Search Unity

Easy Mobile - Many-in-one package for mobile games

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by pt5011, Jan 28, 2017.

1. pt5011

pt5011

Hi, thanks for choosing Easy Mobile!

Well, EM doesn't have any API for loading audio, but I believe Unity already provide that?

2. doublebubble

doublebubble

Also, since we updated to 2.3.0, our binary is being rejected by Apple. Reason:

ITMS-90683: Missing Purpose String in Info.plist - Your app's code references one or more APIs that access sensitive user data. The app's Info.plist file should contain a NSPhotoLibraryUsageDescription key with a user-facing purpose string explaining clearly and completely why your app needs the data. Starting Spring 2019, all apps submitted to the App Store that access user data are required to include a purpose string. If you're using external libraries or SDKs, they may reference APIs that require a purpose string. While your app might not use these APIs, a purpose string is still required. You can contact the developer of the library or SDK and request they release a version of their code that doesn't contain the APIs. Learn more (https://developer.apple.com/documentation/uikit/core_app/protecting_the_user_s_privacy).

We do not use the new native camera API (we use easymobile only for ads, IAP and gameservices_, so we would really like to avoid adding the NSPhotoLibraryUsageDescription key since we are not accessing photos / camera in any way. Could you please check and fix this issue? Is there a way to download older version in order to revert back to pre-2.3.0 version? Thanks.

3. pt5011

pt5011

Hi, I'm repeating our reply to your review on Asset Store:

Thank you for choosing Easy Mobile and I'm sorry for the inconvenience. We have identified the cause of the issue: we had a reference to the method UIImageWriteToSavedPhotosAlbum in our native iOS library even if the Camera & Gallery submodule is not enabled. We have quickly fixed this and submitted an update to Asset Store, which should be available in a couple days.

Thankfully you don't need to wait until the update is available to fix the issue. In this case you can simply add the NSPhotoLibraryUsageDescription to the Info.plist with an arbitrary message and resubmit the build. As long as you don't access the device gallery in your app this message will never be displayed to the user.

Again, I'm sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for reporting the issue.

4. pt5011

pt5011

5. unknown17771

unknown17771

Why Auto Init In Game Service Section never show login pop up when game started? but do manually using scripts it's working

6. BebopTune

BebopTune

Hello

Privacy Consent is overly complicated for me I decide not to make it. I am using AdMob for banner, if I not show banner to EU users, would be okay for GDPR? or even I am not show ad would Google still collect data from EU users and I step in GDPR?

7. pt5011

pt5011

Please share the steps to reproduce the issue with our demo app. Also you may want to contact our support email for faster response. Thanks!

8. Etsai

Etsai

Hi,
    I´m using EasyMobile just for GameServices for a Real-time multiplayer game, and this works nice.
    Now, I need to setup UnityAds on my own, without EasyMobile, as I already have my ads system implemented. But when I manually enable UnityAds from Services, as UNITY_ADS preprocessor directive becomes true, scripts within your Advertising module complain with errors. Is there any clean way to remove or by-pass all your code related with unused modules?
    Thank you

9. ThatOdieGuy

ThatOdieGuy

I could not get the Rewarded Ad to notify that it has completed with Facebook Audience Network on Android. I've tried code in my own app and I've tried my hardest to get the demo working.

I have the Facebook Audience Network setup. And when I press the "Show Rewarded Ad" button in the demo scene, the test video plays fine. But there is no subsequent call to
    AdvertisingDemo.onRewardedAdCompleted
    or
    AdvertisingDem.onRewardedAdSkipped

AudienceNetwork.OnRewardedVideoAdSucceeded
    never gets called. But Easy Mobile is expecting this call.

Ahh, I figured it out. Easy Mobile is written to expect server-side validation. I don't want to do server-side validation, at least not at this point in development.

I think it would be better if we had a setting in Easy Mobile if server-side validation is enabled or not.

These two are the culprits. onRewardedVideoCompleted gets called, but Easy Mobile requires onRewardServerSuccess to be called.

Code (csharp):
    2. // Rewarded Video View Complete - the video has been played to the end.
    3. // You can use this event to initialize your reward"
    4. AudienceNetwork.RewardedVideoAd.onRewardedVideoCompleted
    6. // Rewarded video ad validated by server
    7. AudienceNetwork.RewardedVideoAd.onRewardServerSuccess
    https://developers.facebook.com/docs/audience-network/android/rewarded-video
    https://developers.facebook.com/docs/audience-network/unity/rewarded-video

"This is optional! You don't have to implement server side reward validation to make use of rewarded video ads. This is only required if you decide to validate rewards on your own server to improve the security by introducing a validation step at your own server. Please provide your publisher end point to your Facebook representative in order to enable this feature."

