Search Unity

Easy Mobile - Many-in-one package for mobile games

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by pt5011, Jan 28, 2017.

1. pt5011

pt5011

Hi, we didn't do anything that prevents Unity Ads test ads to work in the editor. Did you test with our demo app?

That said, we always recommend to test ads on a real iOS or Android device. Ads are mobile-specific feature so always best to test on the target platform. Furthermore, most other ad networks don't support editor simulated ads so you would want to test on real devices anyway.

2. pt5011

pt5011

The rank value is actually returned by the underlying Google Play Games plugin (GPGS) which implements Unity's ISocialPlatform (which IScore is a part). Easy Mobile is acting as a common wrapper here. Possibly a bug of GPGS, what version of it are you using? We'll try to recreate the issue on our end with such version. Also it may worth trying another version on your end.

About LoadScores, yes it won't be as optimized for your purpose, but if it works properly then I would say it's an acceptable workaround in this case.

3. DMagic

DMagic

Does Easy Mobile have any good method for handling Consumable IAP redeemed through promo codes offline with Google Play? Like when a user redeems a code with a link:
    Code (CSharp):
    1. https://play.google.com/redeem?code="CODE"
    When I check the ownership of a consumable product will it come back true the first time the player loads the app? Or does Easy Mobile check for products and fire an event, as described in Google's docs?

Last edited: Apr 6, 2019
  4. mobigamis

mobigamis

Can you add support for IAP and ads for windows store and mac app store?

5. pt5011

pt5011

When a consumable product is purchased (using promo code or not) a PurchaseCompleted event will be raised. Product ownership is checked using product receipts, and consumable products' receipts only last in the session the purchases are made. That means ownership checking of a consumable product only returns true during the session it is bought (while non-consumable receipts lasts forever).

6. pt5011

pt5011

We only focus on iOS and Android.

7. ThanhWilliamLe

ThanhWilliamLe

When i use Sharing.ShareImage nothing shows up on my android.
    I tried debugging and it seems to stop here
    Code (CSharp):
    1. using (AndroidJavaObject jObj = new AndroidJavaObject(className))
    2.             {
    3.                 jObj.CallStatic(method, args);
    4.             }
    The debugger doesnt go into jObj.CallStatic....
    I'm not sure if it can ever go there though.

What might be the problem?

8. Davlin

Davlin

Demo of Throw Battle - Online Multiplayer Aim-n-Shoot doesn't work. Tapping on every button in the game menu gives me nothing.

9. pt5011

pt5011

Can you send the specific error logs to our support email. Thanks!

10. pt5011

pt5011

We'll check, but please keep this thread dedicated to Easy Mobile only. You can contact our support email for matters like this. Thanks!

11. hottabych

hottabych

Hello. I have an issue with OneSignal sounds and icons.
    I imported custom res icons. But I still receive notifications with default bell icons, until i explicitly declare resource names in message settings (in OneSignal console). How to show custom icons by default?
    upload_2019-4-13_20-19-37.png
    Also, I can't make custom sound to play. I tried different setups including "None" or "Created In App" but it still plays default device message sound. Please provide the proper workflow.

Here's my folder structure (i added large icon 256x256 by hand).
    I tried to add custom sound here, but it didn't play.
    upload_2019-4-13_20-18-39.png

12. pt5011

pt5011

Hi, please contact our support email for this matter. Thanks a lot!

13. UnityZaki

UnityZaki

Hello
    please i need help, how to add custom placements for admob?

Attached Files:

14. pt5011

pt5011

Hi, thanks for using Easy Mobile!

AdMob doesn't really have native "placements", but they have an equivalent thing called ad unit. So you can just create new ad units and assign their IDs to your placement. The placement name should be chosen by you.

UnityZaki likes this.
  15. UnityZaki

UnityZaki

thanks for help.The package is awesome

pt5011 likes this.
  16. Jawadov

Jawadov

I use android and the game every time stopped .

17. pt5011

pt5011

Please send the crashlog to our support email so we can assist. Thanks.

