Search Unity

Easy Mobile - Many-in-one package for mobile games

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by pt5011, Jan 28, 2017.

1. Micklz

Micklz

I have the exact same problem and cannot seem to find a solution...
    I run the Demo application and unity ads shows nicely. However, AdMob ads are never loaded, i.e.
    Advertising.IsInterstitialAdReady()
    is always
    false

2. WhiteWomanInTrouble

WhiteWomanInTrouble

How i can check the playstore subscriptions with easymobile??

3. ELISAN

ELISAN

Hi
    If I build my game with Internal build system, I get this error:
    CommandInvokationFailure: Unable to convert classes into dex format.
    D:\Program Files\Unity2018_3\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\AndroidPlayer/Tools\OpenJDK\Windows\bin\java.exe -Xmx4096M -Dcom.android.sdkmanager.toolsdir="D:/ProgramData/android-sdk20\tools" -Dfile.encoding=UTF8 -jar "D:\Program Files\Unity2018_3\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\AndroidPlayer/Tools\sdktools.jar" -
    stderr[
    trouble writing output: Too many field references to fit in one dex file: 85557; max is 65536.
    You may try using multi-dex. If multi-dex is enabled then the list of classes for the main dex list is too large.
    References by package:
    3 android.accounts
    26 android.app
    1 android.bluetooth

4. ELISAN

ELISAN

And if I try to build my game with Gradle system, I get this error:

FileNotFoundException: Temp\gradleOut\build\outputs\apk\release\gradleOut-release.apk does not exist
    System.IO.File.Move (System.String sourceFileName, System.String destFileName) (at <ac823e2bb42b41bda67924a45a0173c3>:0)
    UnityEditor.Android.PostProcessor.Tasks.BuildGradleProject.Execute (UnityEditor.Android.PostProcessor.PostProcessorContext context) (at <e1c3953b4cf040ddb1400046b1c34897>:0)
    UnityEditor.Android.PostProcessor.PostProcessRunner.RunAllTasks (UnityEditor.Android.PostProcessor.PostProcessorContext context) (at <e1c3953b4cf040ddb1400046b1c34897>:0)
    UnityEditor.Android.PostProcessAndroidPlayer.PostProcess (UnityEditor.BuildTarget target, System.String stagingAreaData, System.String stagingArea, System.String playerPackage, System.String installPath, System.String companyName, System.String productName, UnityEditor.BuildOptions options, UnityEditor.RuntimeClassRegistry usedClassRegistry, UnityEditor.Build.Reporting.BuildReport report) (at <e1c3953b4cf040ddb1400046b1c34897>:0)
    UnityEditor.Android.AndroidBuildPostprocessor.PostProcess (UnityEditor.Modules.BuildPostProcessArgs args, UnityEditor.BuildProperties& outProperties) (at <e1c3953b4cf040ddb1400046b1c34897>:0)
    UnityEditor.PostprocessBuildPlayer.Postprocess (UnityEditor.BuildTargetGroup targetGroup, UnityEditor.BuildTarget target, System.String installPath, System.String companyName, System.String productName, System.Int32 width, System.Int32 height, UnityEditor.BuildOptions options, UnityEditor.RuntimeClassRegistry usedClassRegistry, UnityEditor.Build.Reporting.BuildReport report) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/BuildPipeline/PostprocessBuildPlayer.cs:286)
    UnityEngine.GUIUtility:processEvent(Int32, IntPtr)

5. pt5011

pt5011

Please contact our support@sglibgames.com email for issues like this, for a faster response. Thanks.

6. pt5011

pt5011

Hi, we can't seem to reproduce these issues. There's no save button for EM settings (which is just a normal Unity ScriptableObject), everything should be serialized and saved automatically, if Unity is working.

Regarding the "EnumFlags.." error, which Unity version did you get it?

7. pt5011

pt5011

It's a shame indeed. We're still investigating possible alternative, and will update you guys here if we come up with something.

