Search Unity

1. Unity Asset Manager is now available in public beta. Try it out now and join the conversation here in the forums.
    Dismiss Notice

Question E/Unity: Signaling: WS is not connected. Unable to send message

Discussion in 'Unity Render Streaming' started by Abdul_Malik_Badshah, Dec 29, 2021.

1. Abdul_Malik_Badshah

Abdul_Malik_Badshah

Hello everyone. I am trying to run the server with "webserver.exe -w". while running the Broadcast sample inside my unity editor, The receiver sample works fine on a local device(my PC) and in the browser in my android phone, However, when I build the Reciever sample apk for my android device I see the log "E/Unity: Signaling: WS is not connected. Unable to send message".
    do I need to configure self-signed credentials for https? cant i just test the reciver sample without creating another signaling process.
    thanks

2. Abdul_Malik_Badshah

Abdul_Malik_Badshah

I had to enter my PC Ip on the receiver sample instead of "localhost", I was just confused that why was it working on the browser on the phone and not in the build app.

feds likes this.
  3. kazuki_unity729

kazuki_unity729

Unity Technologies

Hi, I would like to hear your idea for solving your issue.

4. Abdul_Malik_Badshah

Abdul_Malik_Badshah

as I mentioned it was totally my fault, I had to enter my Pc Ip in the receiver sample (on my android device) but I was running it with localhost.

5. feds

feds