
    clang: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation)

how to fix this?

36. pt5011

pt5011

Hi @maheshputra please upgrade Xcode to the latest version. It's not EM Pro's issue.

rsodre likes this.
  37. pt5011

pt5011

Hey @Gigacee Just want to let you know that we're at 50% discount for a limited time so don't miss the chance ;)

38. maheshputra

maheshputra

Okay thanks
    Also i want to save some texture2d using the EM Pro. I already enabled the camera & gallery module from native api following the step from this link :

https://www.easymobile.sglibgames.c...nfiguration.html#required-ios-info-plist-keys

But on android, when the app launches for the first time, there is no system popup for prompting the user to grant the permissions. How do i fix this? I already clean reinstall and remove all the data from the app on android, so it is like the first time the app is launch.

39. maheshputra

maheshputra

Nevermind.. Somehow it just work, but i cant find the saved picture on android

40. BitGamey

BitGamey

I have a script that works great and allows me to take a photo on Android and then display it on a Unity UI image, however...as soon as I try to use 'Media.Gallery.Pick(PickFromGalleryCallback);', to use a photo from the gallery to put onto the UI image, while it does display the gallery to select an image from, as soon as the image is pressed on, the app crashes out. Any idea what might cause this or where to start troubleshooting?

I even removed all code from the method in the EMP documentation and used the empty method below to see if there was an issue when it reached the method but it still crashed out. The button I click on calls the SelectImage method:

Code (CSharp):
    1. public void SelectImage()
    2.     {
    3.         Media.Gallery.Pick(PickFromGalleryCallback);
    4.     }
    6.     private void PickFromGalleryCallback(string error, MediaResult[] results)
    7.     {
    8.     }
    Thanks, Lee

41. novaVision

novaVision

Please can you clarify, why opening the Push Notification on iOS I get this message:
    Code (CSharp):
    1. Ignoring iOS notification due to invalid response data

42. peeka

peeka

Hi, my xcode project is getting a ironsource/ISSupersoniceAdsConfiguration.h file not found, I follow the ironsource step, and installed everything from ironsource integration manager.

any tips what went wrong?

Thanks

43. naxovr

naxovr

Hi!
    First of all congratulate you on this magnificent asset. We have already spoken other times by email.
    I am writing this over here to find out if anyone else is having trouble with the Adcolony plugin since it gives me an error when trying to compile for Android.
    The error is that the AndroidManifest.xml file is missing in the Adcolony folder and I think it is due to the latest version 4.1.3 of its sdk.
    I remove the Adcolony plugin and recompile correctly.
    Would someone know how to fix this problem so I can continue to use Adcolony ads in my game? I already used adding an androidManifest but it gave me another error.
    Cheers

44. froloffiv

froloffiv

Hello, I have a problem.
    Easy Mobile Pro using the user's guide. But my device Xiaomi Mi8, doesn't login to Google Play Services. The app is linked in the Google Play Services developer console to game services.
    I use this code for connection:
    Code (CSharp):
    1. if (!RuntimeManager.IsInitialized())
    2.             RuntimeManager.Init();
    3. GameServices.ManagedInit();

45. EgoJacky

EgoJacky

Hi, I have also a problem,
    I am using the GameServices Demo Scene and try to login as user but it is always displayed as false. In Logcat i can see this error:
    E/Unity: AndroidJavaException: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.sglib.easymobile.androidnative.AppUtil

I read about using Assets > Play Services Resolver > Android Resolver > Force Resolve
    but this doesnt solve my Problem. Here is the complete error message: (Beginning at row 10)