By the way, as promised the latest version of EM Basic and EM Pro has automated the adding of GADApplicationIdentifier key into Info.plist.

18. Aegon_Targaryen

Aegon_Targaryen

Hello,
    I recently purchased EM plugin really happy with it, however, I couldn't implement GDPR consent ideally, would you please provide us a tutorial on how to do this, hands-on code, I even bought a game template from you guys hoping I'll find the ideal implementation process unforunatelly i found nothing.
    Thank you

19. pt5011

pt5011

Hi, thanks for choosing Easy Mobile!

Please check out our demo scene PrivacyDemo and the corresponding script PrivacyDemo.cs at Assets/EasyMobile/Demo/Modules for a complete example on working with the GDPR popup. And of course we have a chapter for this in our user guide https://www.easymobile.sglibgames.com/docs/pro/chapters/privacy/intro.html

Hope this helps.

20. Etsai

Etsai

Hi, how could I remove permissions requested by my app after importing EasyMobile?
    I´m only using Real-time multiplayer and leaderboards through EasyMobile. I think I can remove the following permissions, tell me if anyone is mandatory or not added by you.

android.permission.ACCESS_WIFI_STATE
    android.permission.GET_ACCOUNTS
    android.permission.GET_TASKS [DEPRECATED]
    android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE
    android.permission.RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED

com.xiaomi.permission.AUTH_SERVICE [I´m nor working with Xiaomi systems]
    com.xiaomi.sdk.permission.PAYMENT [I´m nor working with Xiaomi systems]

21. pt5011

pt5011

Hi,

Among these permissions, only android.permission.RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED was added by Easy Mobile, for Notifications module (in the next update we will only add permissions once a module in enabled). Other permissions are probably added by other 3rd party plugins, especially ads SDK. Please check.

22. Etsai

Etsai

Thank you!

23. nekolyst

nekolyst

Hi,
    I test rewarded ads from Vungle via MoPub mediation.

The problem is:
    When I skip and close the Vungle rewarded ad, the RewardedAdCompletedHandler() was called
    instead of RewardedAdSkippedHandler(), and I get the reward.

Device: Android Sony F5321
    Easy Mobile Pro Version: 2.2.4
    MoPub SDK: 5.6.0
    Vungle Network SDK: 1.0.5

Thank you very much!

Last edited: May 5, 2019
  24. nikosurfing

nikosurfing

Hi, i can't set screenshot resolution above 200x400. How to set resolution of screenshot to 720p?

[d3d11] attempting to ReadPixels outside of RenderTexture bounds!

25. pt5011

pt5011

Hi, thank you for choosing Easy Mobile!

We'll check this. However, it's likely a bug of the Vungle adapter provided by MoPub, which probably confused between the two events and thus sending the wrong event to the MoPub API. Easy Mobile only works with the MoPub API (not the individual mediated network API) and forwards the RewardedAdComplete event from the MoPub API to outside consuming code.

26. SwiftIllusion

SwiftIllusion

Looking at your assets pro page, it mentions multiplayer, however it doesn't really go into what that means there.
    'Free' multiplayer, does that mean you connect through IOS/Android platforms itself, and to what degree.
    Does that include stun/turn servers etc so you don't have to worry about phones not making a successful connection, or would you still need a separate solution for that?
    Also is that compatible through devices, being able to connect an android phone to a ios phone through said platforms network, or does their solution limit them within their own system.
    I looked at the API on your site but at least from my limited knowledge I couldn't workout if any of the above was a problem, though it looks like there's no different coding required for each different service.

For context what I'm trying to make is, to simplify it, a small 2 player game meant to be played by people together/face to face on their phone, choosing a card on each device and upon both players choosing one it is revealed and compared.

27. pt5011

pt5011

Hi, thank you for your interest in Easy Mobile!

It's very simple: we create a cross-platform C# wrapper API so you can access the native multiplayer APIs provided by Game Center (GameKit) on iOS and Google Play Games Services on Android, so you can fully enjoy the free multiplayer game services offered by these platforms in your Unity game. What can be done with the native APIs it can be done with our C# API, only better as you only need one codebase for both platforms.

