Search Unity

Easy Mobile - Many-in-one package for mobile games

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by pt5011, Jan 28, 2017.

1. ibps13

ibps13

Hello,

Trying to update project to unity 2019 with last version of EasyMobile (for android 64bits support ), but have some error:

Assets/EasyMobile/Editor/EM_MenuManager.cs(21,28): error CS0103: The name 'EM_BuiltinObjectCreator' does not exist in the current context
    Assets/EasyMobile/Editor/EM_PluginManager.cs(33,13): error CS0103: The name 'EM_BuiltinObjectCreator' does not exist in the current context
    Assets/EasyMobile/Editor/EM_PluginManager.cs(36,13): error CS0103: The name 'EM_BuiltinObjectCreator' does not exist in the current context
    Assets/EasyMobile/Editor/EM_MenuManager.cs(30,13): error CS0103: The name 'EM_BuiltinObjectCreator' does not exist in the current context
    Assets/EasyMobile/Editor/EM_MenuManager.cs(70,26): error CS0103: The name 'EM_BuiltinObjectCreator' does not exist in the current context
    Assets/EasyMobile/Editor/EM_MenuManager.cs(89,29): error CS0103: The name 'EM_BuiltinObjectCreator' does not exist in the current context
    Assets/EasyMobile/Editor/EM_MenuManager.cs(96,29): error CS0103: The name 'EM_BuiltinObjectCreator' does not exist in the current context
    Assets/EasyMobile/Scripts/NativeAPIs/NativeUI/Deprecated/MobileNativeAlert.cs(8,22): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'NativeUIInternal' does not exist in the namespace 'EasyMobile' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
    Assets/EasyMobile/Scripts/Sharing/Deprecated/MobileNativeShare.cs(8,22): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'SharingInternal' does not exist in the namespace 'EasyMobile' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
    Assets/EasyMobile/Scripts/Utilities/StoreReview/Deprecated/MobileNativeRatingRequest.cs(10,22): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'StoreReviewInternal' does not exist in the namespace 'EasyMobile' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
    Assertion failed on expression: 'm_CurrentEntriesPtr != NULL && m_IsGettingEntries'
    System.Reflection.MethodBase:Invoke(Object, Object[])
    FlyingWormConsole3.NativeLogs:RefreshEntries(Boolean, Boolean)
    FlyingWormConsole3.ConsolePro3Window:EditorUpdate()
    UnityEditor.EditorApplication:Internal_CallUpdateFunctions()

How to resolve this ?

Thanks

2. pt5011

pt5011

This shouldn't have happened. But anyway please try removing the two folder Assets/EasyMobile/Editor and Assets/EasyMobile/Scripts and then import the new version again. Thanks.

3. Vak_HD

Vak_HD

What is the correct way to retry connection to Game Services when/if failed?

So for the code I manually call GameServices.Init(); and for the most part everything works perfectly but if for whatever reason it fails to connect to the game services what is the correct approach to retry the request to login?
    I have the 2 callback functions OnUserLoginSucceeded() and OnUserLoginFailed(). For the OnUserLoginFailed() all I have a debug.error message and would like to retry the sign in again in there.
    So for the OnUserLoginFailed() would I just recall GameServices.Init(); or would I need to do or add something else?? The documentation doesn't mention on how to resolve failed attempts.

Thanks.

4. pt5011

pt5011

Yes you can call GameServices.Init(); within OnUserLoginFailed() handler to start the process again. In general just call Init() whenever you want to start the authentication again (if the user hasn't logged in yet).

5. Checko

Checko

Just updated EMPro to v 2.2.5 from 2.1.3. Rewarded ads no longer seem to work. I have default ad network set to use Unity Ads. The console complains that SDKs missing for Tapjoy, Admob, etc. Are we required to have all the sdks integrated now even if we do not plan on using the affiliate? Is this a known issue?

I deleted the demo folder and scripts folder before updating as outlined in the docs.

Best

6. pt5011

pt5011

Hi,

Did you get any error in the device logs? Please contact our support and share the steps to recreate the issue for a faster assistance. Thanks!

7. ElasticSea

ElasticSea

I had the same issue. I guess the EasyMobile has to be in the root of the project in order for the repository to be found.
    Assets/EasyMobile/Plugins/Android/m2repository

8. gg_michael

gg_michael

AdMob interstitials don't appear to be calling the generic InterstitialAdCompleted event when they're closed, just the Admob specific Advertising.AdMobClient.OnInterstitialAdClosed.

From Xcode:
    Using RunOnMainThread without initializing Helper.
    EasyMobile.Internal.RuntimeHelper:RunOnMainThread(Action)
    EasyMobile.AdMobClientImpl:HandleAdMobInterstitialClosed(Object, EventArgs, AdPlacement)
    System.EventHandler`1:Invoke(Object, TEventArgs)
    System.EventHandler`1:Invoke(Object, TEventArgs)

Am I incorrect in expecting an interstitial from AdMob to call the generic InterstitialAdCompleted when the ad is closed by the user? There doesn't seem to be a generic "InterstitialAdClosedHandler" event.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2019
  9. gg_michael

gg_michael

In fact closing an AdMob rewarded ad doesn't appear to trigger any callbacks :confused:

EDIT: I'm using Unity 2019.1, latest EM plugin, latest AdMob plugin, on iOS

Last edited: Jun 2, 2019
  10. pt5011

pt5011

Yes EasyMobile needs to be right under Assets folder.

11. pt5011

pt5011

Did you called RuntimeManager.Init() before?

12. Fronne

Fronne

I noticed in Version 2.2.5 the Test Devices where removed in the AdMob settings and the Test Mode bool was enabled by default so I used AdMob Ads with Test Ads for over two weeks or so, I'm not happy with that...

I use a DataBase switch for swapping between Unity and AdMob Ads, so I changed the Ads to Unity Ads for now but I don't understand why Test Ads is enabled by default...

Can you explain why you changed this behaviour without notice and why Test Devices are not used anymore, I know that AdMob can disable your account for not using Test Devices...

In 2.2.4 everything was fine, there was no release info for 2.2.5, I just notice this in the release info for 2.3.0...

Is there still a way to Add Test Devices or not? Please let me know ASAP...

Franco Palmieri - Fronne

Last edited: Jun 3, 2019
  13. gg_michael

gg_michael

That was it, I feel dumb. Thank you!

Another question – I have a test project set up to test out all the EM and other plugin functionality I need on-device. I'm running an iPhone XS, the scene is nothing but a spinning cube and a debug menu. Everything works great and it runs at 60 fps (obviously) except when I open and then close Game Center (leaderboards), at which point it drops to a solid 40fps. This is seemingly consistent behavior. Everything is dandy until I open the Game Center screen, then bam - 40fps.

Sometimes I can get it to work itself out and "reset" to 60fps by triggering a fullscreen ad (interstitial or rewarded). But it's very strange. Any ideas?

14. pt5011

pt5011

- The Test Mode bool was never enabled by default - not in 2.2.5 nor 2.3.0, or any other versions for that matter. A simple way to verify is import EM into a new empty Unity project & import Google Mobile Ads SDK.

- Since version 2.3.0 there's no need to enter test device IDs for AdMob anymore. Simply check the Test Mode option and EM will automatically detect device ID and register with AdMob, as mentioned in the change log https://www.easymobile.sglibgames.com/docs/pro/chapters/release-notes/release-notes.html#version-230. Also this feature is not only available in 2.2.5 so it's still required (possible) to enter test device IDs on that version. UPDATE: so actually we made a mistake and merged this feature into 2.2.5 unintentionally, that's why we didn't mention anything in the release notes of 2.2.5. Operationally there shouldn't be any difference with the "old" test mode, because the new feature simply removes the needs of entering device IDs manually. We apologize for the mistake anyhow.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2019
  15. pt5011

pt5011

Have you checked with the profiler to see what caused the fps drop?