8. pt5011

pt5011

We answered your email, please check. Thanks.

9. WhiteWomanInTrouble

WhiteWomanInTrouble

Please can you answer how i can check subscriptions to the playstore with easymobile?? I want to add subscriptions.
    But i would like to know wich "if" on the inapppurchasing of em validates if the subscription has not been paid , so i can call my class to delete my subscription item..

Last edited: Nov 19, 2019
  10. wade51

wade51

Can players on Andiod and ios play against each other in the easy Mobile multiplayer system?

11. pt5011

pt5011

Hi, check out our guide here https://www.easymobile.sglibgames.c...nced-scripting.html#getting-subscription-info

12. pt5011

pt5011

No, Android uses Google Play Games Services while iOS uses Game Center, two separate platforms.

13. stormspirit2018

stormspirit2018

Hi,
    I want to place a MediumRectangle banner place to center but i don't see settings for this one in BannerAdPosition.
    And in case i want to make a banner with fixed width, I try to modify in BannerAdSize but it's fail, its alway fullwidth:-(.

How can i do that? thanks.

14. Mirror_Shiel

Mirror_Shiel

Heya, I'm trying to use EasyMobile Pro in a project with assembly definitions, and some stuff is breaking. Some of the editor scripts under the GIF folder can't find the editor namespace. Do you guys have a guide to creating assemblies for EMP? Or else some other workaround?

15. BillKwok

BillKwok

Hi, I am facing this problem.https://forum.unity.com/threads/unity-2019-x-il2cpp-crash-on-android-8.673972/
    I want to edit AndroidManifest.xml under "/Plugins/Android/CoogleMobileAdsPlugin". and I Did it easily.
    But ... I can not edit the AndroidManifest.xml under "/Plugins/Android/EasyMobile"

How can I add this to the application tag:
    "android:allowBackup="false" tools:replace="android:allowBackup"
    Thanks

16. evanescence475

evanescence475

Assets/EasyMobile/Demo/Scripts/PrivacyDemo/PrivacyDemo.cs(434,13): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'DataPrivacy' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEngine.Analytics' (are you missing an assembly reference?)

Attached Files:

17. rozo4kin

rozo4kin

Hi
    I'm getting the next

duplicate symbol '_VERBOSE_DEBUG' in:

/Users/user/Desktop/proj/Libraries/EasyMobile/Plugins/iOS/libEasyMobile.a(NotificationsListenerSwizzler.o)

/Users/user/Desktop/proj/Libraries/EasyMobile/Plugins/iOS/libEasyMobile.a(UIApplication+EasyMobile.o)

ld: 1 duplicate symbol for architecture arm64

clang: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation)

Could you help me pls?

I use Mac os Catalina 10.15.1, XCode 11.2.1, Unity 2019.3.0b12

18. Mirror_Shiel

Mirror_Shiel

I wanted everyone to know that I solved this issue by moving "EasyMobile/Scripts/Modules/GIF/Editor/RecorderEditor.cs" and "EasyMobile/Scripts/Modules/GIF/Moments/Scripts/Editor/MinDrawer.cs" to the "EasyMobile/Editor" folder.

I had created two ASMDEFs for EasyMobile: one in "EasyMobile/Scripts" for game scripts and one in "EasyMobile/Editor" for editor scripts. So moving those two scripts into "EasyMobile/Editor" put them back in the editor assembly.

pt5011 likes this.
  19. pt5011

pt5011

Hi, these are the available banner ad positions https://www.easymobile.sglibgames.com/api/pro/EasyMobile.BannerAdPosition.html

Are you using AdMob?

20. pt5011

pt5011

Hi, please contact our support service so we can gather more info and assist you on this case. Thanks.

21. pt5011

pt5011

You can add it to the main AndroidManifest (Assets/Plugins/Android).

22. pt5011

pt5011

Try toggling Unity's Analytics service. You can also try removing the Library folder and open the project again. Make sure you're using the latest version of the Analytics package in Window > Package Manager.