I'm not really sure what you meant by "stun/turn servers" and phone not making a successful connection. There can be lots of reasons for that (e.g. device loses internet connection which there's not much can be done). Can you give some example cases?

As for connecting an android to an ios phone the answer is no. The platforms do limit devices within their own system, which means Game Center only allows iOS devices and GPGS only allows Android devices (GPGS formerly worked for iOS devices too but they abandoned the feature).

Regarding the game you described, either the TurnBased or RealTime multiplayer API will suffice.

SwiftIllusion likes this.
  28. SwiftIllusion

SwiftIllusion

Thanks a lot for the response.

Stun/Turn is basically this - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Traversal_Using_Relays_around_NAT - which is required to make successful connections sometimes because of the mess IPv4/IPv6 has made, where it's difficult to reach the IP of some users/devices, especially on mobile. The problem is Turn consumes bandwidth so is often an expensive service.
    I want to get my multiplayer game to be able to reach as many people as possible, but as fun as it is it's a tiny mobile game I couldn't recoup the costs of when being charged in brackets based on concurrent users. It practically uses no bandwidth, just comparing card values and resolving some rules-so bandwidth isn't the sticking point for me but the user count.
    Problem is the only TURN service I found which has pricing only based on bandwidth, for another engine's multiplayer solution, is getting stuck at some point and they haven't been able to resolve it yet.
    I was hoping if the multiplayer solution was for their own devices IOS/Google may cover that cost.

Thanks for the clarification. Regrettably with this being device restricted it's not the right solution for me, as I want people to be able to play locally with their friends without being segmented based on what device they have.
    Appreciate the rest of the assets features though, especially dealing with the frustrating GDPR stuff, so I'll still be considering this for sure if I ever want an in-app purchasing solution for a game better suited for that format.

29. nikosurfing

nikosurfing

@pt5011 , you didn't answer my question, i've been waiting for your answer...
    I can't set custom resolution on screenshot android build. I need to create screenshot with custom resolution, ex 720x1040 and it should cropped upper and below. Is that possible?

Attached Files:

30. richard141289

richard141289

Hi,

I am trying to setup Unity Reward Ads, I have enabled Unity Ads in Services Tab, and my build target is set to Android, but still the EM Pro settings shows that Unity Ads is not enabled.
    I was able to resolve this issue, after importing Advertising package from the package manager, however when I run the game I notice this in the logcat

05-14 13:38:44.402 27570 27595 I Unity : Easy Mobile runtime has been initialized.
    05-14 13:38:44.463 27570 27595 I Unity : Level Loaded <-Custom Log
    05-14 13:38:44.463 27570 27595 I Unity : Preloader<-Custom Log
    05-14 13:38:44.464 27570 27595 I Unity : 2<-Custom Log
    05-14 13:38:44.772 27570 27595 I Unity : AdMob client has been initialized.
    05-14 13:38:44.773 27570 27595 I Unity : UnityAds client has been initialized.
    05-14 13:38:44.818 27570 27595 I Unity : Please initialize the UnityAds client first.
    05-14 13:38:44.819 27570 27595 I Unity : Please initialize the UnityAds client first.
    And the message Please initialize the UnityAds client first. keeps repeating, and the ad is not being displayed.

Can you please help me with this issue ?

Thanks,
    Richard

31. pt5011

pt5011

Which method did you use to capture screenshot? You can use this to capture a specified area of the screenshot and get back a Texture2D https://www.easymobile.sglibgames.c...le_System_Single_System_Single_System_Single_

32. pt5011

pt5011

Hi, thanks for choosing Easy Mobile.

Please test with our demo app to see if the problem still occurs. If it persists, please contact our support email (menu Window > Easy Mobile > Support) for quicker assistance. Please kindly send your invoice number in the email too. Thanks again!