Easy Mobile Pro 2.3.2
    Audience Network Unity SDK 5.2.0
    Android 8.1 device

My interim solution:
    Modified to AudienceNetworkClientImpl.OnRewardVideoAdComplete and added a call to OnRewardedAdCompleted(placement); (and modified the calblack to take a placement.)

That works great, but now I'm seeing this error. Sometimes in
    AudienceNetworkClientImpl.InternalLoadRewardedAd if the ad is already in the LOADING or SHOWING state, I will get an exception. I'm handling this exception in my code and it seems to work fine.
    Code (csharp):
    2.  AndroidJavaException: java.lang.IllegalStateException: You can't call load() for ad in state SHOWING. You can change Integration Error mode by setting AdSettings.setIntegrationErrorMode()
    3. java.lang.IllegalStateException: You can't call load() for ad in state SHOWING. You can change Integration Error mode by setting AdSettings.setIntegrationErrorMode()
    4.     at com.facebook.ads.internal.bt.a(SourceFile:85)
    5.     at com.facebook.ads.internal.cb.a(SourceFile:82)
    6.     at com.facebook.ads.internal.ev.b(SourceFile:67)
    7.     at com.facebook.ads.internal.ev.loadAd(SourceFile:43)
    8.     at com.facebook.ads.RewardedVideoAd.loadAd(SourceFile:53)
    9.     at com.unity3d.player.UnityPlayer.nativeRender(Native Method)
    10.     at com.unity3d.player.UnityPlayer.c(Unknown Source:0)
    11.     at com.unity3d.player.UnityPlayer$e$2.queueIdle(Unknown Source:72)
    12.     at android.os.MessageQueue.next(MessageQueue.java:394)
    13.     at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:142)
    14.     at com.unity3d.player.UnityPlayer$e.run(Unknown Source:32)
    15.    at UnityEngine.AndroidJNISafe.CheckException () [0x00091]
    My fix:
    Code (csharp):
    2. RewardedVideoAd adToLoad;
    3. ...
    4. adToLoad = default or custom ad
    5. ...
    6. try {
    7.     adToLoad.LoadAd();
    8. } catch (Exception e) {
    9.     Debug.Log("Could not load ad, possibly already showing or loading.");
    10. }
    11. [code]

Last edited: Jul 2, 2019
  10. pt5011

pt5011

Could you please share the specific errors?

11. Etsai

Etsai

The problem was enabling UnityAds from Services. Actually to work with UnityAds there is no need to enable this (good job Unity) we need instead download Monetization plugin from Unity Assets... With UnityAds Service disabled errors are gone. Thank you.

pt5011 likes this.
  12. pt5011

pt5011

Thanks for reporting this. We listen to RewardedVideoAdComplete and RewardedVideoAdDidSucceed events, rather than onRewardServerSuccess (I don't find this particular event mentioned in their document actually). Maybe you're using a newer version of the AudienceNetwork plugin that introduces some changes lately. Let me double check and update the client if needed.

13. ThatOdieGuy

ThatOdieGuy

I believe onRewardServerSuccess is their Android specific callback, which then triggers RewardedVideoAdDidSucceed in their Unity SDK.

This is in RewardedVideoAd:
    Code (CSharp):
    1.         void onRewardServerSuccess()
    2.         {
    3.             if (rewardedVideoAd.RewardedVideoAdDidSucceed != null)
    4.             {
    5.                 rewardedVideoAd.ExecuteOnMainThread(() =>
    6.                 {
    7.                     rewardedVideoAd.RewardedVideoAdDidSucceed();
    8.                 });
    9.             }
    10.         }
    But that doesn't matter to me, because I'm not using that call. I don't want Easy Mobile to listen to that call in my case. I want it to listen to onRewardedVideoCompleted / RewardedVideoAdComplete

From the Android documentation, they say this is the place the user should be rewarded if you're not doing the optional server-side validation:
    https://developers.facebook.com/docs/audience-network/android/rewarded-video/
    Code (CSharp):
    1.     public void onRewardedVideoCompleted() {
    2.       // Rewarded Video View Complete - the video has been played to the end.
    3.       // You can use this event to initialize your reward
    4.       Log.d(TAG, "Rewarded video completed!");
    6.       // Call method to give reward
    7.       // giveReward();
    8.     }
    And from the iOS docus:
    https://developers.facebook.com/docs/reference/ios/current/protocol/FBRewardedVideoAdDelegate/

