Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Easy dialogue system [working on update ]

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by michealcaj, Apr 6, 2020.

1. michealcaj

michealcaj

I'm updating this asset and like to know what features you guys would like me add to this version

Now building conversation,cutscenes, events just got easier when using this tool. This uses a node based system,to generate statements, decisions,message box, with no SCRIPTING involved, so weather you a programmer, artist, audio designer,this asset will suit you better.

Build your quest like games with speed and accuracy. With the new and improve engine of the Easy dialogue system (EDS) users can create conversion In mins , it uses click and add technique.

Download PDF on how to use this dialogue engine.

UPDATED

https://drive.google.com/file/d/14kw6wp8K5HH4QEXzMvEoMekyzALbSGDS/view?usp=drivesdk

Get this tool on the asset store

Link below

https://assetstore.unity.com/packag...ue-system-147054?aid=1011l5f3d&utm_source=aff

Tutorials

Features
    -Node based system

-users can change editor skin, such as background texture, grid color, line color e.t.c

-if you aren't a programmer you can use this,NO SCRIPTING INVOLVED.

-trigger statements on collision or by conditions your choice

-Ui is made to be user friendly, I.e meaning it is easy to use

- generate events common to most games just by on click (for example:- load a new scene addictive, single or a sync ,destroy gameobjects, instantiate objects randomly, quit, and many more. You can also create your own custom events

built in functions and methods, for users that can programme/code.

-build unlimited statement block, linking them to one another without extra scripting.

-make decision boxes similar to The SIMs,simcity,batman arkham asylum,so on

-make message box and also attach events to them.

-customizable gui, yes you can apply textures, resize gui to whatever you want inoder to bring about a unique dialogue for your game.