Search Unity

DoozyUI: Complete UI Management System

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by AlexMares, Apr 13, 2016.

?

Would you like to see a free version of DoozyUI with limited features?

Poll closed May 12, 2016.
  1. Yes

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. No

2 vote(s)
    66.7%
  1. Pixel2015

Pixel2015

Also Nody doesn't work at all I cannot connect anything with anything all the sockets always crash having ValueType of null. I am spending more time fixing Doozy than working on my project :/

2. bladerunner69008

bladerunner69008

I got an issue with the editor. UIView component is not display properly along with an error in the console
    Don't know what I changed

Screenshot 2020-04-11 at 15.41.50.png

3. zhuchun

zhuchun

Wondering what happened to @allemaar , he didn't login in past months, can't imagine he has gone after so many years of development

4. rasto61

rasto61

I think support moved mostly to discord

5. Bagnol

Bagnol

Looks like it's been almost exactly 2 months since his last post on the Discord server, and about the same here. Hopefully it's nothing too major.

6. bali33

bali33

Hello,
    I'm just trying to figure out DoozyUI philosophy and there is one thing I'm not sure about. You can set-up the flow between your views using the Nody but what if I want to perform something before a view is shown ? I know there is game-event node that can trigger an event before a node that will show a view. But maybe the view need to perform some kind of initialization before to be displayed. So maybe I want to be able to know that a specific view is about to be displayed, perform some actions that can eventually takes times (frames) and then allow the view to be displayed.

Is that possible ? How ?

Thanks

ps: I watched some video so far but didn't find if there is default global events ? For example, is there a default global event when a node is entering, existing ? When a view is shown, hidden ?

7. RKTeam

RKTeam

Hello. Does DoozyUI use specifig DOTween settings? Tweens created by doozy seems laggy, but there is nice 60 fps.

8. pradf4i

pradf4i

Hello, Really like the fluidity of this asset. Is there a tutorial to show text animation on a view?

9. FullMe7alJacke7

FullMe7alJacke7

There is a settings panel for DOTween and I saw a checkbox for "Smooth deltaTime" you might want to try checking that box.

10. masak

masak

Hello,
    I use CRI ADX2 as an audio middleware library.
    Does doozyUI have any way to use other audio system instead of unity audio?

11. pradf4i

pradf4i

Touchy only works on global and not on individual game object. No response to the bug filed with Doozy. Anyone here have recommendations?

12. BjoUnity3d

BjoUnity3d

I found two bugs in DoozyUI 3.1.3.

I have about 50 UIViews with no Category or Name set. My UI is completely script driven so all UIViews are set to Hide at start and then I call UIView.Show() as needed. After switching build targets my project suddenly broke. Instead of just showing one UIView, UIView.Show() was showing ALL the UIViews in my project. Tracing through the code I determined the problem was being caused by this line which should be commented out in UIView.cs (see screenshot).

You may only get this issue after switching build targets because there is ANOTHER bug which is causing HasChildUIViews to be true or false arbitrarily. I know it must have something to do with Unity rearranging the execution order of GameObjects when switching build targets. I know because I did a commit just before switching build targets and there were NO CHANGES to the code, yet suddenly HasChildUIViews was returning true instead of false. (ShowViewNextFrame leads to a method that shows all UI Views with the current UIView's ViewCategory/ViewName).

So there are 2 bugs. 1) HasChildUIViews returns true or false arbitrarily (in project A it returns true, in project B it returns false - both projects have child UIViews with the "disable GameObject" switch set to Off on the parent (as recommended) and On on the child. The only difference is Project A had its build target switched from Windows to Mac (and then switched back, however, the problem remained) 2) When HasChildUIViews returns true, ALL UIViews sharing the same Category/Name are being shown when UIView.Show() is called on a single UIView.

I believe bug #2 escaped detection because of bug #1. In any case, commenting out that line solves the problem (see screenshot), and I don't know of any reason why we would want all UIViews sharing the same category/name to show* [SEE UPDATE BELOW]. It's particularly troublesome if you aren't using the Category/Name feature so all views have the default.

Thankfully the DoozyUI code is clear and well commented so it was pretty easy to find the problem and fix it. Not sure if the fix will cause issues with Nody though. These projects are not using Nody so I couldn't say.