23. pt5011

pt5011

First of all please use an official Unity version instead of beta one. If the problem persists please contact our support service so we can assist. Thanks.

24. kovalevde

kovalevde

Hi! I have some problem with EasyMobile pro.

When i tested alpha version my program in google, i purcashed my products, and my
    bool isOwned = InAppPurchasing.IsProductOwned(EM_IAPConstants.Product);
    chanched to true.
    but after that, i canceled my buying product and bool isOwned still equals true.

Then i setup verifying for google, but my bool isOwned still equals true.

Can you explain me, what i doing wrong? Why, when i in Google Play Console
    canceled produkt, in my program bool isOwned still equals true?

upload_2019-11-28_22-15-9.png

Last edited: Nov 29, 2019
  25. lefti00

lefti00

I am getting exact the same error on Catalina 10.15.1 (19B88), XCode Version 11.2.1 (11B500) and Unity 2019.3.0f1

Is there a solution to this problem?

ElasticSea likes this.
  26. pt5011

pt5011

The latest official Unity version as of now is 2019.2.14 https://unity3d.com/get-unity/download/archive

Where did you guys get the 2019.3.0f1? :D

27. pt5011

pt5011

Hi,

EM relies on UnityIAP's receipt to determine if a product is owned, as described in Unity documentation here https://docs.unity3d.com/2018.1/Documentation/ScriptReference/Purchasing.Product-receipt.html

Did you allow some ample time between the cancellation and the check of isOwned? There may simply be a delay before the Google test server propagates the event and Unity reset the receipt, if it were to function properly.

28. lefti00

lefti00

Attached Files:

29. kovalevde

kovalevde

You Right. On this morning isOwned was true, but now isOwned is false. Thanks for answer =)

pt5011 likes this.
  30. kovalevde

kovalevde

I hurried, the problem remained.

31. mader_enova

mader_enova

Sharing.SaveScreenshot seems to be broken on iOS devices. Sharing.ShareScreenshot works properly.

32. mrtux007

mrtux007

Solved: I had choosed wrong settings on native render in player setting. My bad.

Hi, i cant see my banner anymore, its there and clickable but transperant/invincible, i dont now why? Its like "skin" were missing? It worked just fine on my phone until now when i tested it again. Interstitial works and looks good (still).

Unity 2019.2.8f1 (64-bit). Reimport all didnt helped.

Console warnings, dont know if they matter?
    Assets\EasyMobile\Scripts\Modules\GIF\Platforms\NativeGifTypes.cs(19,20): warning CS0649: Field 'GifFrameMetadata.delayTime' is never assigned to, and will always have its default value 0

Assets\EasyMobile\Scripts\Modules\GIF\Platforms\NativeGifTypes.cs(13,20): warning CS0649: Field 'GifMetadata.height' is never assigned to, and will always have its default value 0

Assets\EasyMobile\Scripts\Modules\GIF\Platforms\NativeGifTypes.cs(14,20): warning CS0649: Field 'GifMetadata.frameCount' is never assigned to, and will always have its default value 0

Assets\EasyMobile\Scripts\Modules\GIF\Platforms\NativeGifTypes.cs(20,20): warning CS0649: Field 'GifFrameMetadata.transparentColor' is never assigned to, and will always have its default value 0

Assets\EasyMobile\Scripts\Modules\GIF\Platforms\NativeGifTypes.cs(12,20): warning CS0649: Field 'GifMetadata.width' is never assigned to, and will always have its default value 0

Thanks and br!

Last edited: Dec 4, 2019
  33. pt5011

pt5011

Hi, did you get any specific error?

34. pt5011

pt5011

Hi @mrtux007 which ad network are you using for banner? Any error in the device log? Is it permanent or intermittent?

The warnings are harmless. They shouldn't be there though, somehow don't have them on our end.