16. alexunityoficial

alexunityoficial

Olá Tou passando um problema com o próximo erro de erro
    CS0104: 'MinAttribute' é uma referência ambígua entre 'Moments.MinAttribute' e 'UnityEngine.MinAttribute'
    O que posso fazer para resolver Use a versão Easy Mobile Pro v2.1.2

Attached Files:

• Erro.png
      Erro.png
      File size:
      27.9 KB
      Views:
  17. GameOn1

GameOn1

Hi,

I'm working on a smartphone game and first, I want to say thank you.
    I did a lot of native implementations easily and I'm very happy with the result. It's a very good asset.

Now, I have a question about the dialog popup consent for local notifications.
    The first time where we start the application, the dialog popup prompt to allow or don't allow the notifications.

It's well know that showing this popup at first, did a 40~50% chance to be "don't allow" by the player. We have just one try to show this dialog, I want to show it later in the game.
    How I can do it ?

In advance, thanks for your future answer.

18. pt5011

pt5011

Hi, thanks for choosing Easy Mobile!

Well, you simply have a button (maybe in the Settings menu of your app) to allow the user to open the dialog and update their consent if needed. You would just basically repeat the procedure of the 1st showing of the dialog, but this time you'd read the stored consent and update the toggles in the dialog accordingly to reflect the current consent status. Our PrivacyDemo scene does exactly this so please check it out :)

19. pt5011

pt5011

Don't really understand the whole message but the latest version should fix the error related to 'MinAttribute', please update :)

20. l_a_abels

l_a_abels

Hey people from sglib and everyone else,
    so im struggling to get a realtime gamecenter match started for a week now,

here are the things ive done to get a proper connection.

-activate multiplayer and gamecenter in em settings
    -activate gamecenter in xcode (capabilities)
    -subscribe to GameServices_UserLoginSucceeded event
    -initialize easy mobile
    -add public class MyRealTimeMultiplayerListener : MonoBehaviour,IRealTimeMultiplayerListener to empty gameobject (putting the listener first gives gives red flag 'Base class 'MonoBehaviour' must come before any interfaces')
    -incoming calls from the listener get send to class multiplayerScripts to handle them. like this:

Code (CSharp):
    1. public void OnRoomSetupProgress(float percent)
    2.     {  Debug.Log("MyRealTimeMultiplayerListener.OnRoomSetupProgress(percent=" + percent);
    3.         multiPlayer.GetComponent<multiplayerScript>().OnRoomSetupProgress(percent);
    4.     }
    next comes the unity editor log after starting a match (wich obviously shouldn't work in editor but the log is still interesting)

Does any one have experiences with the red flag error? I think im doing just one fundamental thing wrong just havent got beyond it. Love the EM documentation but that one code block with the listener class confused me a bit especially when there's a StartQuickMatch method declaration just after the listener class closes. Made me question if i got something really wrong hahah

The yellow flag also seems to come from using monobehaviour and listener at the same time.
    Once i tried to just trigger events according to the calls coming from the listener (so that the listener can be free and not added to any gameobject) but I am not yet aware of any way to access the listener informations without making the listener also a monobehaviour)

Anyone who read so far... Thanks!
    And finally the xCode Log when trying to start a match via CreateWithMatchMaker method
    The devices are a real 12.1 iphone6 and a 9.0 iphone6 simulator
    Ive heard people say two real devices is necessary/unnecessery and im not sure about it. will be able to test on two real iphones soon

multiplayerScript.CreateWithMatchmakerUI()

multiplayerScript:CreateWithMatchmakerUI()

UnityEngine.Events.UnityEvent:Invoke()

UnityEngine.EventSystems.ExecuteEvents:Execute(GameObject, BaseEventData, EventFunction`1)

UnityEngine.EventSystems.StandaloneInputModule:processTouchPress(PointerEventData, Boolean, Boolean)

UnityEngine.EventSystems.StandaloneInputModule:processTouchEvents()

UnityEngine.EventSystems.StandaloneInputModule:process()

(Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/Export/Debug.bindings.h Line: 43)

StartGame()

gameScript:StartGame()

multiplayerScript:CreateWithMatchmakerUI()

UnityEngine.Events.UnityEvent:Invoke()

UnityEngine.EventSystems.ExecuteEvents:Execute(GameObject, BaseEventData, EventFunction`1)

UnityEngine.EventSystems.StandaloneInputModule:processTouchPress(PointerEventData, Boolean, Boolean)

UnityEngine.EventSystems.StandaloneInputModule:processTouchEvents()

UnityEngine.EventSystems.StandaloneInputModule:process()

(Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/Export/Debug.bindings.h Line: 43)

2019-06-06 04:09:53.142902+0200 streetracer[3142:655556] [log] [ERROR] RemoveNominatedCandidatePair:994 failed with invalid index input: -1, candidate pair count: 10

2019-06-06 04:09:53.146526+0200 streetracer[3142:655556] [log] [ERROR] gckSessionCheckPendingConnections:1438 gckSessionCheckPendingConnections: iICEChecksLeft=0, iUnconnectedNodeCount=0, iDDsExpected=1

2019-06-06 04:09:53.192688+0200 streetracer[3142:655447] [log] [ERROR] ICEStopConnectivityCheck:2688 ICEStopConnectivityCheck() found no ICE check with call id (1277132007)

2019-06-06 04:09:53.194936+0200 streetracer[3142:655447] [log] [ERROR] gckSessionCheckPendingConnections:1438 gckSessionCheckPendingConnections: iICEChecksLeft=0, iUnconnectedNodeCount=0, iDDsExpected=0

MyRealTimeMultiplayerListener.OnRoomSetupProgress(percent=100

MyRealTimeMultiplayerListener:OnRoomSetupProgress(Single)

EasyMobile.Internal.GameServices.GCRealTimeMultiplayerClient:ReportRoomSetupProgress(IRealTimeMultiplayerListener, GKMatch, NSError, Boolean)

EasyMobile.Internal.RuntimeHelper:Update()

NullReferenceException: A null value was found where an object instance was required.

at MyRealTimeMultiplayerListener.OnRoomSetupProgress (Single percent) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at EasyMobile.Internal.GameServices.GCRealTimeMultiplayerClient.ReportRoomSetupProgress (IRealTimeMultiplayerListener listener, EasyMobile.iOS.GameKit.GKMatch match, EasyMobile.iOS.Foundation.NSError error, Boolean programmaticMatchmaking) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at EasyMobile.Internal.RuntimeHelper.Update () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

(Filename: currently not available on il2cpp Line: -1)

Attached Files:

21. pt5011

pt5011

Hi,

The red flag (error) is simply because the native method is only exist on iOS so yes, please test on real devices. Regarding the warning, please share its stacktrace so we know where the MonoBehaviour constructor was called.

Thanks.

22. l_a_abels

l_a_abels

Hey, im not a 100%sure if this is what you asked for..

(multiplayerScript.cs:167 is the following line in my CreateWithMatchmakerUI() method:
    IRealTimeMultiplayerListener listener = new MyRealTimeMultiplayerListener(); )

You are trying to create a MonoBehaviour using the 'new' keyword. This is not allowed. MonoBehaviours can only be added using AddComponent(). Alternatively, your script can inherit from ScriptableObject or no base class at all
    UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour:.ctor()
    MyRealTimeMultiplayerListener:.ctor()
    multiplayerScript:CreateWithMatchmakerUI() (at Assets/Scripts/multiplayerScript.cs:167)
    gameScript:playButton() (at Assets/Scripts/gameScript.cs:73)
    UnityEngine.EventSystems.EventSystem:Update()

Thanks!

Last edited: Jun 7, 2019
  23. pt5011

pt5011

Since your MyRealTimeMultiplayerListener inherits MonoBehaviour your can't create it with the new keyword. You should do as the warning suggests: use the AddComponent method on the game object that you want to attach the MonoBehaviour to.

