Search Unity

Dubstep Cars and Laser beams - WIP

Discussion in 'Works In Progress - Archive' started by kinl, Feb 11, 2012.

1. kinl

kinl

I'd like to introduce our new project, theres not a lot to say really, the title kind of says it all, but the initial idea is basically, a dubstep-sequencer-rhythm-topdown racer/concept album, we're early in development so just trying to get some eyes on what we're doing, more updates as we develop.

http://kinelco.com/site/uncategorized/wip-dubstep-cars-and-laser-beams.html

Cheers

Kinl

2. TylerPerry

TylerPerry

3. aixaix

aixaix

I love the effects.

4. Adeno

Adeno

This looks like an interesting idea even if I'm not a fan of dubstep. I hope to see a demo of this, good luck:D

Hmm wobbly cars, must not drink too much alcohol:)

5. kinl

kinl

I'll try to post a Video. The hope is that the music will play a big part, I almost want to call it a concept album that has a game mechanism for listening to it, but its early stages and that all sounds pretty grand!

Ideas for different types of music would also be great, I'm currently listening to a lot of Dubstep at the moment and it fits perfectly with this kind of game, but thats not the limit of my taste so I'm open to suggestions. :cool:

Kinl

6. Adeno

Adeno

Actually that's a pretty interesting idea. Unity is not just about games anyway, you can do all sorts of stuff that you want. Maybe your idea that focuses more on the music included while the game just plays the part of "extra" might work.:D

7. kinl

kinl

I wouldn't say the game element is extra, just that hopefully the music will be a big part of it...