33. user6116

user6116

Hi there. I had a feature request for Easy Mobile Pro. I'd love to see more advanced vibrations. Unity supports 1 generic vibration through Handheld.Vibrate(). I think a more advanced vibration would fit good in to this package. I know it's possible to vibrate different strengths, lengths, patterns, etc...

34. khrysller

khrysller

Hi. Does this package support single sing in with facebook and google?

35. pt5011

pt5011

Thanks for the suggestion! It's been added to our Requested Features list :)

36. pt5011

pt5011

Hi, no.

37. Sylidar

Sylidar

Can this package use google play games/gamecenter to authenticate a user into an external server? I want the user logging in process to be use the native services, while managing their data in a custom solution.

38. airop

airop

Hi, when will there be Bolt support? this should be fairly easy to implement. our team of 50 devs work with bolt, we bought 1 license for now to find no support for it. we are planning on adding 50 licenses, sadly there is no bolt support so we are looking somewhere else, is this something we can expect?

39. pt5011

pt5011

No not currently.

40. pt5011

pt5011

Hi, admittedly I personally don't have much experience with Bolt. Does it support custom actions like Playmaker so that it can interact with 3rd party APIs from within its own system?

41. curiousAmit

curiousAmit

I am using EasyMobilePro

1. I am not using all the features.
    How should i remove GIF, Notifications, Sharing, Multiplayer?
    I will delete their folder in EasyMobile/Scripts/Modules and remove any references. Is there anything else I need to do to remove the last bit?

2. I am using admob and admob mediation. I will follow admob-unity-mediation-guide for basic setup. Is their anything else needed for mediation to work?

42. pt5011

pt5011

Hi,

1. Just don't enable Notifications module and multiplayer feature. GIF and Sharing are just some API scripts and don't need to be disable.

2. No. The only difference when using Admob with and without mediation in an Easy Mobile environment is with mediation you need to import the adapters for the "mediated networks" (and setup mediation networks on AdMob dashboard). The rest is same.

curiousAmit likes this.
  43. curiousAmit

curiousAmit

Hey! thanks for the reply.
    1. I will report apk size of
    a) Disabling those services as suggested by you
    b) And in another by removing module related files​
    2. If i enable admob mediation in its console with proper settings, what will happen to previous users without admob mediation sdk for that network. Will they crash? Or they will only get admob ads not mediated ads?

44. pt5011

pt5011

Well, for #2 I can't give a certain answer in all honesty. You know what we do is provide a common wrapper for the GoogleMobileAds API, and other supported networks'. I think they will only get admob ads, but this is a question worth asking in the GoogleMobileAds github page.

45. Tarodev

Tarodev

I've just found that export on GIF stops at 50% when using IL2CPP backend and deployed to android. Works fine with mono. Is there a way to fix this?

EDIT: I just saw the release notes for 2.2.5. It says 'Updating the native Android library to support 64-bit'. This could potentially be a fix for this?
    There's no upgrade guide for 2.2.5, is there anything special I should do going from 2.2.2?

EDIT 2: Yes!! 2.2.5 fixed the issue. Woohoo!

Last edited: May 23, 2019
  46. pt5011

pt5011

@Pendulum_ Yes 2.2.5 will fix the issue if you build with IL2CPP AND test on a 64-bit device. If you use IL2CPP on a 32-bit target (ARMv7) the older versions should still work. Anyway I'm glad it works fine for you now :)

Tarodev likes this.
  47. kingslayers

kingslayers

does this plugin support unity 2019?

48. matthewhxq

matthewhxq

Hello,
    Rewarded video and interstitial ads (Unity Ads) seems to not work in editor (Unity 2019.1.2f1)
    I tested it on provided demo scene, there is no warning or anything. After clicking on "Load Rewarded Ad" button nothing happens, IsRewardedAdReady stays false. Android build works just fine

49. pt5011

pt5011

Yes!

50. pt5011

pt5011

Ad is a mobile specific feature and won't work in the editor so please test on real devices instead. Check out our video tutorial on the topic if you haven't