Search Unity

Duck Hunting Hardcore

Discussion in 'Works In Progress - Archive' started by caseyboundless, Feb 20, 2015.

1. caseyboundless

caseyboundless

Duck hunting game for iOS, Ouya, and possibly Steam. Launch will have two arcade modes. Survival mode and high score mode. In Survival mode you can only shoot the ducks the computer tells you or its game over and you lose 5 points. High score mode each duck type has a value from 1-5. Gain all the points you can before the time is up. Also when you shoot a bird you have the chance getting an extra 3 points if the duck was banded in highscore mode they will also give you extra time. Right now its only survival mode and mallards. Its still fun to shoot them :)

You will start with an ok gun but can earn better guns or buy them from in app purchase.

Guns will have a simple stat system. Reload time, shot size, number of shells you can have.
    For now I'm leaving Reload time on 3 seconds, small shot size, and 4 shells.

After launch I will work on an actual hunting mode.

Press 'f' to fire
    Press 'r' to reload until you get Mallards (see if you can kill a banded one)
    Mouse to move gun.
    Pess 'm' to go back to main menu in hunting level
    More updates soon.
    Play: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/56545886/duckgame/duckgame.html

Last edited: Feb 24, 2015
  2. arbiterX21

arbiterX21

you should make a "section" to read what each kind of bird in game is so that its easier to tell what ones you are shooting

3. caseyboundless

caseyboundless

Yea I will add a section probably in the menu scene showing the different kinds of ducks. But for now I only have one kind of duck . Waiting on the modeler.

4. caseyboundless

caseyboundless