Search Unity

Easy Mobile - Many-in-one package for mobile games

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by pt5011, Jan 28, 2017.

1. Carrmichaelll

Carrmichaelll

same exact problems i'm facing, i think the developer might not be sure of what the problem is, hoping for a fix soon

2. LavaSoftware

LavaSoftware

I suspect you're right, which is fair enough. The full C# source code is included with EMP, I've been going through it and I've not found a fix yet either.

That being said, I see the bug was first raised 18 days ago by IndexOutOfRangeException on the asset store page reviews section but they were directed towards private email comms. It would be great if @pt5011 / someone from the dev team could at least let us know they're able to replicate the issue and are investigating it. Meantime, I'll keep trying too.

Is anyone out there able to get the current / latest version of EMP to work? Is it Windows specific? Is it Unity 2019.x specific? Any info would help.

I'd gladly use an older, working, version of EMP if I could get access to it!

3. jarkko_unity550

jarkko_unity550

Hey guys, were able to troubleshoot the manifestbuilder problem with the developer, at least for me. He was hugely patient helping me out. Weird issue.. but heres the story.

for some reason after updating Easy mobile Unity started pointing to the old Unity installation folder for the JDK, which makes no bloody sense to me.

Unity didn´t complain about java, but when i ticked the checkbox away from "JDK installed with unity" in the Unity preferences, it showed a wrong (an older) path to the JDK. After that i hit "Browse" and right after "cancel", then it shows the correct path to SDK again. After that process build was succesfull again. So goddamn random.

LavaSoftware likes this.
  4. LavaSoftware

LavaSoftware

Solved!! Thanks guys!

- and agree: completely random. I appreciate your efforts and for sharing the solution!

jarkko_unity550 likes this.
  5. Carrmichaelll

Carrmichaelll

Wow that fixed it for me!!, thanks guys

jarkko_unity550 likes this.
  6. awei1127

awei1127

Hi.
    I have followed all the steps in this video.

However, when testing on an Android device (emulator), only Unity's Reward Ad will display Ready, and when the button is pressed, the ad will be played. Google Admob Interstitial Ad does not display Ready, and pressing the Banner button does not respond.
    The only difference from the video is that AndroidManifest.xml doesn't seem to be the same, and there is already an APP ID without typing.

Unity version: 2019.2.9f1
    Google Mobile Ads Plugin version: v4.0.0

Attached Files:

yogZgameR likes this.
  7. OmarVector

OmarVector

James-Jo and Thanatos_Psychopomp like this.
  8. James-Jo

James-Jo

Hi,
    I am using Easy Mobile Pro V2.2.1.

Google announced this :

The Google Drive Android API is deprecated and will be turned down on December 6, 2019. See the migration guide for instructions on migrating to the REST API.
    https://developers.google.com/android/reference/com/google/android/gms/drive/Drive

I'm using the Saved Games feature on Android, but is there a problem?
    Do you have an Easy Mobile Pro update plan?

Last edited: Oct 17, 2019
  9. Neo-Gamefactory

Neo-Gamefactory

Do you think that you will integrate "Appodeal" ? That would be nice :)

10. albinochicken

albinochicken

Hey everyone .... anyone had the issue of this error message?
    CommandInvokationFailure: Unable to convert classes into dex format.
    C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_131\bin\java.exe -Xmx2048M -Dcom.android.sdkmanager.toolsdir="C:/Users/Woody/AppData/Local/Android/sdk1\tools" -Dfile.encoding=UTF8 -jar "F:\Program Files\Unity\5.6.7f1\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\AndroidPlayer/Tools\sdktools.jar" -

stderr[

I'm using Unity 5.6.7f1, and first imported EMP to Unity 2017 and then exported the package to use in 5.6.x as I saw it was supported.

I previously had Google Play Services installed and couldn't get it working, then added EMP, and it was installed correctly but couldn't get it working either. So I uninstalled both to start from scratch.

When reinstalling, I hit an error ("Invalid classname: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.") and ended up removing the GPS version of some .dll files in favor of reinstalling the EMP versions. That seemed to solve that error, but then when I try to build my .apk I receive the "dex format" error.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! I've seen online that this error is because of conflicting/duplicate files, but I can't seem to see any duplicates.

11. kirbyderby2000

kirbyderby2000

I too would very much like an answer to this question. I've spent 6 months working on a mobile game and I'm just about ready to release it using the EasyMobilePro API, however the Google Play Console is no longer letting users create new games using the Google Play Multiplayer services anymore. This is devastating.

