Search Unity

1. Check out the Unite LA keynote for updates on the Visual Effect Editor, the FPS Sample, ECS, Unity for Film and more! Watch it now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Unity Pro & Visual Studio Professional Bundle gives you the tools you need to develop faster & collaborate more efficiently. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Improved Prefab workflow (includes Nested Prefabs!), 2D isometric Tilemap and more! Get the 2018.3 Beta now.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Want more efficiency in your development work? Sign up to receive weekly tech and creative know-how from Unity experts.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Improve your Unity skills with a certified instructor in a private, interactive classroom. Watch the overview now.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Want to see the most recent patch releases? Take a peek at the patch release page.
    Dismiss Notice

++ Dream Car Builder ++ A car building game with soft-body physics for PC

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by RoKo0, Sep 16, 2018.

1. RoKo0

RoKo0

Dream Car Builder is a PC game where you design your own cars and race them.
    Full Release date: September 21, 2018.
    Features:
    - The game has the car editor, so you can build your own cars.
    - You can slow down the time and smash your car into a concrete wall.
    - Thousands of other users' cars are available.
    - User-generated competitions and tracks are available in the game. You can compete with ghosts of other players using your own cars.

recon0303 and Mihai77 like this.
  2. Quingu

Quingu

It looks difficult to play.

3. khos

khos

This looks really nice, well done

4. recon0303

recon0303

Nice, I'm an ASE Master Mechanic, and raced cars for many years, I love when I see games do stuff like this. Keep it up.!