35. mrtux007

mrtux007

Thanks for reply about the warnings! The other problem was m yown fault, i had choosed "render unity native api" (or something like that).

pt5011 likes this.
  36. fredericoraiss

fredericoraiss

I try building my game with unity 2019.3 but this error appears:

Assets\EasyMobile\Editor\EM_BuildManager.cs(103,37): error CS0619: 'PBXProject.GetUnityTargetName()' is obsolete: 'This function is deprecated. There are two targets now, call GetUnityMainTargetGuid() - for app or GetUnityFrameworkTargetGuid() - for source/plugins to get Guid instead of calling to TargetGuidByName(GetUnityTargetName()).'

I tried to change the source code, but I was not successful

37. mader_enova

mader_enova

No, there is no error thrown, it just generates no image.
    First I thought it is because of missing permissions for the photo library. But as mentioned, with Sharing.ShareScreenshot I can add the screenshot to my photo library.

38. mader_enova

mader_enova

I would like to build my app also on standalone windows, but when i try so, EasyMobile generates some errors.
    Is there any way to get rid of these?

Attached Files:

39. phraxjams

phraxjams

In Unity 2019, when i disable ads it works when i enable them and go for admob test ads the android app crashes
    Any solution?

40. masak

masak

your platform maybe Standalone? When i built demo in standalone windows, these errors happened.

41. phraxjams

phraxjams

The android build crashes on start

42. pt5011

pt5011

Hi @mader_enova EM only supports iOS and Android. Thanks!

43. pt5011

pt5011

Please share crashlog. Thanks.

44. Myerin

Myerin

Hi
    I have link error on iOS build

duplicate symbol '_VERBOSE_DEBUG' in:

/Users/user/Desktop/proj/Libraries/EasyMobile/Plugins/iOS/libEasyMobile.a(NotificationsListenerSwizzler.o)

/Users/user/Desktop/proj/Libraries/EasyMobile/Plugins/iOS/libEasyMobile.a(UIApplication+EasyMobile.o)

ld: 1 duplicate symbol for architecture arm64

clang: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation)

Could you help me pls?

I use Mac os Catalina 10.15.2, Xcode 11.3, Unity 2019.2.15f1 Personal

45. Archieonic

Archieonic

Hello! So I'm fairly new to programming (started 2 weeks ago to be specific). I have a prototype game all setup yet missing the save and cloud system. After some researching and plenty of recommendations I decided to get Easy Save and Easy Mobile Pro. Sadly the documentation for Easy Mobile Pro opening, writing and loading from Google Play Services and iCloud is leaving me in the dust perhaps due to my own ignorance. I was hoping maybe I could get some clarification here on how to use data saved through Easy Save and upload it to those services.

So far as I understand it, Google Play Services loads byte arrays. So I'd have to save values with Easy Save 3 as byte arrays. (Or perhaps I can saved them normally and then convert it to byte arrays once I'm using WriteSavedGame?)

Now my main issue is, I can't for the life of me figure out how to carry over those files to the method WriteSavedGame. It has two inputs as per documentation, a class SavedGame and a byte[] array. I want to fetch that and give it to WriteSavedGame but I can't figure out how to do it, and sadly it's putting my project into a halt. Any help will be very much appreciated.

Edit: Also, upon trying to use the saved game example scripts, I get multiple namespace cannot directly contain members such as fields or methods errors.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2019
  46. pt5011

pt5011

Hi, could you please share the reproduction steps?

47. pt5011

pt5011

Hi, yes you can save values however you wish as long as you can convert them into a byte array before feeding it into the Saved Games API. I recommend you to contact our support service so we can gather more info and assist you faster. Thanks.

48. Archieonic

Archieonic

Hello. Thanks for the answer. I sent an email 3 days ago, looking forward to the info! I specially want a bit of clarification in how to feed the saved byte arrays to the Save API.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2019
  49. stormspirit2018

stormspirit2018

50. Rootar

Rootar

Hi, i have a question about events in google play game service. Are you planning to add this functionality?