24. l_a_abels

l_a_abels

Hey,
    im sure you guys are busy and i really don't want to waste your time but...

i've been trying stuff up and down for a week before hitting you up,
    paid 80 bucks,
    on top of that wrote you an email where your answer stated that MyRealTimeMultiplayerListener can inherit monobehaviour and now you told me that it shouldn't...

so please give me some more then quoting my error log without even mentioning a bit on how to use AddComponent method in/on a non mono behaviour/interface class. . this is not "easy"

this simply cant be the first time someone had problems with accessing other classes from the listener

cheers, leon

Last edited: Jun 9, 2019
  25. l_a_abels

l_a_abels

Also another thing, the xcode error that pops up and seems to cancel the matchrequest after MyRealTimeMultiplayerListener.OnRoomSetupProgress(percent=100).
    (before OnRoomConnected() should be called)

OnRoomConnected() is never called and OnParticipantDisconnected() is called a few times a bit later
    Before that i can see the matched players name in the gamecenter matchmaking ui on both devices
    so connection should be there, just the room setup goes wrong

few times

Attached Files:

26. pt5011

pt5011

Well, what I mean is if your MyRealTimeMultiplayerListener must inherit MonoBehaviour, then you can't create its instance with the new keyword, instead you must use the AddComponent method (this is Unity rule and API not ours). And you must have reference to the game object you want to attach this MyRealTimeMultiplayerListener component to. Something like this:

Code (CSharp):
    1. public GameObject myListener;  // game object to attach MyRealTimeMultiplayerListener
    3. ....
    5. myListener.AddComponent<MyRealTimeMultiplayerListener>();  // use this instead of new keyword

27. pt5011

pt5011

So you were reference some NULL object within the OnRoomSetupProgress handler inside your MyRealTimeMultiplayerListener class. Please debug your class to see what object caused the problem here. Thanks.

28. l_a_abels

l_a_abels

Hey,

i got the feeling were getting somewhere :)

Excuse the xcode null exception its running now and i should've been more patient.

Now the other thing, using AddComponent sounds like a good idea an i'm totally in for it, but to create a match it still needs IRealTimeMultiplayerListener listener parameter and not GameObject listener.

You got any workaround for that? :)

29. pt5011

pt5011

You just use Unity's GetComponent() method on the aforementioned game object to get the MyRealTimeMultiplayerListener component from it and pass it to the API that requires IRealTimeMultiplayerListener (as MyRealTimeMultiplayerListener implements IRealTimeMultiplayerListener). Basic unity & c# stuff ;)

30. Amin-

Amin-

Hi @pt5011
    I got this error when hitting build after using EM :
    Snap35.jpg
    Android resource linking failed

Unity 2019.1.6
    EM 2.2.4
    (I think it's not about SDK\JDK update because I'm using the latest Unity version.)

Last edited: Jun 13, 2019
  31. Amin-

Amin-

I figured out myself...
    Unity JDK version isn't up-to-date (Unfortunately!) and I install the newer version(1.8.0.212) and browse that file. that's all.

32. doublebubble

doublebubble

Hello, we have purchased Pro version of your product Easy Mobile, and so far it is excellent! Thanks a lot for developing this amazing tool.

Unfortunately, we stumbled upon a problem with leaderboard scores on iOS. We have a code that goes as follows:

Code (CSharp):
    1.     void OnUserLoginSucceeded()
    2.     {
    3.         nicknameText.text = GameServices.LocalUser.userName;
    5.         Debug.Log("Load user score");
    6.         GameServices.LoadLocalUserScore(EM_GameServicesConstants.Leaderboard_Total_Earnings, OnLocalUserScoreLoaded);
    7.     }
    9.     void OnLocalUserScoreLoaded(string leaderboardName, IScore score)
    10.     {
    11.         Debug.Log("User score loaded");
    13.         if (score != null)
    14.         {
    15.             Debug.Log("Your score is: " + score.value);
    16.             Debug.Log("Your rank is: " + score.rank);
    17.             rankText.text = "#" + score.rank.ToString("N0");
    18.         }
    19.         else
    20.         {
    21.             rankText.text = "unknown";
    22.             Debug.Log("You don't have any score reported to leaderboard " + leaderboardName);
    23.         }
    24.     }
    Somehow, score loads properly and reflects the real value from leaderboards, but rank is always 1. Our game is live on App Store and we have tested this on multiple devices. Is it a bug, or just misunderstanding of your API? Thanks a lot!

33. doublebubble

doublebubble

Forgot to mention - used version is 2.2.4.

Just tried upgrading to 2.3.0 and I cannot do iOS build anymore. I get "Undefined symbol: __Share" in Xcode and building fails. I did not turn on the share module in easy mobile. :/

34. pt5011

pt5011

Hi, thanks for choosing Easy Mobile! Can you reproduce this issue with our demo scene also? Please share the reproduction steps so we can inspect it (including info like Unity version, iOS version, etc.).

35. pt5011

pt5011

You need to remove the EasyMobile/Scripts folder before importing the new version as we mentioned in the upgrade guide https://www.easymobile.sglibgames.c...e/upgrade-guide.html#upgrading-to-version-230

36. StudioBetaInc

StudioBetaInc

Hello, I recently purchased the Asset CRASHY RACING. Tou Confronting an Error: error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'SgLib' could not be found (are you missing a directive or an assembly reference?)

37. pt5011

pt5011

Hi, this thread is dedicated to Easy Mobile only. Please contact our support email for matters related to other assets. Thank you!

38. ibompuis

ibompuis

Hi,

I have updated my project with last version of easymobile pro, and I have a lot of error, tried to delete and reimport easymobile package, same error:

How can I correct this ?

