Search Unity

Driving game meets SIMON memory game, sort of..

Discussion in 'Works In Progress - Archive' started by SpacePixel, Sep 25, 2014.

1. SpacePixel

SpacePixel

Here's a little side project I've been working on. A little blurry, see screen shot at end of post for clarity.

It's basically the Simon memory game put to driving. I did intend to have some minimal driving controls too but the memory test soon becomes intense enough. Still to add some polish and some more eye candy and sounds etc but for a simple game I'd be curious to see who can score the most, possibly on a world leaderboard. Other then that I'm unsure of the next stage, would like feedback on whether this would be of interest to publishers and gamers.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2014
  2. ANTMAN0079

ANTMAN0079

Have you considered applying the "Simon" mechanic to actual racing gameplay? That could be interesting.

3. SpacePixel

SpacePixel

Hey Antman,
    Yes I did, however I wanted a quickly made app while I built up to a major app I wanted to start work on. I noted all sorts of features for such a game as you mentioned and yes, it could be a great mixture of game mechanics. I decided to stay within the confines of my original plan though, but the ancient Simon remains a great memory game and is ripe for modernising within all sorts of game I reckon.