12. pt5011

pt5011

Hi @AppDevGuy

Unity 2019 seems to have a bug where its JDK path is sometimes messed up (especially after a crash), causing this error because we need the JDK path to run our manifest merger at build. The workaround is simple thankfully: open Unity Preferences > External Tools > Uncheck "Use embedded JDK" > notice the JDK path in the box below, most likely it's wrong > click Browse > the path should correct itself. Now try building again.

This has worked for many other EM users and for us as well. Hope this helps!

13. pt5011

pt5011

Hey all,

Sorry for not checking the forum for so long (well I can never understand why it never informs me when there's a new post in this thread).

If any of you still got some issue with EM Pro, I encourage you to write us at support@sglibgames.com for a faster response!

Thank you for understanding and for choosing EM as always :)

Neo-Gamefactory likes this.
  14. wilczarz_84

wilczarz_84

@pt5011 I contacted you via email with the following problem:

The newest version of EasyMobile (2.4.1) does not invoke ad completion callbacks even though the ads display fine. It happens for both regular and rewarded ads of UnityAds in Unity 2019.2.

Please let me know if you can reproduce and fix this.

15. cygnusprojects

cygnusprojects

I'm using the latest version of EasyMobile on an Android game and the player is rewarded after completing a reward ad. Maybe some setup glitch?

pt5011 likes this.
  16. pt5011

pt5011

@wilczarz_84 Most probably you didn't initialize EM runtime manager https://www.easymobile.sglibgames.com/docs/pro/chapters/getting-started/using.html#initializing :)

17. joseibanez

joseibanez

Hello @pt5011

Is there a way to change the design or colors of the Alert pop up for Android? It doesn't look like the native pop up for android devices.

Thanks in advance.

18. CreepylandGames

CreepylandGames

Hi,
    I've trying to implement incremental achievement and this is example in your documentation:
    Code (CSharp):
    1. GameServices.ReportAchievementProgress(EM_GameServicesConstants.Sample_Incremental_Achievement, 50.0f);
    my question is: how can I get current progress of achievement? I need to know current progress so I can increment it and report it.
    Also, how can I check if achievement is unlocked?

19. pt5011

pt5011

@joseibanez The look of the native popup is determined by Android itself. If you want a customized look you can create the popup in Unity canvas, rather than using the native one.

20. pt5011

pt5011

@CreepylandGames There's no API to get current progress of achievements, but you can always cache the progress in PlayerPrefs before/after reporting them ;)

21. CreepylandGames

CreepylandGames

Thank you for reply,
    problem with PlayerPrefs is that it's stored localy, so if player reinstall game, or open it on other device progress will be lost. I guess I can store progress in cloud, but another problem is that I'm trying to update existing game with Easy Mobile Pro package, so all users will lost achievement progress after update.
    Have you plan for implementing achievement progress and unlock status in future releases?

22. joseibanez

joseibanez

Thanks for your reply. But these are the kind of native popups that I'm getting with your plugin:

EasyMobilePopup.png

Can I get a native popup that looks like this instead?

NativePopupWhite.png

23. Arokma

Arokma

Hi,
    We have been running in an issue with the Consent Dialog.

On iOS 9 and 10, the consent dialog components are stacked and not interactable (see joined image)

We noticed that putting a Debug Log in a Start function of one of the Consent prefabs (the Consent Dialog Button for instance) displays it in the console on the editor but not on iOS.
    Is iOS using different components to build the Consent Dialog ?

@pt5011

Attached Files:

24. esteban16108

esteban16108

Hi,

I'm using another product that does Gif Recording and also uses Moments Recorder, and I found that wen I import EM Pro it overwrites the other one with an older version... then I checked both projects and found that the version shipped with EM Pro is not verbatim as what it's in the Git repository.

Would be possible for EM pro to update to whatever is in the Repository? Some other projects use Moments Recorder and EM Pro clash with them cause it's using some stripped version?

upload_2019-10-30_8-42-44.png

Original Github repo:

upload_2019-10-30_8-44-11.png

Then if I Import EM Pro without Moments Recorder I get many errors due to the different in version, so it would be a headache to, when EM Pro releases a new version to keep up with MY own patches to EM pro.

Thanks.

25. WhiteWomanInTrouble

WhiteWomanInTrouble

The methods of camera. (front and rear) does not appear... but they can be used on your scene demo...
    So , what i have to implement to use this?