Unity 2017.4.19f1 MACOS

Thanks

Code (CSharp):
    1. Assets/EasyMobile/Demo/Scripts/AdvertisingDemo/AdvertisingDemo.cs(66,38): error CS1061: Type `Dropdown' does not contain a definition for `value' and no extension method `value' of type `Dropdown' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    2. Assets/EasyMobile/Demo/Scripts/AdvertisingDemo/AdvertisingDemo.cs(106,27): error CS0426: The nested type `OptionData' does not exist in the type `Dropdown'
    3. Assets/EasyMobile/Demo/Scripts/AdvertisingDemo/AdvertisingDemo.cs(109,17): error CS0841: A local variable `options' cannot be used before it is declared
    4. Assets/EasyMobile/Demo/Scripts/AdvertisingDemo/AdvertisingDemo.cs(111,34): error CS1061: Type `Dropdown' does not contain a definition for `ClearOptions' and no extension method `ClearOptions' of type `Dropdown' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    5. Assets/EasyMobile/Demo/Scripts/AdvertisingDemo/AdvertisingDemo.cs(112,34): error CS1061: Type `Dropdown' does not contain a definition for `AddOptions' and no extension method `AddOptions' of type `Dropdown' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    6. Assets/EasyMobile/Demo/Scripts/AdvertisingDemo/AdvertisingDemo.cs(114,34): error CS1061: Type `Dropdown' does not contain a definition for `value' and no extension method `value' of type `Dropdown' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    7. Assets/EasyMobile/Demo/Scripts/AdvertisingDemo/AdvertisingDemo.cs(116,34): error CS1061: Type `Dropdown' does not contain a definition for `onValueChanged' and no extension method `onValueChanged' of type `Dropdown' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    8. Assets/EasyMobile/Demo/Scripts/AdvertisingDemo/BannerSection.cs(25,101): error CS1061: Type `Dropdown' does not contain a definition for `value' and no extension method `value' of type `Dropdown' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    9. Assets/EasyMobile/Demo/Scripts/AdvertisingDemo/BannerSection.cs(27,117): error CS1061: Type `Dropdown' does not contain a definition for `value' and no extension method `value' of type `Dropdown' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    10. Assets/EasyMobile/Demo/Scripts/AdvertisingDemo/BannerSection.cs(39,31): error CS0426: The nested type `OptionData' does not exist in the type `Dropdown'
    11. Assets/EasyMobile/Demo/Scripts/AdvertisingDemo/BannerSection.cs(44,21): error CS0841: A local variable `optionDatas' cannot be used before it is declared
    12. Assets/EasyMobile/Demo/Scripts/AdvertisingDemo/BannerSection.cs(47,40): error CS1061: Type `Dropdown' does not contain a definition for `ClearOptions' and no extension method `ClearOptions' of type `Dropdown' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    13. Assets/EasyMobile/Demo/Scripts/AdvertisingDemo/BannerSection.cs(48,40): error CS1061: Type `Dropdown' does not contain a definition for `AddOptions' and no extension method `AddOptions' of type `Dropdown' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    14. Assets/EasyMobile/Demo/Scripts/AdvertisingDemo/BannerSection.cs(51,40): error CS1061: Type `Dropdown' does not contain a definition for `value' and no extension method `value' of type `Dropdown' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    15. Assets/EasyMobile/Demo/Scripts/AdvertisingDemo/BannerSection.cs(65,36): error CS1061: Type `Dropdown' does not contain a definition for `ClearOptions' and no extension method `ClearOptions' of type `Dropdown' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    16. Assets/EasyMobile/Demo/Scripts/AdvertisingDemo/BannerSection.cs(66,36): error CS1061: Type `Dropdown' does not contain a definition for `AddOptions' and no extension method `AddOptions' of type `Dropdown' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    17. Assets/EasyMobile/Demo/Scripts/AdvertisingDemo/BannerSection.cs(76,36): error CS1061: Type `Dropdown' does not contain a definition for `value' and no extension method `value' of type `Dropdown' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    18. Assets/EasyMobile/Demo/Scripts/AdvertisingDemo/BannerSection.cs(119,101): error CS1061: Type `Dropdown' does not contain a definition for `value' and no extension method `value' of type `Dropdown' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    19. Assets/EasyMobile/Demo/Scripts/AdvertisingDemo/BannerSection.cs(130,31): error CS0426: The nested type `OptionData' does not exist in the type `Dropdown'
    20. Assets/EasyMobile/Demo/Scripts/AdvertisingDemo/BannerSection.cs(135,21): error CS0841: A local variable `optionDatas' cannot be used before it is declared
    21. Assets/EasyMobile/Demo/Scripts/AdvertisingDemo/BannerSection.cs(138,33): error CS1061: Type `Dropdown' does not contain a definition for `ClearOptions' and no extension method `ClearOptions' of type `Dropdown' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    22. Assets/EasyMobile/Demo/Scripts/AdvertisingDemo/BannerSection.cs(139,33): error CS1061: Type `Dropdown' does not contain a definition for `AddOptions' and no extension method `AddOptions' of type `Dropdown' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    23. Assets/EasyMobile/Demo/Scripts/AdvertisingDemo/InterstitialSection.cs(70,70): error CS1061: Type `Dropdown' does not contain a definition for `value' and no extension method `value' of type `Dropdown' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    24. Assets/EasyMobile/Demo/Scripts/AdvertisingDemo/InterstitialSection.cs(76,31): error CS0426: The nested type `OptionData' does not exist in the type `Dropdown'
    25. Assets/EasyMobile/Demo/Scripts/AdvertisingDemo/InterstitialSection.cs(81,21): error CS0841: A local variable `optionDatas' cannot be used before it is declared
    26. Assets/EasyMobile/Demo/Scripts/AdvertisingDemo/InterstitialSection.cs(84,33): error CS1061: Type `Dropdown' does not contain a definition for `ClearOptions' and no extension method `ClearOptions' of type `Dropdown' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    27. Assets/EasyMobile/Demo/Scripts/AdvertisingDemo/InterstitialSection.cs(85,33): error CS1061: Type `Dropdown' does not contain a definition for `AddOptions' and no extension method `AddOptions' of type `Dropdown' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    28. Assets/EasyMobile/Demo/Scripts/AdvertisingDemo/RewardedVideoSection.cs(70,66): error CS1061: Type `Dropdown' does not contain a definition for `value' and no extension method `value' of type `Dropdown' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    29. Assets/EasyMobile/Demo/Scripts/AdvertisingDemo/RewardedVideoSection.cs(76,31): error CS0426: The nested type `OptionData' does not exist in the type `Dropdown'
    30. Assets/EasyMobile/Demo/Scripts/AdvertisingDemo/RewardedVideoSection.cs(81,21): error CS0841: A local variable `optionDatas' cannot be used before it is declared
    31. Assets/EasyMobile/Demo/Scripts/AdvertisingDemo/RewardedVideoSection.cs(84,33): error CS1061: Type `Dropdown' does not contain a definition for `ClearOptions' and no extension method `ClearOptions' of type `Dropdown' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    32. Assets/EasyMobile/Demo/Scripts/AdvertisingDemo/RewardedVideoSection.cs(85,33): error CS1061: Type `Dropdown' does not contain a definition for `AddOptions' and no extension method `AddOptions' of type `Dropdown' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    33. Assets/EasyMobile/Demo/Scripts/GameServicesDemo/GameServicesDemo_Multiplayer_RealtimeKitchenSink.cs(268,55): error CS1061: Type `Dropdown' does not contain a definition for `value' and no extension method `value' of type `Dropdown' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    34. Assets/EasyMobile/Demo/Scripts/GameServicesDemo/GameServicesDemo_Multiplayer_RealtimeKitchenSink.cs(740,39): error CS1061: Type `Dropdown' does not contain a definition for `ClearOptions' and no extension method `ClearOptions' of type `Dropdown' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    35. Assets/EasyMobile/Demo/Scripts/GameServicesDemo/GameServicesDemo_Multiplayer_RealtimeKitchenSink.cs(756,45): error CS0426: The nested type `OptionData' does not exist in the type `Dropdown'
    36. Assets/EasyMobile/Demo/Scripts/GameServicesDemo/GameServicesDemo_Multiplayer_RealtimeKitchenSink.cs(765,39): error CS1061: Type `Dropdown' does not contain a definition for `AddOptions' and no extension method `AddOptions' of type `Dropdown' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    37. Assets/EasyMobile/Demo/Scripts/GameServicesDemo/GameServicesDemo_Multiplayer_RealtimeKitchenSink.cs(766,39): error CS1061: Type `Dropdown' does not contain a definition for `value' and no extension method `value' of type `Dropdown' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    38. Assets/EasyMobile/Demo/Scripts/GameServicesDemo/GameServicesDemo_Multiplayer_TurnbasedKitchenSink.cs(244,50): error CS1061: Type `Dropdown' does not contain a definition for `value' and no extension method `value' of type `Dropdown' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    39. Assets/EasyMobile/Demo/Scripts/GameServicesDemo/GameServicesDemo_Multiplayer_TurnbasedKitchenSink.cs(814,34): error CS1061: Type `Dropdown' does not contain a definition for `ClearOptions' and no extension method `ClearOptions' of type `Dropdown' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    40. Assets/EasyMobile/Demo/Scripts/GameServicesDemo/GameServicesDemo_Multiplayer_TurnbasedKitchenSink.cs(819,45): error CS0426: The nested type `OptionData' does not exist in the type `Dropdown'
    41. Assets/EasyMobile/Demo/Scripts/GameServicesDemo/GameServicesDemo_Multiplayer_TurnbasedKitchenSink.cs(833,34): error CS1061: Type `Dropdown' does not contain a definition for `AddOptions' and no extension method `AddOptions' of type `Dropdown' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    42. Assets/EasyMobile/Demo/Scripts/GameServicesDemo/TicTacToe/TicTacToeGameView.cs(137,41): error CS1061: Type `Dropdown' does not contain a definition for `value' and no extension method `value' of type `Dropdown' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    43. Assets/EasyMobile/Demo/Scripts/GameServicesDemo/TicTacToe/TicTacToeGameView.cs(158,30): error CS1061: Type `Dropdown' does not contain a definition for `ClearOptions' and no extension method `ClearOptions' of type `Dropdown' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    44. Assets/EasyMobile/Demo/Scripts/GameServicesDemo/TicTacToe/TicTacToeGameView.cs(159,30): error CS1061: Type `Dropdown' does not contain a definition for `AddOptions' and no extension method `AddOptions' of type `Dropdown' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    45. Assets/EasyMobile/Demo/Scripts/NativeAPIsDemo/MediaDemo/MediaDemo.cs(94,32): error CS1061: Type `Dropdown' does not contain a definition for `onValueChanged' and no extension method `onValueChanged' of type `Dropdown' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    46. Assets/EasyMobile/Demo/Scripts/NativeAPIsDemo/MediaDemo/MediaDemo.cs(135,50): error CS1061: Type `Dropdown' does not contain a definition for `value' and no extension method `value' of type `Dropdown' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    47. Assets/EasyMobile/Demo/Scripts/NativeAPIsDemo/MediaDemo/MediaDemo.cs(227,22): error CS1061: Type `Dropdown' does not contain a definition for `ClearOptions' and no extension method `ClearOptions' of type `Dropdown' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    48. Assets/EasyMobile/Demo/Scripts/NativeAPIsDemo/MediaDemo/MediaDemo.cs(228,40): error CS0426: The nested type `OptionDataList' does not exist in the type `Dropdown'
    49. Assets/EasyMobile/Demo/Scripts/NativeAPIsDemo/MediaDemo/MediaDemo.cs(233,22): error CS1061: Type `Dropdown' does not contain a definition for `AddOptions' and no extension method `AddOptions' of type `Dropdown' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    50. Assets/EasyMobile/Demo/Scripts/NativeAPIsDemo/MediaDemo/MediaDemo.cs(234,22): error CS1061: Type `Dropdown' does not contain a definition for `value' and no extension method `value' of type `Dropdown' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

