Search Unity

Dungeon Trap Pack unity asset (help needed)

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by PNep, Oct 16, 2017.

1. PNep

PNep

https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/content/85942
    Hello. I kind of sent a mail to publisher of the asset Dungeon Trap Pack but haven't got a reply ... Here is the mail
    "hello sir i am Prakash Nepali. I really want your Dungeon Traps Pack assets from the Unity Asset store ... But I am a kid (age 16) with no money at all ... If you can provide me your Asset for free or in credit, I would be very very happy ... It's my first game and i want use high quality assets, and yours looks really wow. I know you must have done a lot of work to model and animate these models... But sir, I really wish to have your Asset . And I will really pay you after I earn some money from my first game, sir... It's my promise ... I will. Please sir, understand my problem... If you could do this for me, I would be really happy to use these in my game. And once again I promise to pay you later, not in very near future cuz I don't have money right now, but later I promise . Thank you for your time reading this "

So... I just don't have 9 dollars to buy the asset (I have around 1.5 dollars tho) so I wanted to now contact the reviewers of that asset, but couldn't so am posting as a forum so sorry for that... I really need that asset cuz it's the best I have seen with nice textures so please help if you can

I am notifying two reviewers sorry if I am doing wrong @jrackley @yosi1202 please help if you could

2. PNep

PNep

IMG_20171016_144129_584.JPG actually this was the mail (unity forum doesn't support the Emojis from text maybe)