*UPDATE 7/4

I've been informed that nested UIViews are supposed to show if they share the same category/name so a better solution to this problem is to uncomment a different line, also in UIView.cs:

This will preserve the behavior of showing nested UIViews (note that this behavior is not actually limited to nested UIViews) but will avoid the problem if you haven't set any categories/names.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2020
  13. Whitepot

Whitepot

Hi there,

I'm trying to implement a series of sliding panels using UIViews. Each panel takes up the whole screen and the user is able to move back and forth between the panels. When the user goes to the next panel the current panel exits to the left of the screen and the next one enters on the right. When they they go back it should be the reverse of that.

upload_2020-7-8_20-20-53.png

Since I'm using the UIView's show and hide animations If you only go one direction it all works fine but when you go back the panel comes in from the "wrong side". Is there a way to have multiple animations for show and select the appropriate one when showing a UIView? Or even a way to show it by reversing it's hide animation?

I'm also happy to change how it's currently implemented if there's a better way to do this using Doozy.

Update:

I reached out on the Doozy Discord and Alex was very helpful. Using what he told me I ended up making this simple script that lets you swap between 2 sets of pre-set animations (that you make and save in the usual way then reference with strings). Hopefully this will be useful to anyone who also has the use case I had.
    Code (CSharp):
    1.     [RequireComponent(typeof(UIView))]
    2.     public class DoozyAnimationSwapperPresets : MonoBehaviour
    3.     {
    4.         [Serializable]
    5.         private struct  PresetValue
    6.         {
    7.             public string Category, Name;
    8.         }
    9.         [SerializeField] private PresetValue _showAnimation, _altShowAnimation, _hideAnimation, _altHideAnimation;
    10.         private UIView _view;
    12.         void Awake()
    13.         {
    14.             _view = GetComponent<UIView>();
    15.         }
    16.         public void SetStandard()
    17.         {
    18.             //Debug.Log($"setting {_view.name} to standard animations");
    19.             _view.ShowBehavior.LoadPreset(_showAnimation.Category, _showAnimation.Name);
    20.             _view.HideBehavior.LoadPreset(_hideAnimation.Category, _hideAnimation.Name);
    21.         }
    22.         public void SetAlternative()
    23.         {
    24.             //Debug.Log($"setting {_view.name} to alt animations");
    25.             _view.ShowBehavior.LoadPreset(_altShowAnimation.Category, _altShowAnimation.Name);
    26.             _view.HideBehavior.LoadPreset(_altHideAnimation.Category, _altHideAnimation.Name);
    27.         }
    28.     }

Last edited: Oct 29, 2020
    GlenMcKnight and MostHated like this.
  14. JDrem1

JDrem1

This is a pretty basic question.
    And I will admit I have not read every word, or looked at every video. So please forgive if it is documented somewhere.
    I just thought I would ask

I wonder if anyone could help please.
    I did ask the developer in a PM a few days ago, but have received no response. (no biggie.) Thought I would ask here.

Does DoozyUi allow for Narrative text "box" pop-ups, in VR.
    Creating in VR, when the scene opens, a "Script board," type deal. Maybe floating, or full full screen.
    With any text I write describing the story / scene, situation, or narrative.
    Then with the ability to click if off.

And then the ability to have these "narrative, descriptive pop-ups".. well pop-up. :rolleyes: as events, or at specified locations, situations.

I realise this is used in so many games, and demos, both monitor, and VR.
    This is not for "games creation," I am not a developer, just a hobbyist. And cant seem to find an asset that does this in VR.

Does DoozyUI do this? Or if not do you know any other assets that do.

Thanks to anyone, for any help. :)

15. MNNoxMortem

MNNoxMortem

How to properly disable/hide sub menus with Doozy elements in them, as it looks like DoozyUI does start coroutines on GameObjects, which then fail if they or their ancestors are disabled.
    Code (CSharp):
    1. Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'Button - Menu.File.1' is inactive!
    upload_2020-8-22_22-2-55.png *
    This is a simple toolbar menu File => SubMenu => MenuItem structure, where after onClick the submenu is disabled.

16. Japi

Japi

Has anybody had problems that when you start a scene, the all UIViews might some times flash quickly at the beginning? For example I have two scenes, main menu scene and game scene, and when I change between these scenes, I will see UIViews flashing at the beginning. Especially if the scene has been already loaded before and I load it again. So for example I go from main menu scene to game scene and then from the game scene back to main menu, at this point I usually see UIViews flashing at the beginning. Although I have set from the graph that it should only load one UIView and hide the other UIView instantaneously. But still I see the other UIViews flashing quickly at the beginning. And I have disabled the mastercanvas's and graph controller's "Don't destroy GameObject on scene change", so the mastercanvas should always load default state, when loading the scene.

