Search Unity

Dropdown resolution box in Bolt?

Discussion in 'Visual Scripting' started by Blitz54, Jan 19, 2021.

1. Blitz54

Blitz54

Hello all! I'm having troubles getting a dropdown box working. I'm still new, so sorry if I missed something easy.

I've tried using regular dropdown box, and the TMP Dropdown. I used the ScreenResolutions Get, and I've tried putting it directly into TMP_DropDown Options (add). I've also tried putting it into a list first, converting it to strings and using the string version of add options, and basically any combo I can think of.

I can get the resolutions to show in the console with a debug, but for the life of me I can't get the options to show up in the dropdown box. What am I missing?

Thanks all!

2. Trindenberg

Trindenberg

What is it you are trying to do? Change Resolutions etc?

3. Blitz54

Blitz54

Ya, trying to add a list of available resolutions to my options menu. I managed to get closer in Bolt, because I didn't have enough of the node options included originally.

What I have now, is I use the GetResolutions node, each one into a string, then add them to a list which is then added to the dropdown box. It works in the editor, but when I build the game nothing is shown in the dropdown.