39. luniac

luniac

The GDPR feature is very impressive.
    However if im only using Unity Ads, it seems they have integrated GDPR dialog into the ad itself.

This implies i don't require any user time wasting on consent dialogs before initializing Easy Mobile, yea?

40. amirnik

amirnik

Hi Thank you for your amazing asset! It is the best by far.

In consent dialog, I want my toggles to be already expanded when the dialog loads.

Maybe I can add one line somewhere in one of the scripts.

How can I achieve this?

Thanks in Advance

41. pt5011

pt5011

Well arcording to Unity doc (https://unity3d.com/legal/gdpr) the user can opt-out by clicking the button at the corner of the ad so yes you don't need to provide an additional consent dialog if you're only using Unity Ads. Don't take our words as legal advice though ;)

luniac likes this.
  42. pt5011

pt5011

Hi, I believe that's the default behaviour already (toggles are expanded when the dialog is first shown).

43. raydekk

raydekk

Hello,

Great asset, been using it for a while now - no issues. I have a feature request/question.
    I've been working on automating my builds with Advanced Builder https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/tools/utilities/advanced-builder-13624 and I'd like to know if there is a way to execute the "Update Android Manifest" button in Advertising > Admob in a script.
    And is it possible to set the IAP products by script as well? And trigger a Constants class generation.

Edit: I managed to do this with FileUtil.ReplaceFile and FileUtil.MoveFileOrDirectory. I have two EM_Constants files and two settings files that overwrite the current constants and settings files in the EasyMobile folder OnPreBuild.

Many thanks,
    Rayden

Last edited: Jun 23, 2019
  44. pandey611

pandey611

Hi i am also unable to create build since last 2 days. receiving these error messages;

