Search Unity

1. The Unity Pro & Visual Studio Professional Bundle gives you the tools you need to develop faster & collaborate more efficiently. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want more efficiency in your development work? Sign up to receive weekly tech and creative know-how from Unity experts.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Participate with students all over the world and build projects to teach people. Join now!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Build games and experiences that can load instantly and without install. Explore the Project Tiny Preview today!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Improve your Unity skills with a certified instructor in a private, interactive classroom. Watch the overview now.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Want to see the most recent patch releases? Take a peek at the patch release page.
    Dismiss Notice

Download arcore-unity- SDK -v1.5.0.unitypackage package apk installation start black screen

Discussion in 'ARCore' started by QianXiYa, Nov 13, 2018.

1. QianXiYa

QianXiYa

Hi.
    phone model : Huawei P20 Pro
    Phone ARCore version : 1.5.180910096

Logout :
    11-12 18:29:23.990 10718-10744/? E/native: session_c_api.cc:289 ArConfig_setUpdateMode: session was passed NULL.
    session_c_api.cc:272 ArConfig_setPlaneFindingMode: session was passed NULL.
    session_c_api.cc:237 ArConfig_setLightEstimationMode: session was passed NULL.
    session_c_api.cc:307 ArConfig_setCloudAnchorMode: session was passed NULL.
    session_c_api.cc:374 ArConfig_setFocusMode: session was passed NULL.
    session_c_api.cc:550 ArSession_configure: session was passed NULL.
    session_c_api.cc:1158 ArFrame_acquireCamera: session was passed NULL.
    session_c_api.cc:1027 ArCamera_getTrackingState: session was passed NULL.
    session_c_api.cc:1158 ArFrame_acquireCamera: session was passed NULL.
    session_c_api.cc:1027 ArCamera_getTrackingState: session was passed NULL.

Why is it so?I packed it according to the tutorial : https://developers.google.cn/ar/develop/unity/quickstart-android

Thanks

2. tdmowrer

tdmowrer

Unity Technologies

This seems to be ARFoundation specific (also posted here https://github.com/Unity-Technologies/arfoundation-samples/issues/65), in which case, you should not be using the plugin from Google, but instead the ARCore package from Unity (Window > Package Manager).

3. QianXiYa

QianXiYa

I have installed the ARCore XR Plugin at Window> Package Manager, but the guide is still black after installation. The attached is the error log of this run

Attached Files:

4. tdmowrer

tdmowrer

Unity Technologies

The log suggests you are still using the Google ARCore-Unity plugin. These are not compatible. If you want to use ARFoundation, please remove the GoogleARCore directory from your project. If you instead want to use the ARCore SDK for Unity v1.5.0, please remove the Unity ARCore package from the Package Manager. They cannot be used together.

5. QianXiYa

QianXiYa

Thank you very much for your reply. Now, the apk I packed is installed in the xiaomi 8 SE, which can run normally and detect the plane, but it still cannot work in my huawei P20 Pro, which prompts ARCore encountered a problem connecting,Please start the app again.And then the APP flashes back,I wonder if you should check whether the ARCore apk of the phone has a problem with huawei?

6. tdmowrer

tdmowrer

Unity Technologies

Are you in China? Both the phones you mentioned are Chinese based devices, and ARCore must be installed using the relevant app store. See https://developers.google.com/ar/discover/supported-devices#android_china

7. QianXiYa

QianXiYa

Yes, I'm in China,I am sure that huawei P20 Pro phone has already installed ARCore, because I have unloaded and reloaded several times, and the version installed on xiaomi phone is the same, which is also where I am very confused.

8. monark

monark

The Huawei P20 has apparently been removed from ARcore support for a while whilst they fix issues with it.
    Caught me out too.

9. QianXiYa

QianXiYa

Is that supported now?