Last edited: Jul 6, 2019
  14. mushdevstudio

mushdevstudio

Hello - love EasyMobile Pro - it has always been a great help.
    When I compile for Xcode and then in Xcode go to build I get an error:

ld: warning: arm64 function not 4-byte aligned: _unwind_tester from /Users/mush/Documents/builds/Pheugo IOS/Pheugo/Libraries/libiPhone-lib.a(unwind_test_arm64.o)

Undefined symbols for architecture arm64:

"__Share", referenced from:

_iOSNativeShare__Share_m2035784504 in Bulk_Assembly-CSharp_14.o

(maybe you meant: _iOSNativeShare__Share_m2035784504)

ld: symbol(s) not found for architecture arm64

clang: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation)

Would you know how I could fix that?

15. gferrari

gferrari

16. pt5011

pt5011

Thanks for the detailed info. We'll check and update the client soon.

17. pt5011

pt5011

Please follow the upgrade guide for 2.3.0 here https://www.easymobile.sglibgames.c...e/upgrade-guide.html#upgrading-to-version-230

18. pt5011

pt5011

gferrari likes this.
  19. SweatyChair

SweatyChair

We were using multiple Prime31 plugins (IAP combo, Game Center, PlayGames, etc) before on mobile and now we are very tempted to use this all-in-one plugin instead.

Anyone with the same experience and how easy for imgration?

pt5011 likes this.
  20. fcl910910

fcl910910

Hi, I just implemented Easy Mobile today and tried to run UnityAds on my IphoneX. I run the AdvertisingDemo Scene on my phone using Xcode and the ads didn't load. In the Xcode terminal I found logs like :
    "UnityAds client has been initialized."
    and then followed by multiple "Please initialize the UnityAds client first."
    I tried with my own scene with only these two lines:
    if (!RuntimeManager.IsInitialized())
    RuntimeManager.Init();
    and got the same result. What could have gone wrong. I need help here.
    My Unity version is 2019.1.0f2

The attachment is the full log from Xcode terminal.

Attached Files:

21. pt5011

pt5011

Interesting. Are you using the built-in UnityAds package or the Unity Monetization SDK? And what EM version?

22. fcl910910

fcl910910

I used the build-in Advertisement package v3.1.1 and EasyMobile pro 2.2.4

23. pt5011

pt5011

Please update to latest EM Pro 2.3.2 then. The Advertisement package v3 has some changes in its initialization that we updated since EM 2.3.

24. Chipinators

Chipinators

Hi,

I just started using Easy Mobile Pro and I've been trying to set up local notifications but I cannot get the notifications module to initialize on mobile (Android). I've tried both Auto Init and manual init and nothing seems to work.

I've copied the EasyMobileInitializer class from the docs and I get the
     Easy Mobile runtime has been initialized. 
    to spit out in the console on both editor and mobile. However, every time I check
    Notifications.IsInitialized()
    on mobile it returns false.

I've also tried modifying the EasyMobileInitializer Awake to be below but that doesn't fix it either.

Code (CSharp):
    1. void Awake()
    2.     {
    3.         if (!RuntimeManager.IsInitialized())
    4.         {
    5.             RuntimeManager.Init();
    6.             Notifications.Init();
    7.         }
    9.         Debug.Log("Notifications.IsInitialized() == " + Notifications.IsInitialized());
    10.     }
    Any advice?

EDIT:
    I'm using the following versions
    Unity 2018.4.2f1
    EM v2.3.2

Last edited: Jul 11, 2019
  25. airop

airop

i tried the demos but they hang on the wait until authenticated or exit. the google play green thing pops up and dissapeares but it does not seem to authenticate, any idea why?

Last edited: Jul 12, 2019
  26. pt5011

pt5011

Please build & test with our NotificationsDemo scene (Assets/EasyMobile/Demo/Scenes). It should work :)

27. pt5011

pt5011

Hi, first of all check out our video tutorial if you haven't

And make sure to check the device logcat to see if there's any relevant error.

28. Chipinators

Chipinators

I've tried this as well and it still says "IsInitialized" is FALSE and clicking the INIT button does nothing and throws no errors to the console log.

29. pt5011

pt5011

@Chipinators Were you testing on a real device or inside Unity editor? Please always test on a real device. It's still working fine on my end. If the problem persists, please contact support@sglibgames.com for a faster response.