CommandInvokationFailure: Gradle build failed.
    R:\Unity\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\AndroidPlayer/Tools\OpenJDK\Windows\bin\java.exe -classpath "R:\Unity\Editor\Data
    \PlaybackEngines\AndroidPlayer\Tools\gradle\lib\gradle-launcher-4.6.jar" org.gradle.launcher.GradleMain "-Dorg.gradle.jvmargs=-Xmx4096m"
    "assembleRelease"
    stderr[
    D8: Program type already present: android.support.v4.os.ResultReceiver$MyResultReceiver
    FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.
    * What went wrong:
    Execution failed for task ':transformDexArchiveWithExternalLibsDexMergerForRelease'.
    > com.android.builder.dexing.DexArchiveMergerException: Error while merging dex archives: R:\UnityProjects\TEst123\Temp\gradleOut
    \build\intermediates\transforms\dexBuilder\release\0.jar, R:\UnityProjects\TEst123\Temp\gradleOut\build\intermediates\transforms
    \dexBuilder\release\1.jar, R:\UnityProjects\TEst123\Temp\gradleOut\build\intermediates\transforms\dexBuilder\release\2.jar, R:
    \UnityProjectsTestBeforeRepo\TEst123\Temp\gradleOut\build\intermediates\transforms\dexBuilder\release\3.jar, R:\UnityProjects
    \TEst123\Temp\gradleOut\build\intermediates\transforms\dexBuilder\release\4.jar, R:\UnityProjects\TEst123\Temp\gradleOut\build
    \intermediates\transforms\dexBuilder\release\5.jar, R:\UnityProjects\TEst123\Temp\gradleOut\build\intermediates\transforms\dexBuilder
    \release\6.jar, R:\UnityProjects\TEst123\Temp\gradleOut\build\intermediates\transforms\dexBuilder\release\7.jar, R:
    \UnityProjectsTestBeforeRepo\TEst123\Temp\gradleOut\build\intermediates\transforms\dexBuilder\release\8.jar, R:\UnityProjects
    \TEst123\Temp\gradleOut\build\intermediates\transforms\dexBuilder\release\9.jar, R:\UnityProjects\TEst123\Temp\gradleOut\build
    \intermediates\transforms\dexBuilder\release\10.jar, R:\UnityProjects\TEst123\Temp\gradleOut\build\intermediates\transforms\dexBuilder
    \release\11.jar, R:\UnityProjects\TEst123\Temp\gradleOut\build\intermediates\transforms\dexBuilder\release\12.jar, R:
    \UnityProjectsTestBeforeRepo\TEst123\Temp\gradleOut\build\intermediates\transforms\dexBuilder\release\13.jar, R:\UnityProjects
    \TEst123\Temp\gradleOut\build\intermediates\transforms\dexBuilder\release\14.jar, R:\UnityProjects\TEst123\Temp\gradleOut\build
    \intermediates\transforms\dexBuilder\release\15.jar, R:\UnityProjects\TEst123\Temp\gradleOut\build\intermediates\transforms\dexBuilder
    \release\16.jar, R:\UnityProjects\TEst123\Temp\gradleOut\build\intermediates\transforms\dexBuilder\release\17.jar, R:
    \UnityProjectsTestBeforeRepo\TEst123\Temp\gradleOut\build\intermediates\transforms\dexBuilder\release\18.jar, R:\UnityProjects
    \TEst123\Temp\gradleOut\build\intermediates\transforms\dexBuilder\release\19.jar, R:\UnityProjects\TEst123\Temp\gradleOut\build
    \intermediates\transforms\dexBuilder\release\20.jar, R:\UnityProjects\TEst123\Temp\gradleOut\build\intermediates\transforms\dexBuilder
    \release\21.jar, R:\UnityProjects\TEst123\Temp\gradleOut\build\intermediates\transforms\dexBuilder\release\22.jar, R:
    \UnityProjectsTestBeforeRepo\TEst123\Temp\gradleOut\build\intermediates\transforms\dexBuilder\release\23.jar, R:\UnityProjects
    \TEst123\Temp\gradleOut\build\intermediates\transforms\dexBuilder\release\24.jar, R:\UnityProjects\TEst123\Temp\gradleOut\build
    \intermediates\transforms\dexBuilder\release\25.jar, R:\UnityProjects\TEst123\Temp\gradleOut\build\intermediates\transforms\dexBuilder
    \release\26.jar, R:\UnityProjects\TEst123\Temp\gradleOut\build\intermediates\transforms\dexBuilder\release\27.jar, R:
    \UnityProjectsTestBeforeRepo\TEst123\Temp\gradleOut\build\intermediates\transforms\dexBuilder\release\28.jar, R:\UnityProjects
    \TEst123\Temp\gradleOut\build\intermediates\transforms\dexBuilder\release\29.jar, R:\UnityProjects\TEst123\Temp\gradleOut\build
    \intermediates\transforms\dexBuilder\release\30.jar, R:\UnityProjects\TEst123\Temp\gradleOut\build\intermediates\transforms\dexBuilder
    \release\31.jar, R:\UnityProjects\TEst123\Temp\gradleOut\build\intermediates\transforms\dexBuilder\release\32.jar, R:
    \UnityProjectsTestBeforeRepo\TEst123\Temp\gradleOut\build\intermediates\transforms\dexBuilder\release\33.jar, R:\UnityProjects
    \TEst123\Temp\gradleOut\build\intermediates\transforms\dexBuilder\release\34.jar, R:\UnityProjects\TEst123\Temp\gradleOut\build
    \intermediates\transforms\dexBuilder\release\35.jar, R:\UnityProjects\TEst123\Temp\gradleOut\build\intermediates\transforms\dexBuilder
    \release\36.jar, R:\UnityProjects\TEst123\Temp\gradleOut\build\intermediates\transforms\dexBuilder\release\37.jar, R:
    \UnityProjectsTestBeforeRepo\TEst123\Temp\gradleOut\build\intermediates\transforms\dexBuilder\release\38.jar, R:\UnityProjects
    \TEst123\Temp\gradleOut\build\intermediates\transforms\dexBuilder\release\39.jar, R:\UnityProjects\TEst123\Temp\gradleOut\build
    \intermediates\transforms\dexBuilder\release\40.jar, R:\UnityProjects\TEst123\Temp\gradleOut\build\intermediates\transforms\dexBuilder
    \release\41.jar, R:\UnityProjects\TEst123\Temp\gradleOut\build\intermediates\transforms\dexBuilder\release\42.jar, R:
    \UnityProjectsTestBeforeRepo\TEst123\Temp\gradleOut\build\intermediates\transforms\dexBuilder\release\43.jar, R:\UnityProjects
    \TEst123\Temp\gradleOut\build\intermediates\transforms\dexBuilder\release\44.jar, R:\UnityProjects\TEst123\Temp\gradleOut\build
    \intermediates\transforms\dexBuilder\release\45.jar, R:\UnityProjects\TEst123\Temp\gradleOut\build\intermediates\transforms\dexBuilder
    \release\46.jar, R:\UnityProjects\TEst123\Temp\gradleOut\build\intermediates\transforms\dexBuilder\release\47.jar, R:
    \UnityProjectsTestBeforeRepo\TEst123\Temp\gradleOut\build\intermediates\transforms\dexBuilder\release\48.jar, R:\UnityProjects
    \TEst123\Temp\gradleOut\build\intermediates\transforms\dexBuilder\release\49.jar, R:\UnityProjects\TEst123\Temp\gradleOut\build
    \intermediates\transforms\dexBuilder\release\50.jar, R:\UnityProjects\TEst123\Temp\gradleOut\build\intermediates\transforms\dexBuilder
    \release\51.jar, R:\UnityProjects\TEst123\Temp\gradleOut\build\intermediates\transforms\dexBuilder\release\52.jar, R:
    \UnityProjectsTestBeforeRepo\TEst123\Temp\gradleOut\build\intermediates\transforms\dexBuilder\release\53.jar, R:\UnityProjects
    \TEst123\Temp\gradleOut\build\intermediates\transforms\dexBuilder\release\54.jar, R:\UnityProjects\TEst123\Temp\gradleOut\build
    \intermediates\transforms\dexBuilder\release\55.jar, R:\UnityProjects\TEst123\Temp\gradleOut\build\intermediates\transforms\dexBuilder
    \release\56.jar, R:\UnityProjects\TEst123\Temp\gradleOut\build\intermediates\transforms\dexBuilder\release\57.jar, R:
    \UnityProjectsTestBeforeRepo\TEst123\Temp\gradleOut\build\intermediates\transforms\dexBuilder\release\58.jar, R:\UnityProjects
    \TEst123\Temp\gradleOut\build\intermediates\transforms\dexBuilder\release\59.jar, R:\UnityProjects\TEst123\Temp\gradleOut\build
    \intermediates\transforms\dexBuilder\release\60.jar, R:\UnityProjects\TEst123\Temp\gradleOut\build\intermediates\transforms\dexBuilder
    \release\61.jar, R:\UnityProjects\TEst123\Temp\gradleOut\build\intermediates\transforms\dexBuilder\release\62.jar, R:
    \UnityProjectsTestBeforeRepo\TEst123\Temp\gradleOut\build\intermediates\transforms\dexBuilder\release\63.jar, R:\UnityProjects
    \TEst123\Temp\gradleOut\build\intermediates\transforms\dexBuilder\release\64.jar, R:\UnityProjects\TEst123\Temp\gradleOut\build
    \intermediates\transforms\dexBuilder\release\65.jar, R:\UnityProjects\TEst123\Temp\gradleOut\build\intermediates\transforms\dexBuilder
    \release\66.jar, R:\UnityProjects\TEst123\Temp\gradleOut\build\intermediates\transforms\dexBuilder\release\67.jar, R:
    \UnityProjectsTestBeforeRepo\TEst123\Temp\gradleOut\build\intermediates\transforms\dexBuilder\release\68.jar, R:\UnityProjects
    \TEst123\Temp\gradleOut\build\intermediates\transforms\dexBuilder\release\69.jar, R:\UnityProjects\TEst123\Temp\gradleOut\build
    \intermediates\transforms\dexBuilder\release\70.jar, R:\UnityProjects\TEst123\Temp\gradleOut\build\intermediates\transforms\dexBuilder
    \release\71.jar, R:\UnityProjects\TEst123\Temp\gradleOut\build\intermediates\transforms\dexBuilder\release\72.jar, R:
    \UnityProjectsTestBeforeRepo\TEst123\Temp\gradleOut\build\intermediates\transforms\dexBuilder\release\73.jar, R:\UnityProjects
    \TEst123\Temp\gradleOut\build\intermediates\transforms\dexBuilder\release\74.jar, R:\UnityProjects\TEst123\Temp\gradleOut\build
    \intermediates\transforms\dexBuilder\release\75.jar, R:\UnityProjects\TEst123\Temp\gradleOut\build\intermediates\transforms\dexBuilder
    \release\76.jar, R:\UnityProjects\TEst123\Temp\gradleOut\build\intermediates\transforms\dexBuilder\release\77.jar, R:
    \UnityProjectsTestBeforeRepo\TEst123\Temp\gradleOut\build\intermediates\transforms\dexBuilder\release\78.jar, R:\UnityProjects
    \TEst123\Temp\gradleOut\build\intermediates\transforms\dexBuilder\release\79.jar, R:\UnityProjects\TEst123\Temp\gradleOut\build
    \intermediates\transforms\dexBuilder\release\80.jar, R:\UnityProjects\TEst123\Temp\gradleOut\build\intermediates\transforms\dexBuilder
    \release\81.jar, R:\UnityProjects\TEst123\Temp\gradleOut\build\intermediates\transforms\dexBuilder\release\82.jar, R:
    \UnityProjectsTestBeforeRepo\TEst123\Temp\gradleOut\build\intermediates\transforms\dexBuilder\release\83.jar, R:\UnityProjects
    \TEst123\Temp\gradleOut\build\intermediates\transforms\dexBuilder\release\84.jar, R:\UnityProjects\TEst123\Temp\gradleOut\build
    \intermediates\transforms\dexBuilder\release\85.jar, R:\UnityProjects\TEst123\Temp\gradleOut\build\intermediates\transforms\dexBuilder
    \release\86.jar
    Learn how to resolve the issue at https://developer.android.com/studio/build/dependencies#duplicate_classes.
    Program type already present: android.support.v4.os.ResultReceiver$MyResultReceiver
    * Try:
    Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output. Run with --scan to get full insights.
    * Get more help at https://help.gradle.org
    BUILD FAILED in 40s
    ]
    stdout[
    :checkReleaseClasspath UP-TO-DATE
    :preBuild UP-TO-DATE
    :EasyMobile:preBuild UP-TO-DATE
    :EasyMobile:preReleaseBuild UP-TO-DATE
    :EasyMobile:checkReleaseManifest
