Search Unity

1. Unity 6 Preview is now available. To find out what's new, have a look at our Unity 6 Preview blog post.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity is excited to announce that we will be collaborating with TheXPlace for a summer game jam from June 13 - June 19. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Games Dracula's Castle - A Transylvanian Base Builder

Discussion in 'Works In Progress - Archive' started by Astirian, Jan 26, 2021.

1. Astirian

Astirian

Hi :)

I've been a fan of the base building genre for many years and I finally decided to see if I could make a semi-decent one of my own.

It's been almost 2 years since I started and I finally got my Steam page up, I feel it's at the stage where I can at least reveal it and start getting feedback and (fingers crossed!) building a community.

Steam link: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1502050/Draculas_Castle/

I just have a teaser trailer for now, I want to flesh the game out a bit more before making a proper high-quality one. I'm thinking of maybe doing Early Access in the next couple of months as well.

Brief Overview:
    • Kind of a much more involved, premium Fallout Shelter
    • A stronger "outside" element, where you send Dracula to stalk and/or terrorize Transylvanian towns
    • RPG Lite elements with some turn-based combat, crafting and Tarot card deck-building (potentially)
    • A storyline to follow as you pursue the win conditions, loosely based on the book
    • There's plans for some co-op play but I haven't worked out the mechanics yet

Thanks for reading and I hope you like it! :D

Last edited: Jan 27, 2021