Search Unity

DUNILOG - dialog engine

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by Kray-C, Apr 19, 2013.

1. feddarkk

feddarkk

Oh, perhaps I wrote my thoughts improperly.
    I mean if there would be a native way to run certain nodes (non parts of text) it should give dunilog an awesome noncoders friendly feature. At this moment dunilog is very handy to build complex dialogs, but i got stuck with implementing my dialogs in game.
    Thanx!

2. Kray-C

Kray-C

Hi,
    I would be lucky if a could help but I do not understand exactly what your use case is. If you can provide a more detailed description of what you need I will look into it.

3. feddarkk

feddarkk

well, lets take some classic rpg game. most dialogs starting when you get close to NPCs, so this is most common situation. so its a good idea to have built-in solution to trigger your dialogs. I see there is ability to run scripts and any game logic by specific dialog nodes exposed in inspector, its very cool! so may I run that exposed dialog nodes by game events? maybe I miss it.. sorry for my mess language) I tried that scripts you gave me.. I do something wrong, doesnt work for me

4. Kray-C

Kray-C

Hi,
    I will compile a demo for you. The example should work if you put it in the right place. Will come back to you tomorrow and send it to you.

5. Kray-C

Kray-C

6. feddarkk

feddarkk

Thanx man! I'm gonna test it!