30. flutes

flutes

Hello, I followed the video tutorial dedicated to Advertising, but I encountered multitudes of problems to set up. The latest version of GoogleMobileAds seems to be a problem, since during the build I have an error message (which has already been mentioned in this thread), which is apparently related to androidx files. (If I delete them my app crashes, and the PlayerServiceResolver anyway reloads them).

So I decided to use an earlier version of GoogleMobileAds (3.17.0), all seems to be fine, despite an error while loading scripts with the Android Resolver ("CommandInvokationFailure: Unable to resolve build tools directory ").
    Finally, when I enabled ADS (in the unity service window), I got several error messages ("The type or namespace name 'ShowResult' could not be found").

I tried on a clean project, and I have the same problems.
    I have also tried to install the Monetization Asset of unity which seems to have the missing dependencies, but I still have so many problems.

Edit :
    I tried without activating Unity Ads and using only AdMobs, but the ads are not displayed, yet I followed the video tutorial and the doc ...

Do you have a solution ? Thank you.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2019
  31. UnityIco

UnityIco

Hi. Thanks for a great product. I got an issue though with games service. I followed your game services tutorial. I even tried building with your scene GameServicesDemo. But the User Logged In is always FALSE. Init is called just fine. Play services tries to connect. App is set up on the google play console. It seems to me like there is a problem with user authorization somewhere. But I can't pinpoint it.

32. livium

livium

same issue like UnityIco. I try over 10 builds. no succes. Also I buid your demo. No login window. nothing.

33. pt5011

pt5011

@flutes Sorry you got these problems. Could you please contact our support so we can assist?

34. pt5011

pt5011

Hi, thanks for choosing Easy Mobile. Regarding your issue, was there any error in the device logcat?

35. Etsai

Etsai

Hi,
    I got this error in Xcode;

Id: warning: arm64 function not 4-byte aligned: _unwind_tester from /Users/username/Desktop/project_xcode/Libraries/libiPhone-lib.a(unwind_test_arm64.o)
    Undefined symbols for architecture arm64:
    “__Share”, referenced from:
    _iOSNativeShare__Share_m85B9C1A6C90728D25CDDFAD1C0646CF7BF385582 in Bulk_Assembly-CSharp_4.o
    (maybe you meant: _iOSNativeShare__Share_m85B9C1A6C90728D25CDDFAD1C0646CF7BF385582)
    ld: symbol(s) not found for architecture arm64
    clang: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation)

iOSNativeShare is a class form EasyMobile but I´m not using it in my project. Any clue?

36. pt5011

pt5011

@Etsai if you're upgrading to 2.3.2 from an older version make sure to follow our upgrade guide to avoid this error https://www.easymobile.sglibgames.c...e/upgrade-guide.html#upgrading-to-version-232

37. Etsai

Etsai

Ok, thank you. Did´t read that.
    But now I already updated EM to 2.3.2, should I remove indicated folders and reimport the whole plugin, or just delete them and continue working?

After removing folders and reimporting EasyMobile again, the error remains in Xcode....

Last edited: Jul 18, 2019
  38. livium

livium

Calling a method in the system process without a qualified user: android.app.ContextImpl.bindService:1611 android.content.ContextWrapper.bindService:705 com.google.android.gms.common.stats.b.a:15 com.google.android.gms.common.stats.b.a:13 com.google.android.gms.ads.identifier.AdvertisingIdClient.a:60

Not starting debugger since process cannot load the jdwp agent.

39. Logopolis

Logopolis

Easy Mobile has been working great for me until just recently, when I updated Unity from 2018 to 2019.1.10f1. Since then, when I attempt an Android build, Gradle gives me the errors copied below.

I've updated Easy Mobile Pro to the latest version (after deleting the folder of the prior version), and I've tried deleting the project's Library and Temp directories. The errors persist. Any idea why it is finding these duplicate classes?

