Search Unity

Download arcore-unity- SDK -v1.5.0.unitypackage package apk installation start black screen

Discussion in 'AR' started by QianXiYa, Nov 13, 2018.

1. QianXiYa

QianXiYa

Hi.
    phone model : Huawei P20 Pro
    Phone ARCore version : 1.5.180910096

Logout :
    11-12 18:29:23.990 10718-10744/? E/native: session_c_api.cc:289 ArConfig_setUpdateMode: session was passed NULL.
    session_c_api.cc:272 ArConfig_setPlaneFindingMode: session was passed NULL.
    session_c_api.cc:237 ArConfig_setLightEstimationMode: session was passed NULL.
    session_c_api.cc:307 ArConfig_setCloudAnchorMode: session was passed NULL.
    session_c_api.cc:374 ArConfig_setFocusMode: session was passed NULL.
    session_c_api.cc:550 ArSession_configure: session was passed NULL.
    session_c_api.cc:1158 ArFrame_acquireCamera: session was passed NULL.
    session_c_api.cc:1027 ArCamera_getTrackingState: session was passed NULL.
    session_c_api.cc:1158 ArFrame_acquireCamera: session was passed NULL.
    session_c_api.cc:1027 ArCamera_getTrackingState: session was passed NULL.

Why is it so?I packed it according to the tutorial : https://developers.google.cn/ar/develop/unity/quickstart-android

Thanks

2. tdmowrer

tdmowrer

This seems to be ARFoundation specific (also posted here https://github.com/Unity-Technologies/arfoundation-samples/issues/65), in which case, you should not be using the plugin from Google, but instead the ARCore package from Unity (Window > Package Manager).

3. QianXiYa

QianXiYa

I have installed the ARCore XR Plugin at Window> Package Manager, but the guide is still black after installation. The attached is the error log of this run

Attached Files:

4. tdmowrer

tdmowrer

The log suggests you are still using the Google ARCore-Unity plugin. These are not compatible. If you want to use ARFoundation, please remove the GoogleARCore directory from your project. If you instead want to use the ARCore SDK for Unity v1.5.0, please remove the Unity ARCore package from the Package Manager. They cannot be used together.

5. QianXiYa

QianXiYa

Thank you very much for your reply. Now, the apk I packed is installed in the xiaomi 8 SE, which can run normally and detect the plane, but it still cannot work in my huawei P20 Pro, which prompts ARCore encountered a problem connecting,Please start the app again.And then the APP flashes back,I wonder if you should check whether the ARCore apk of the phone has a problem with huawei?

6. tdmowrer

tdmowrer

Are you in China? Both the phones you mentioned are Chinese based devices, and ARCore must be installed using the relevant app store. See https://developers.google.com/ar/discover/supported-devices#android_china

7. QianXiYa

QianXiYa

Yes, I'm in China,I am sure that huawei P20 Pro phone has already installed ARCore, because I have unloaded and reloaded several times, and the version installed on xiaomi phone is the same, which is also where I am very confused.

8. monark

monark

The Huawei P20 has apparently been removed from ARcore support for a while whilst they fix issues with it.
    Caught me out too.

9. QianXiYa

QianXiYa

Is that supported now?

10. monark

monark

AR core on the Huawei P20 seems to work now

11. QianXiYa

QianXiYa

• Ok, I'll try again

12. QianXiYa

QianXiYa

I have downloaded the latest version V1.2.1, which is still not recognized after packaging. The screen is black. I just set the package name and enabled ARCore

13. monark

monark

Sorry downloaded the latest version of what exactly?
    I just went to the Play store and installed ARcore from there, which previously would not work. Then all my ARcore apps started working.

14. QianXiYa

QianXiYa

I download the latest arcore from huawei's app store, and I'll try it on Google play

15. deepakra07

deepakra07

can anyone tell me which version of ARCore will support for Unity3d version(2018.3)

16. andyb-unity

andyb-unity

Unity Technologies

@deepakra07 Note that Unity 2018, 2019, and 2020 have all reached end of life. The minimum supported version of Unity is currently 2021.3, and Unity strongly recommends that you upgrade to ensure continued support.