26. pt5011

pt5011

@CreepylandGames I'm not really sure about users losing achievement progress. Once reported the "biggest" progress will retain on the game services servers. Maybe you meant relying on the fetching the achievement progress to restore the previous game state/in-game progress? If yes, Saved Games API would be a better choice I believe.

About implementing the feature I can only say that we noted your request and will definitely look into it :)

27. pt5011

pt5011

@joseibanez This doesn't seem happen in our tests, which EM version are you using?

28. pt5011

pt5011

@Arokma Yes on iOS the popup is constructed from native iOS UI elements which don't exist in Unity editor. Which particular iOS version did you get the issue, and can you reproduce it with our demo consent dialog?

29. pt5011

pt5011

@esteban16108 This is normal case when two plugins employ the same 3rd party library. We indeed modified the Moments recorder for our implementation. A simple workaround is rename the "Moment" namespace of the Moment library included in EM Pro before importing the other plugin, or vice versa.

30. pt5011

pt5011

31. Arokma

Arokma

We tried your demo with the 10.3.1 iOS version and it is broken too.
    Everything works fine with iOS 11 and further.
    https://i.imgur.com/Xo84LUq.png

32. kotebot1

kotebot1

Hello! When sending score using GameServices.ReportScore (long, string), callback returns success and the data is entered, but during subsequent reports the data is not updated, although the result is the same.

33. esteban16108

esteban16108

Thanks for your answer, but there is a problem, for some reason Unity wants to override the one already existing in the other place

upload_2019-10-31_15-48-29.png

Do you explicitly configure where the Moments package should go? Or is this a Unity bug?

https://answers.unity.com/questions/683121/unity-overwrites-files-with-the-same-name-but-in-d.html

Attached Files:

34. esteban16108

esteban16108

35. esteban16108

esteban16108

@pt5011 I have Unity 2019+ and your last change about DataPrivacy gives error.

upload_2019-10-31_16-51-5.png

Tried Installing the plugin but that gives another error that says I should delete it cause it's already in Analytics library.

36. albinochicken

albinochicken

@pt5011 I have emailed you twice from two different emails and posted here and have not had any response. I would greatly appreciate your help as this is blocking me from implementing GPS and EMP. Thank you in advance.

EDIT: Appologies, I now see your response in email.

37. monkolabs

monkolabs

Hi, I got a problem when I added 2 Custom Placement Reward Ads. The first index is still saved but the second index disappears.

When i back to visual studio and edit some code, then back to unity editor, value Custom Placement reward Ads gone. only first index can be save.

I'm using unity 2019.2. Thanks.
    Sorry, my English is bad.

38. esteban16108

esteban16108

@pt5011 Another question, I need to read the payout data from the IAP Catalog but found that you don't read the IAP catalog? is there any way to do that?

39. thomas-advantitge

thomas-advantitge

With the current version 2.4.2, we seem to have Xcode link errors when not altering the "other link flags" property every time. Not sure if it is related to the latest version or a conflict with other plugins, but Xcode complains about duplicate symbols, both in the EasyMobile static library.

Anyone having a clue on this?

ld: warning: arm64 function not 4-byte aligned: _unwind_tester from /Volumes/Documents/Unity/Project/Builds/iOS/20191102-01/Libraries/libiPhone-lib.a(unwind_test_arm64.o)

duplicate symbol '_DGifGetExtensionNext' in:

/Volumes/Documents/Unity/Project/Builds/iOS/20191102-01/Libraries/EasyMobile/Plugins/iOS/libEasyMobile.a(dgif_lib.o)

/Volumes/Documents/Unity/Project/Builds/iOS/20191102-01/Libraries/EasyMobile/Plugins/iOS/libEasyMobile.a(dgif_lib_mod.o)

duplicate symbol '_DGifGetCodeNext' in:

/Volumes/Documents/Unity/Project/Builds/iOS/20191102-01/Libraries/EasyMobile/Plugins/iOS/libEasyMobile.a(dgif_lib.o)