Note that I found a GitHub thread discussing a similar problem with a different package... It may have something to do with the "Android Resolver"? (It won't let me post the link, but Google "OneSignal Issue 192")

FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

* What went wrong:
    Execution failed for task ':checkReleaseDuplicateClasses'.
    > 1 exception was raised by workers:
    java.lang.RuntimeException: Duplicate class com.sglib.easymobile.androidnative.BuildConfig found in modules classes.jar (:com.sglib.easymobile.easy-mobile-1.1.0:) and classes.jar (:easy-mobile:)
    Duplicate class com.sglib.easymobile.androidnative.EMNativeUI found in modules classes.jar (:com.sglib.easymobile.easy-mobile-1.1.0:) and classes.jar (:easy-mobile:)
    Duplicate class com.sglib.easymobile.androidnative.EMNativeUI$1 found in modules classes.jar (:com.sglib.easymobile.easy-mobile-1.1.0:) and classes.jar (:easy-mobile:)
    Duplicate class com.sglib.easymobile.androidnative.EMUtility found in modules classes.jar (:com.sglib.easymobile.easy-mobile-1.1.0:) and classes.jar (:easy-mobile:)
    Duplicate class com.sglib.easymobile.androidnative.RatingDialog found in modules classes.jar (:com.sglib.easymobile.easy-mobile-1.1.0:) and classes.jar (:easy-mobile:)
    Duplicate class com.sglib.easymobile.androidnative.RatingDialog$1 found in modules classes.jar (:com.sglib.easymobile.easy-mobile-1.1.0:) and classes.jar (:easy-mobile:)
    Duplicate class com.sglib.easymobile.androidnative.RatingDialog$2 found in modules classes.jar (:com.sglib.easymobile.easy-mobile-1.1.0:) and classes.jar (:easy-mobile:)
    Duplicate class com.sglib.easymobile.androidnative.RatingDialog$3 found in modules classes.jar (:com.sglib.easymobile.easy-mobile-1.1.0:) and classes.jar (:easy-mobile:)
    Duplicate class com.sglib.easymobile.androidnative.RatingDialog$Builder found in modules classes.jar (:com.sglib.easymobile.easy-mobile-1.1.0:) and classes.jar (:easy-mobile:)
    Duplicate class com.sglib.easymobile.androidnative.RatingDialog$Params found in modules classes.jar (:com.sglib.easymobile.easy-mobile-1.1.0:) and classes.jar (:easy-mobile:)
    Duplicate class com.sglib.easymobile.androidnative.RatingDialog$State found in modules classes.jar (:com.sglib.easymobile.easy-mobile-1.1.0:) and classes.jar (:easy-mobile:)
    Duplicate class com.sglib.easymobile.androidnative.RatingDialog$UserAction found in modules classes.jar (:com.sglib.easymobile.easy-mobile-1.1.0:) and classes.jar (:easy-mobile:)

40. pt5011

pt5011

Simply remove the folders & reimport EM. And make sure you perform a Replace build instead of Append.

41. pt5011

pt5011

Error related to AdvertisingIdClient which is not really relevant. Please contact our support so we can help. Thanks!

42. pt5011

pt5011

Replied your email. Please check ;)

43. Logopolis

Logopolis

Thank you for the reply. In case anyone else runs into this issue, my problem was this two year old file that was still hanging around:

Assets\Plugins\easy-mobile.aar

Deleting that file fixed the build problem. Odd that the presence of this file didn't cause a problem until recently.

pt5011 likes this.
  44. phraxjams

phraxjams

Hi,

I bought EM Pro a year ago. Google playstore is asking for 64-bit compliance for new apks, your latest version 2.3.2 still doesn't solve this issue. Any fixes for that or any updates we should expect which will fix this issue?

regards

Attached Files:

45. pt5011

pt5011

Hi @phraxjams

Recent versions of EM have included 64-bit native libraries for Android platform to address this issue. Could you please contact our support so we can assist further?

46. Terraya

Terraya

Hey there,

is there any Tutorial Video for Cloud Saving?
    Would love to see a Video about since i have a hard time to set it up with EasyMobile Pro

47. pt5011

pt5011

@Terraya We haven't had a video tutorial for that yet but do have a detailed manual on the topic so please check it out first https://www.easymobile.sglibgames.c...e-services/saved-games/saved-games-intro.html.

Then if you have any specific questions feel free to contact our support email so we can assist. Thanks!

Terraya likes this.
  48. hungrybelome

hungrybelome

@pt5011 Hi, is there a way to open the settings for the app on iOS? My game is an AR app and it needs the camera usage permission. But if the user rejects the camera permission, I want a button that will bring them to settings for the app that will let them manually enable the camera permission. Some other AR apps on the app store have a button that does this when the user rejects the camera permission.

49. pt5011

pt5011

Currently EM doesn't have such API unfortunately.

50. Sparkline

Sparkline

Hi. I need to load data from leaderboards (rank, nick, score) to show it in game. Do you have unified solution for android+ios?