Search Unity

1. Good news ✨ We have more Unite Now videos available for you to watch on-demand! Come check them out and ask our experts any questions!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Ever participated in one our Game Jams? Want pointers on your project? Our Evangelists will be available on Friday to give feedback. Come share your games with us!
    Dismiss Notice

Games [Early Access] Deck Hunter : Roguelike adventure card game

Discussion in 'Works In Progress' started by L_DravenGames, May 22, 2020.

1. L_DravenGames

L_DravenGames

Hi, dev friends!

I'm Fernando "L_Draven" Ruiz a stand-alone developer. I'm currently working on my personal project Deck Hunter, an roguelike adventure card game. I just launched a Major Update of the game that is en EA version available on STEAM.

Deck Hunter is a roguelike card game. The World of Klanojh has been cursed by Glatta, the Goddess of Anger. Build your deck, make combos, defeat fantasy creatures and help Avery to face the evil and restore the balance!

Deck Hunter is a deck builder card game, easy to play hard to master. Try to defeat Glatta and her enemy hordes combining attack, defense and spells cards. Unlock armors to increase the power of your deck.

Every game will be different from the previous one. Explore the map of the World of Klanojh to unlock hidden areas and discover all the secrets of this mysterious world. Win the challenge before other Hunter to become the first one who defeats Glatta. Reach the absolute power of the cards and upgrade them to hold a destructive power deck.

• A new roguelike card game.
    • Get to the heart of the World of Klanojh to restore the balance.
    • Unleash the power of your deck increasing your power as a hunter.
    • Customize your armor.
    • Unlock new areas to meet new challenges.
    • Fantasy cartoon style.
    • Get involved in the development of the game with your feedback.
    • Easy to play, hard to master.

I hope you like it how is going, friends! Any feedback is welcome!! Thanks

Twitter: https://twitter.com/deckhuntergame

STEAM LINK: https://store.steampowered.com/app/905490/Deck_Hunter/

unityunity