    :EasyMobile:processReleaseManifest
    :GoogleMobileAdsPlugin:preBuild UP-TO-DATE
    :GoogleMobileAdsPlugin:preReleaseBuild UP-TO-DATE
    :GoogleMobileAdsPlugin:checkReleaseManifest
    :GoogleMobileAdsPlugin:processReleaseManifest
    :GooglePlayGamesManifest.plugin:preBuild UP-TO-DATE
    :GooglePlayGamesManifest.plugin:preReleaseBuild UP-TO-DATE
    :GooglePlayGamesManifest.plugin:checkReleaseManifest
    :GooglePlayGamesManifest.plugin:processReleaseManifest
    :OneSignalConfig:preBuild UP-TO-DATE
    :OneSignalConfig:preReleaseBuild UP-TO-DATE
    :OneSignalConfig:checkReleaseManifest
    :OneSignalConfig:processReleaseManifest
    :preReleaseBuild UP-TO-DATE
    :EasyMobile:compileReleaseAidl NO-SOURCE
    :GoogleMobileAdsPlugin:compileReleaseAidl NO-SOURCE
    :GooglePlayGamesManifest.plugin:compileReleaseAidl NO-SOURCE
    :OneSignalConfig:compileReleaseAidl NO-SOURCE
    :compileReleaseAidl NO-SOURCE
    :EasyMobile:packageReleaseRenderscript NO-SOURCE
    :GoogleMobileAdsPlugin:packageReleaseRenderscript NO-SOURCE
    :GooglePlayGamesManifest.plugin:packageReleaseRenderscript NO-SOURCE
    :OneSignalConfig:packageReleaseRenderscript NO-SOURCE
    :compileReleaseRenderscript UP-TO-DATE
    :checkReleaseManifest UP-TO-DATE
    :generateReleaseBuildConfig UP-TO-DATE
    :prepareLintJar UP-TO-DATE
    :mainApkListPersistenceRelease UP-TO-DATE
    :generateReleaseResValues UP-TO-DATE
    :generateReleaseResources UP-TO-DATE
    :EasyMobile:compileReleaseRenderscript
    :EasyMobile:generateReleaseResValues
    :EasyMobile:generateReleaseResources
    :EasyMobile:packageReleaseResources
    :GoogleMobileAdsPlugin:compileReleaseRenderscript
    :GoogleMobileAdsPlugin:generateReleaseResValues
    :GoogleMobileAdsPlugin:generateReleaseResources
    :GoogleMobileAdsPlugin:packageReleaseResources
    :GooglePlayGamesManifest.plugin:compileReleaseRenderscript
    :GooglePlayGamesManifest.plugin:generateReleaseResValues
    :GooglePlayGamesManifest.plugin:generateReleaseResources
    :GooglePlayGamesManifest.plugin:packageReleaseResources
    :OneSignalConfig:compileReleaseRenderscript
    :OneSignalConfig:generateReleaseResValues
    :OneSignalConfig:generateReleaseResources
    :OneSignalConfig:packageReleaseResources
    :mergeReleaseResources UP-TO-DATE
    :createReleaseCompatibleScreenManifests UP-TO-DATE
    :processReleaseManifest
    :splitsDiscoveryTaskRelease UP-TO-DATE
    :EasyMobile:generateReleaseRFile
    :GoogleMobileAdsPlugin:generateReleaseRFile
    :GooglePlayGamesManifest.plugin:generateReleaseRFile
    :OneSignalConfig:generateReleaseRFile
    :processReleaseResources
    :generateReleaseSources
    :EasyMobile:generateReleaseBuildConfig
    :EasyMobile:prepareLintJar UP-TO-DATE
    :EasyMobile:generateReleaseSources
    :EasyMobile:javaPreCompileRelease
    :EasyMobile:compileReleaseJavaWithJavac
    :EasyMobile:processReleaseJavaRes NO-SOURCE
    :EasyMobile:transformClassesAndResourcesWithPrepareIntermediateJarsForRelease
    :GoogleMobileAdsPlugin:generateReleaseBuildConfig
    :GoogleMobileAdsPlugin:prepareLintJar UP-TO-DATE
    :GoogleMobileAdsPlugin:generateReleaseSources
    :GoogleMobileAdsPlugin:javaPreCompileRelease
    :GoogleMobileAdsPlugin:compileReleaseJavaWithJavac
    :GoogleMobileAdsPlugin:processReleaseJavaRes NO-SOURCE
    :GoogleMobileAdsPlugin:transformClassesAndResourcesWithPrepareIntermediateJarsForRelease
    :GooglePlayGamesManifest.plugin:generateReleaseBuildConfig
    :GooglePlayGamesManifest.plugin:prepareLintJar UP-TO-DATE
    :GooglePlayGamesManifest.plugin:generateReleaseSources
    :GooglePlayGamesManifest.plugin:javaPreCompileRelease
    :GooglePlayGamesManifest.plugin:compileReleaseJavaWithJavac
    :GooglePlayGamesManifest.plugin:processReleaseJavaRes NO-SOURCE
    :GooglePlayGamesManifest.plugin:transformClassesAndResourcesWithPrepareIntermediateJarsForRelease
    :OneSignalConfig:generateReleaseBuildConfig
    :OneSignalConfig:prepareLintJar UP-TO-DATE
    :OneSignalConfig:generateReleaseSources
    :OneSignalConfig:javaPreCompileRelease
    :OneSignalConfig:compileReleaseJavaWithJavac
    :OneSignalConfig:processReleaseJavaRes NO-SOURCE
    :OneSignalConfig:transformClassesAndResourcesWithPrepareIntermediateJarsForRelease
    :javaPreCompileRelease UP-TO-DATE
    :compileReleaseJavaWithJavac UP-TO-DATE
    :compileReleaseNdk NO-SOURCE
    :compileReleaseSources UP-TO-DATE
    :lintVitalRelease
    :mergeReleaseShaders UP-TO-DATE
    :compileReleaseShaders UP-TO-DATE
    :generateReleaseAssets UP-TO-DATE
    :EasyMobile:mergeReleaseShaders
    :EasyMobile:compileReleaseShaders
    :EasyMobile:generateReleaseAssets
    :EasyMobile:packageReleaseAssets
    :GoogleMobileAdsPlugin:mergeReleaseShaders
    :GoogleMobileAdsPlugin:compileReleaseShaders
    :GoogleMobileAdsPlugin:generateReleaseAssets
    :GoogleMobileAdsPlugin:packageReleaseAssets
    :GooglePlayGamesManifest.plugin:mergeReleaseShaders
    :GooglePlayGamesManifest.plugin:compileReleaseShaders
    :GooglePlayGamesManifest.plugin:generateReleaseAssets
    :GooglePlayGamesManifest.plugin:packageReleaseAssets
    :OneSignalConfig:mergeReleaseShaders
    :OneSignalConfig:compileReleaseShaders
    :OneSignalConfig:generateReleaseAssets
    :OneSignalConfig:packageReleaseAssets
    :mergeReleaseAssets
    :transformClassesWithDexBuilderForRelease
    :transformDexArchiveWithExternalLibsDexMergerForRelease FAILED
    77 actionable tasks: 58 executed, 19 up-to-date
    ]
    exit code: 1
    at UnityEditor.Android.Command.WaitForProgramToRun (UnityEditor.Utils.Program p, UnityEditor.Android.Command+WaitingForProcessToExit
    waitingForProcessToExit, System.String errorMsg) [0x00031] in <103137eb219949558cde9ab87892d16a>:0
    at UnityEditor.Android.Command.Run (System.Diagnostics.ProcessStartInfo psi, UnityEditor.Android.Command+WaitingForProcessToExit
    waitingForProcessToExit, System.String errorMsg) [0x00015] in <103137eb219949558cde9ab87892d16a>:0
    at UnityEditor.Android.Command.Run (System.String command, System.String args, System.String workingdir, UnityEditor.Android.Command
    +WaitingForProcessToExit waitingForProcessToExit, System.String errorMsg) [0x0000a] in <103137eb219949558cde9ab87892d16a>:0
    at UnityEditor.Android.AndroidJavaTools.RunJava (System.String args, System.String workingdir, System.Action`1[T] progress, System.String error)
    [0x0001f] in <103137eb219949558cde9ab87892d16a>:0
    at UnityEditor.Android.GradleWrapper.Run (UnityEditor.Android.AndroidJavaTools javaTools, System.String workingdir, System.String task,
    System.Action`1[T] progress) [0x00029] in <103137eb219949558cde9ab87892d16a>:0
    Rethrow as GradleInvokationException: Gradle build failed
    at UnityEditor.Android.GradleWrapper.Run (UnityEditor.Android.AndroidJavaTools javaTools, System.String workingdir, System.String task,
    System.Action`1[T] progress) [0x0004d] in <103137eb219949558cde9ab87892d16a>:0
    at UnityEditor.Android.PostProcessor.Tasks.BuildGradleProject.Execute (UnityEditor.Android.PostProcessor.PostProcessorContext context) [0x000a8] in
    <103137eb219949558cde9ab87892d16a>:0
    at UnityEditor.Android.PostProcessor.PostProcessRunner.RunAllTasks (UnityEditor.Android.PostProcessor.PostProcessorContext context) [0x00074] in
    <103137eb219949558cde9ab87892d16a>:0
    UnityEditor.BuildPipeline:BuildPlayerInternalNoCheck(String[], String, String, BuildTargetGroup, BuildTarget, BuildOptions, Boolean)
    UnityEditor.DefaultBuildMethods:BuildPlayer(BuildPlayerOptions) (at C:\buildslave\unity\build\Editor\Mono\BuildPlayerWindowBuildMethods.cs:173)
    UnityEditor.BuildPlayerWindow:CallBuildMethods(Boolean, BuildOptions) (at C:\buildslave\unity\build\Editor\Mono\BuildPlayerWindowBuildMethods.cs:97)
    UnityEditor.BuildPlayerWindow:GUIBuildButtons(IBuildWindowExtension, Boolean, Boolean, Boolean, BuildPlatform) (at C:\buildslave\unity\build\Editor
    \Mono\BuildPlayerWindow.cs:907)
    UnityEditor.BuildPlayerWindow:ShowBuildTargetSettings() (at C:\buildslave\unity\build\Editor\Mono\BuildPlayerWindow.cs:807)
    UnityEditor.BuildPlayerWindow:OnGUI() (at C:\buildslave\unity\build\Editor\Mono\BuildPlayerWindow.cs:410)
    System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke(Object, Object[], Exception&)
    System.Reflection.MonoMethod:Invoke(Object, BindingFlags, Binder, Object[], CultureInfo)
    System.Reflection.MethodBase:Invoke(Object, Object[])
    UnityEditor.HostView:Invoke(String, Object) (at C:\buildslave\unity\build\Editor\Mono\HostView.cs:342)
    UnityEditor.HostView:Invoke(String) (at C:\buildslave\unity\build\Editor\Mono\HostView.cs:336)
    UnityEditor.HostView:OldOnGUI() (at C:\buildslave\unity\build\Editor\Mono\HostView.cs:129)
    UnityEngine.Experimental.UIElements.IMGUIContainer:DoOnGUI(Event, Matrix4x4, Rect, Boolean) (at C:\buildslave\unity\build\Modules\UIElements
    \IMGUIContainer.cs:244)
    UnityEngine.Experimental.UIElements.IMGUIContainer:HandleIMGUIEvent(Event, Matrix4x4, Rect) (at C:\buildslave\unity\build\Modules\UIElements
    \IMGUIContainer.cs:438)
    UnityEngine.Experimental.UIElements.IMGUIContainer:HandleIMGUIEvent(Event) (at C:\buildslave\unity\build\Modules\UIElements\IMGUIContainer.cs:421)
    UnityEngine.Experimental.UIElements.IMGUIContainer:HandleEvent(EventBase) (at C:\buildslave\unity\build\Modules\UIElements\IMGUIContainer.cs:401)
    UnityEngine.Experimental.UIElements.EventDispatcher:processEvent(EventBase, IPanel) (at C:\buildslave\unity\build\Modules\UIElements
    \EventDispatcher.cs:511)
    UnityEngine.Experimental.UIElements.EventDispatcher:Dispatch(EventBase, IPanel, DispatchMode) (at C:\buildslave\unity\build\Modules\UIElements
    \EventDispatcher.cs:307)
    UnityEngine.Experimental.UIElements.BaseVisualElementPanel:SendEvent(EventBase, DispatchMode) (at C:\buildslave\unity\build\Modules\UIElements
    \Panel.cs:176)
    UnityEngine.Experimental.UIElements.UIElementsUtility:DoDispatch(BaseVisualElementPanel) (at C:\buildslave\unity\build\Modules\UIElements
    \UIElementsUtility.cs:245)
    UnityEngine.Experimental.UIElements.UIElementsUtility:processEvent(Int32, IntPtr) (at C:\buildslave\unity\build\Modules\UIElements
    \UIElementsUtility.cs:68)
    UnityEngine.GUIUtility:processEvent(Int32, IntPtr) (at C:\buildslave\unity\build\Modules\IMGUI\GUIUtility.cs:179)
    (Filename: <103137eb219949558cde9ab87892d16a> Line: 0)