17. eleon-games

eleon-games

Hi,

Is it possible to control the UI with multiple gamepads? At the moment i can only have one Eventsystem in Unity to select first button. Does DoozyUI support like 4 player navigation? Or does anybody have a solution for this situation?

18. dantingwang1220

dantingwang1220

Hi,
    I am a 3d/ UI artist and know no coding things, but trying to use this great UI management to help me build up a webgl project. I followed your videos and tried to do, i met the problem like when I click the button in page1 to go to page2, it works, but when i tried to click the button in page2 to go to page3, it dosen't work. I have checked everything in the button setting and the Nody setting, really can't find anything wrong. Really can't find the mistake, can anyone give e some help?

19. dantingwang1220

dantingwang1220

hi there,
    Can I set a button as a diable one in the start of this view? And than after i clicked another button in this view the first disabled button turns into able ?

20. StupydHors

StupydHors

Hey. I have worked with a different UI system before. And there is one feature Im sorely missing.
    Instead of having a list of labels/images/buttons when you show a popup. We would have an object field as part of the Show() method. Then it would be up to the popup to unpack that object and do whatever. While yes this means you have to type check everything (to avoid needles unboxing you can add an additional string parameter so that its just a string comparision on the other end instead of blindly casting the object into different types) that comes into the popup as a parameter and while it is a code smell for sure, I would say it is worth it and much more flexible because two popups can react to the same data differently.

Just a suggestion. Great asset BTW.

Oh and. Maybe I missed something but is it possible to have nested view? If yes then how? If not then why not and or when will we be able to?

Last edited: Sep 19, 2020
  21. StupydHors

StupydHors

Another feature Im sorely missing and will have to re-implement.
    Background blurs. (This could be a BIG feature of doozy if you decide to implement it)
    Just take a screen shot before opening a popup and then apply gausian blur to it and set it as an Raw Image to the overlay.

Fairly easy for me to extend this funcionality but still would love to see it natively.

Another feature suggestion. A callback you can register with a lamba expression whenever a popup is closed. Would be even more usefull if we could have a return code whenever a popup closes.

Another one: How about returning the View when ShowView() is called? Can be helpful and I see no reason why not.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2020
  22. dantingwang1220

dantingwang1220

Not sure when will you see this reply but just wondering have you find the way to achieve your aim? I got the same task with you and thanks for your sharing, i can "show" two or several views together, however, they are just "show" together but only one of them are intreactivable, so only the buttons on one of the view can be linked into another view. Do you have any resolution to make everthing interactavle through all the "show" views?Thanks.

23. altepTest

altepTest

Can someone for the love of god point me on how to do this simple task.

I have doozy and bolt. I've set up doozy when clicking a button to send a game event. Putting doozy in debug mode show that the game event fired correctly

how do I catch the event send by doozy in Bolt?

24. Nyphur

Nyphur

Bug: With a portal node leading to a UI Node, activating the portal node twice in a row causes Doozy to break. Rather than just entering the UI Node again, the graph sits with the portal node active and throws the error "OverflowException: Nody detected an Infinite Loop." This happens even if the UI Node doesn't have any outgoing links and the portal node is called from code rather than the graph.

For anyone finding this via google, the workaround is to avoid using portal nodes for this use case and simply activate the node by name in your code.

25. Oshigawa

Oshigawa

Hello @allemaar

I'm trying to run away from dreaded imgui and horrible OnGUI()/GUI.repaint() overhead. I see that doozy uses UGUI, am i safe from OnGUI calls with either version 2 or 3?

I havev2, but i'll upgrade if 3 is more performant.

26. Greviouss

Greviouss

this fixed my issue.... wow i almost destroyed my project trying to fix this over the last 6 hours :(

27. niohexdec

niohexdec

Hello everyone ! @allemaar

I m noob in this asset and i need a litle help!

I m using
    DoozyUI: Complete UI Management System V 3.1.2

I would like what one Key Open and Close a Menu
    I dont know if is correctly but i m using
    Key to Action and
    in Event Unity i put in my gameobject slot the UIView
    And i choose on the function UIView-->> Show (bool)
    Its ok to Open but how could i do to Close with the same Key(escape)
    Sorry my english and i hope find help here :D

Regards

28. Bigpete591

Bigpete591

This asset doesn't seem to be compatible with the new enter playmode editor functionality. If you enter the game without reloading the domain, you will receive an error on your second play:

Code (CSharp):
    1. Nody detected an Infinite Loop.
    If you comment out the call to InfiniteLoopDetected() it seems to work fine.

