Search Unity

1. We are migrating the Unity Forums to Unity Discussions. On July 12, the Unity Forums will become read-only.

Please, do not make any changes to your username or email addresses at id.unity.com during this transition time.

It's still possible to reply to existing private message conversations during the migration, but any new replies you post will be missing after the main migration is complete. We'll do our best to migrate these messages in a follow-up step.

On July 15, Unity Discussions will become read-only until July 18, when the new design and the migrated forum contents will go live.

Read our full announcement for more information and let us know if you have any questions.

Question Duplicate class found in modules

Discussion in 'Formats & External Tools' started by Wattosan, Dec 7, 2021.

1. Wattosan

Wattosan

Hello,

I am trying to make a build for the Pico device. I am using their Unity XR SDK v2.0.1 and Unity 2021.1.28f1. However, when building I stumbled upon a duplicate class error:
    upload_2021-12-7_15-8-27.png

I am also using SentryIO for diagnostics. I discovered that SentryIO is using gson 2.8.5 and that the Pico SDK is using gson 2.8.0. The issue is that while the Sentry's gson is a .dll file inside its package directory, then the Pico's gson is inside an .aar file.

I realize I need to get rid of one of them or somehow make them work together. Any help on how to do this is much appreciated!