45. doublebubble

doublebubble

I am running Unity 2019.1.8, EasyMobile Pro 2.3.0. You should be able to reproduce it on any iOS app that is live on app store and has a leaderboard with more than one player recorded. score.value is showing proper value, but rank is always 1. Is there any other way to retrieve user's ranking in the leaderboard?

46. danidiazr

danidiazr

Hey!

I just bought Easy Mobile and I love it! It's so easy and perfect!

I had the same issues like @pandey611 and I solved them by deleting some libraries. I'm using more plugins in my app and I had the same libraries from other plugins, so they were repeated.

47. danidiazr

danidiazr

I have a question, is there a way to load audio files? Like when loading images or videos, but now loading audio files like wav, mp3, etc. Is there a way to do it?

Thanks!

48. pt5011

pt5011

Hi, thanks for choosing Easy Mobile and glad you figured it out!

We have an UpdateAdMobAppIdInManifest() method in the EM_SettingsEditor_Ads.cs script, it's not public though. And you can edit IAP product list via the property EM_Settings.InAppPurchasing.Products.

49. pt5011

pt5011

Hi, do you have any androidx.... files in your Assets/Plugins/Android folder? If yes they may be conflicting with the other support.v4 files. You may want to try removing either, but make sure to do thorough test to see if that creates any runtime error. We're investigating this issue further, but the coming version of the google play services resolver should hopefully address this.

50. pt5011

pt5011

Thanks for the info. I'll do some test to see if the issue can be reproduced on my end. Loading score is the only way to retrieve user's rank now.