Search Unity

DRAGON ( four legs and two wings ) rigged, skinned and animated

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by PROTOFACTOR_Inc, Mar 2, 2011.

1. sgtkoolaid

sgtkoolaid

i would invest in crazybump. awesome program for displacements, speculars, and of course normals and parrallax. just saying will help a ton with making models with proper use of normalmaps rather than str8 out polys and tris.

2. sgtkoolaid

sgtkoolaid

let me also add you have way too many polys in all the wrong areas that can get away with using normals. the wings intersecting issues need to be addressed or you end having a model that seems half assed regardless if its 98% perfect, that 2% of the model that has issues will still be there, and no one wants to buy a model they need to go in and tweak themselves because the original artist didnt feel it was worth it. you say impossible I say no its not impossible, your just lazy. too many bones? maybe, but again, you can trim and optimize this dragon more. I see alot of areas i can do in normalmapping you did with tris. but still impressive model, but needs some moderate tweaking and be a little bit less generic if its going to be a "boss" dragon. to make it worth a purchase.

3. dragonkide165

dragonkide165

hey i'm no game expert, but it's fine if you don't want to fix it. it's your model not theirs. I mean if you have a powerful enough computer to make that model and use it. then hey that's fine

4. PROTOFACTOR_Inc

PROTOFACTOR_Inc

lol!!! :D 6 years necro guys! that might be a record.... this model hasn't been fixed but upgraded. Which is way better.
    You can check it out here:

5. Jaimi

Jaimi

haha, this is a blast from the past. Yeah, the new dragon is superb! Protofactor makes top-notch monsters!

PROTOFACTOR_Inc likes this.