Search Unity

Drive Simulator 2016 (Android) Coming soon for IOS

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by dualcarbon, Jan 30, 2016.

1. dualcarbon

dualcarbon

Hello Everyone,

I have just released my new game on Google Play, a project i've been working on for the past two years, maybe even longer but finally it has seen the light of the day. It is basically a simulator type game set in a large city comprising of 5 modes with various objective based levels.

Currently released on Google Play but i will be uploading to IOS very soon.

Google Play Link:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dualcarbon.drivesimulator2016Lite

Any Feedback, suggestions would be appreciated :)

emergki likes this.
  2. GhulamJewel

GhulamJewel

Looking at your previous games this looks like your best game yet! Congrats. I know the focus here is constrution and work orientated vehicles. How about some civilian vehicles ;)

3. theANMATOR2b

theANMATOR2b

This looks well done.
    The animations are a bit slow motion - I think this works for the delicate gameplay, but for regular animations that play without user interaction - they seem a little too slow.

Nice work.

4. emergki

emergki

I would like to try your cranes :)

5. dualcarbon

dualcarbon

Thank you guys for the feedback!

There is one civilian vehicle (sort of civilian vehicle), the thing with civilian vehicles they are not objective oriented other than driving and parking, where as with other vehicles you can complete more tasks with them.

The animations are only added in the menus, you're right maybe they could do with some speeding up

Cool try it out and share any feedback, the cranes were a nightmare to create with unity physics