Search Unity

1. Click here to see what's on sale for the "Best of Super Sale" on the Asset Store
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Good news ✨ We have more Unite Now videos available for you to watch on-demand! Come check them out and ask our experts any questions!
    Dismiss Notice

Dueling Blades - Facebook, Android iOS

Discussion in 'Works In Progress' started by disturbing, Jan 30, 2012.

?

What do you think of Dueling Blades

1. Great!

90.9%
  2. Alright

9.1%
  3. Not my type

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. disturbing

disturbing

Last edited: Jan 30, 2012
  2. lastprogrammer

lastprogrammer

Very nice game! Hope you make your goal!

3. eteeski

eteeski

Dude, this looks really awesome. You guys put a lot of work into this. Hope it gets popular.

4. disturbing

disturbing

Thanks for the awesome comments!

5. satire

satire

This is really shaping up to be a fantastic looking game, I look forward to playing this.

You can see the amount of work that has gone in and I really wish you a successful future with it

6. JohnnyA

JohnnyA

This project has looked great since you started posting.

I think the kickstarter rewards at the low to middle end might need a little beefing up. In game rewards will only appeal to some of the market. Digital copies of art aren't a great reward.

Maybe some physical goods, printed posters or t-shirts, limited edition signed posters, etc. It's a bit of work to put these together but generally will only cost a small percentage of the overall donation.

Also think early access should kick in much sooner. It's a good reward, and its likely to be useful for you guys too (more testers, etc).

Last edited: Jan 30, 2012
  7. Salim

Salim

Wow, nice game and very interesting design, it reminds me of Vandal Heart 2, I hope you reach your goal!

8. RayCruxis

RayCruxis

Finally, a facebook game I'd be willing to try. It looks really fun!

9. disturbing

disturbing

Thanks for the awesome comments guys! The team truly appreciates them.

Yeah, we totally agree! We will be adding some more physical items soon. Stay tuned.

10. TheTon

TheTon

i reccomend you do not skip the other markets and either take advantage of unity or just go to the android markets or android supporting markets. i also suggest you put it on cydia and the other cracked ios appstores. Good Luck with your game though you definately have a killer idea that will really make you some money.

11. Tim-C

Tim-C

Unity Technologies

Please don't open 2 threads in two subforums on the same topic. You can use the showcase thread for this discussion.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
unityunity