Search Unity

Drift Worlds - Arcade Racer [Android][Free]

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by SamohtVII, Feb 12, 2020.

1. SamohtVII

SamohtVII

Drift Worlds
    After years of solo development I am excited to finally say I have released my pride and joy, Drift Worlds. Drift Worlds is an arcade racer that meets real world graphics. It has aspects of both outrageous scenarios and real world physics. You will find yourself driving across desert plateau's, above the clouds across snowy tundras or deep in the depths of a volcano. There are plenty of levels that I will constantly be expanding on and with dozens of cars to choose from there will be plenty to work towards.

The Idea is simple. Enter a level and race against yourself or against the current record holder. You will work towards getting 5 stars for the level to unlock more and to earn more money. It also has real crash physics that will dint and damage your car the more you crash and fall.

This has been over 2 years in the making and I would really appreciate some feedback that I will do my best to take into account. Here is the game trailer with all in game footage and the Play Store link.

ClaudiaTheDev likes this.
  2. ClaudiaTheDev

ClaudiaTheDev

The trailer is awesome! You even timed showing different cars to the beat of the music:cool:!!!
    I really like the effect of fire after drifting.
    Your App logo also looks really good.
    Your effort really shows in your presentation.

I do not have time to play, so i cannot comment the gameplay.
    But i wish you the best and hopefully thousands of downloads:D!

3. SamohtVII

SamohtVII

Thank you. I am trying to showcase it as best as possible. Subsequently I have a new trailer for everyone that showcases more gameplay. Check it out here...

UnityLighting and ADNCG like this.
  4. SamohtVII

SamohtVII

Hi everyone,

I have just pushed a new release that makes the game go from 30FPS to 60FPS. It's a huge difference and runs very smoothly. Also the store prices have been slashed by 50%!.

Feedback is appreciated on how smoothly it runs on your device. <3

5. kookedit

kookedit

hey i really enjoyed your game. I am making a racer aswell and wanted to know what settings you used on your wheel colliders. I like the feel of you cars but i can't get anything nice feeling. thanks

6. SamohtVII

SamohtVII

Sorry just saw this message. PM'd

7. oldhighscore

oldhighscore

Maybe a dumb question but are you legally allowed to use that song in this manner?

8. SamohtVII

SamohtVII

Hi everyone,

I recently went back to my Drift Worlds games and tried to improve on the areas that I felt where holding it back. Mainly the inability to troll through the home level to find more worlds, so....I added a fast travel menu at the top so you can just race through each level.

I'd love some more feedback to help improve the game.

It's my first real mobile game and I have tried really hard to optimise it so feedback on lag and FPS would be helpful.

Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.UndividedGames.DriftWorlds

iOS: Coming soon