Code (CSharp):
    1. 2020-04-30 00:32:49.288 15073-15102/com.SisyfoxGmbH.SisyFoxDownhillMobile I/Unity: Easy Mobile runtime has been initialized.
    2.     UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:Internal_Log(LogType, String, Object)
    3.     UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:LogFormat(LogType, Object, String, Object[])
    4.     UnityEngine.Logger:Log(LogType, Object)
    5.     UnityEngine.Debug:Log(Object)
    6.     EasyMobile.RuntimeManager:Init() (at D:\UnityProjekte\SisyFox-Game\Assets\EasyMobile\Scripts\Core\RuntimeManager.cs:50)
    7.     EasyMobile.Demo.GameServicesDemo:Awake() (at D:\UnityProjekte\SisyFox-Game\Assets\EasyMobile\Demo\Scripts\GameServicesDemo\GameServicesDemo.cs:30)
    9.     (Filename: D Line: 0)
    10. 2020-04-30 00:32:49.794 15073-15102/com.SisyfoxGmbH.SisyFoxDownhillMobile E/Unity: AndroidJavaException: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.sglib.easymobile.androidnative.AppUtil
    11.     java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.sglib.easymobile.androidnative.AppUtil
    12.         at java.lang.Class.classForName(Native Method)
    13.         at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:453)
    14.         at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:378)
    15.         at com.unity3d.player.UnityPlayer.nativeRender(Native Method)
    16.         at com.unity3d.player.UnityPlayer.c(Unknown Source:0)
    17.         at com.unity3d.player.UnityPlayer$e$2.queueIdle(Unknown Source:72)
    18.         at android.os.MessageQueue.next(MessageQueue.java:395)
    19.         at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:160)
    20.         at com.unity3d.player.UnityPlayer$e.run(Unknown Source:32)
    21.      Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Didn't find class "com.sglib.easymobile.androidnative.AppUtil" on path: DexPathList[[zip file "/data/app/com.SisyfoxGmbH.SisyFoxDownhillMobile-3UqlT3GxmH9I-uLtitrY5g==/base.apk"],nativeLibraryDirectories=[/data/app/com.SisyfoxGmbH.SisyFoxDownhillMobile-3UqlT3GxmH9I-uLtitrY5g==/lib/x86, /data/app/com.SisyfoxGmbH.SisyFox
    22. 2020-04-30 00:32:49.812 15073-15102/com.SisyfoxGmbH.SisyFoxDownhillMobile E/Unity: AndroidJavaException: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.sglib.easymobile.androidnative.AppUtil
    23.    java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.sglib.easymobile.androidnative.AppUtil
    24.        at java.lang.Class.classForName(Native Method)
    25.        at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:453)
    26.        at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:378)
    27.        at com.unity3d.player.UnityPlayer.nativeRender(Native Method)
    28.        at com.unity3d.player.UnityPlayer.c(Unknown Source:0)
    29.        at com.unity3d.player.UnityPlayer$e$2.queueIdle(Unknown Source:72)
    30.        at android.os.MessageQueue.next(MessageQueue.java:395)
    31.        at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:160)
    32.        at com.unity3d.player.UnityPlayer$e.run(Unknown Source:32)
    33.     Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Didn't find class "com.sglib.easymobile.androidnative.AppUtil" on path: DexPathList[[zip file "/data/app/com.SisyfoxGmbH.SisyFoxDownhillMobile-3UqlT3GxmH9I-uLtitrY5g==/base.apk"],nativeLibraryDirectories=[/data/app/com.SisyfoxGmbH.SisyFoxDownhillMobile-3UqlT3GxmH9I-uLtitrY5g==/lib/x86, /data/app/com.SisyfoxGmbH.SisyFox

46. rsodre

rsodre

I got an answer for this by email only, you said there's no unified callback for all networks I should use AdMob's callbacks.
    This could be enough in the past, but now since Unity Ads provide banners too, again I'm starting to add a lot of network related code in my game, stuff that I really expected Easy Mobile Pro to provice.

Please consider adding unified support for Banner callbacks!

47. Jinthree

Jinthree

Hello,

I have trouble with Google Play Service Login.
    When I test the build from my computer, everything works fine.
    But when I test the build from Google Play Store(I upload that build using google play console as alpha test track. It just same build in my computer), always faild to login.

I used following code;

GameServices.ManagedInit()

upload_2020-5-5_19-15-29.png

48. glucosetong

glucosetong

Hello,

Native UI is working fine on android but not working on iOS. Do you have any idea how it is happening? I do not receive any debug error.
    Also I would like to request dark theme native UI on android.

Thank you

Edit: I found that some data is missing on ios platform so the native ui does not appear. So it is a problem on my end.

Last edited: May 6, 2020
    pt5011 likes this.
  49. glucosetong

glucosetong

Hello

I encounter a problem on IAP. When I refund the non-consumable items on google play store, I still own the item.
    InAppPurchasing.IsProductOwned(EM_IAPConstants.Product) is true.

Please fix this or consider adding refund event.

50. Salva_Takuns

Salva_Takuns

I have the same problem after update to the version 2.6.0

Anyone know how to fix this?