/Volumes/Documents/Unity/Project/Builds/iOS/20191102-01/Libraries/EasyMobile/Plugins/iOS/libEasyMobile.a(dgif_lib_mod.o)

duplicate symbol '_DGifSlurp' in:

duplicate symbol '_DGifGetExtension' in:

duplicate symbol '_DGifGetRecordType' in:

duplicate symbol '_DGifGetLine' in:

duplicate symbol '_DGifOpenFileName' in:

duplicate symbol '_DGifCloseFile' in:

duplicate symbol '_DGifOpenFileHandle' in:

duplicate symbol '_DGifGetScreenDesc' in:

duplicate symbol '_DGifGetImageDesc' in:

duplicate symbol '_DGifExtensionToGCB' in:

duplicate symbol '_DGifSavedExtensionToGCB' in:

ld: 18 duplicate symbols for architecture arm64

clang: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation)

amoraleite likes this.
  40. pt5011

pt5011

41. pt5011

pt5011

@esteban16108

Sorry for the inconvenience. This error will occur if the Analytics service is off. In our test projects we always have the service enabled so overlooked this error.
    Please modify line 434 of script Assets/EasyMobile/Demo/Scripts/PrivacyDemo/PrivacyDemo.cs from

#if UNITY_2018_3_OR_NEWER

to

#if UNITY_2018_3_OR_NEWER && UNITY_ANALYTICS

and restart Unity. This should fix the error. We have submitted this fix to asset store and it should be available soon.

42. pt5011

pt5011

@NggingCrew Can you reproduce this in any project or is it specific to that project only?

43. pt5011

pt5011

@esteban16108 No we don't read Unity IAP catalog, but you can always use the Unity API directly.

44. pt5011

pt5011

Did you upgrade from an older version or was this a fresh install of EMP 2.4.2?

45. grofie

grofie

Thx @Pendulum_ , you saved us a lot of trouble!

I actually only needed to add this one line into the GameService.cs Init() function to make PlayGamesPlatform.Instance.GetServerAuthCode() work again:

gpgsConfigBuilder.RequestServerAuthCode(false);

@pt5011: Changing code in your plugin does not feel right and will probably break again with the next update.

Am I missing something here? Is there a proper way to request the server auth code? Are you planing to integrate that in the future?

46. pt5011

pt5011

@grofie Probably you didn't missing anything. We look to add this feature in some future update.

47. LogicaLInsanity

LogicaLInsanity

Hello.

I've followed the steps in your documentation closely to setup Admob using Easy Mobile Pro version 2.4.1.

I did "Show banner ad, after initializing the easy mobile runtime" When running the game on an android device nothing seems to happen. I try running in Unity editor just to see the flow in the console and see the following debug logs.

https://imgur.com/qERC4KO

It seems like it's doing everything it needs to, but no ad ever shows. I even put a delay before Show banner ad to make sure Easymobile is getting initialized first and checked with another "show banner" debug log statement and I do see its initialized well before I try to show the banner ad.

I've tried both real Ad Unit Ids with "Enable Test Mode" checked, and I've also tried the Admob test ad unit Ids and "Enable Test Mode" un-checked.

48. MaZy

MaZy

I don't understand easymobile pro somtimes. I change of a product (in app purchase) the id but if I press "play" it reversed to old value. Where is the save button?

Also the "price" is empty if I use product.Price. Does it not read from google developer console? EDIT: Solution: I just needed to receive the metadata and it gave me the correct price.

I just updated to latest version and I get this:
    Code (CSharp):
    1.  error CS1061: 'EnumFlagsAttribute' does not contain a definition for 'enumName' and no accessible extension method 'enumName' accepting a first argument of type 'EnumFlagsAttribute' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Last edited: Nov 13, 2019
    vengefullfoot likes this.
  49. EduardoAdeo

EduardoAdeo

Hello @.
    i'm having difficulties with GDPR implementation even after reading the documentation (i am new to Unity), would it be possible to do a video tutorial, like the advertising and game services example videos?

50. kirbyderby2000

kirbyderby2000

Man, this asset was fantastic and so easy to use; I applaud the developers of this asset but Google is killing the multiplayer services that this asset runs off of. If anyone is reading this that had plans on implementing (or already implemented) multiplayer for Android through this asset, you should jump ship and find an alternative now because Google will be shutting down their multiplayer services on March 31, 2020. In fact, you can't even turn on multiplayer services for new games you create in the Google Play Console.

It's such a shame; this asset made it mind-numbingly easy to implement multiplayer services. Google suggests using Firebase Realtime Database as an alternative but it's not as intuitive and doesn't even come with matchmaking out of the box. Google also suggests using Google Cloud Open Match, however the documentation for it notes that it's in alpha and that it shouldn't be used for final production.

Google Play Ending Support_1.png Google Play Ending Support_2.png