Question: Is there a built in system for disabling interaction on previous views? When I show a popup, the controls under it will still respond to input from a controller.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2020
  29. bwheatley

bwheatley

You saved me a bunch of time, thank you <3

MNNoxMortem likes this.
  30. matzomat

matzomat

Hey guys,

I couldn't find a function in the YouTube channel and I need a little hint.
    Goal:
    I have things moving in a rotatable 3D space and I'd like to display 2d and 3d UI Objects around them. Think about Health-Bars and moving direction or range indicators.
    Question:
    Can I find the necessary functions in DoozyUI or am I looking the wrong way? As I'm using DozzyUI extensively I'd prefer it to be integrated in the Noody flows.

Edit:
    I found help in the Discord channel within a minute. There is no special internal function with DoozyUI but simply changing the Canvas Render Mode to "World Space" and attach some kind of billboard Script to make that element always face the camera like:
    transform.LookAt(Camera.current.transform);

Last edited: Jan 4, 2021
  31. RobinopdeBeek

RobinopdeBeek

Hi guys,

Last week I had to revert my project back to an older version (3 days back) using Unity Collaborate, but after doing so the Theme system stopped working. It has been working splendidly for the last year, but now it is non-responsive. When I try to activate a Theme in the control panel, or via code, or change something on a Color Target, nothing happens. I don't even get an error.

I contacted Doozy tech support twice, but didn't get a response for a week. Does anyone here know how I can fix or reset this?

I updated DoozyUI to the latest version (3.1.3) and using Unity 2020.1.16.

After deleting and reimporting the library folder I got these Doozy related errors, but I don't know what to do with them:

- Assertion failed on expression: 'ins.second || ins.first->second == targetHash || (ins.first->second == CircularDependencyHash() && !targetHash.IsValid()) || GetPathFromAssetGuidV2(key.GetGUID()).ends_with(".cs")'
    UnityEditor.AssetDatabase:SaveAssets()
    Doozy.Engine.Utils.DoozyUtils:SaveAssets() (at Assets/Doozy/Engine/Utils/DoozyUtils.cs:180)

- NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    Doozy.Engine.Themes.ThemesDatabase.SearchForUnregisteredThemes (System.Boolean saveAssets) (at Assets/Doozy/Engine/Themes/ThemesDatabase.cs:420)

32. matzomat

matzomat

33. RobinopdeBeek

RobinopdeBeek

I'll try that out. Thanks!

matzomat likes this.
  34. matzomat

matzomat

Now I have another question, maybe someone experienced this before.

Setup: I have 2 buttons on top of each other, one for On and one for Off. I simply deactivate the unnecessary button. But Doozy has trouble with that:

Ideas?

35. christh

christh

I spent a weekend trying out Doozy and it was pretty fun - but given its current uncertain state I don't fancy embedding it deeply into my project and regretting it later, so I haven't pursued it any further.

I really hope they get the new version out soon, and bring some confidence back.

MNNoxMortem likes this.
  36. altepTest

altepTest

Thank You man, this was nuts, I've believed that there was something wrong in how I was setting the nodes and did changes after changes. Then every time I got this error and to top everything unity locks up on "Application.Tick" error for 10 minutes.

Enabling the "Reload Domain" in Project Settings->Editor->Enter Play Mode Settings fixed the damn thing. At least I hope, will see if it gets back

StupydHors, Flownity, christh and 2 others like this.
  37. MNNoxMortem

MNNoxMortem

Unable to build with the new Windows Build Pipeline, which is required for the unity entities package. Getting a [C1001](https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/cp...iler-errors-1/fatal-error-c1001?view=msvc-160). Anyone has any ideas? Cross posting posting as I am not sure if this is a problem with Doozy, but likely it is related with the Build Pipeline

Code (CSharp):
    1. E:\repositories\visionary\Visionary\Library\Il2cppBuildCache\Windows\x64\il2cppOutput\Doozy1.cpp(48547) : fatal error C1001: Interner Compilerfehler.
    2. (Compilerdatei "d:\agent\_work\2\s\src\vctools\Compiler\Utc\src\p2\main.c", Zeile 181)
    3. Um dieses Problem zu umgehen, vereinfachen oder �ndern Sie das Programm im Umfeld der oben aufgef�hrten Positionen.
    4. Geben Sie nach M�glichkeit hier Reproduktionsschritte an: https://developercommunity.visualstudio.com
    5. W�hlen Sie im Men� "Hilfe" von Visual C++ den Befehl "Technischer Support",
    6. oder �ffnen Sie die Hilfedatei des technischen Supports, um weitere Informationen zu erhalten.
    8.    at Unity.IL2CPP.Building.CppProgramBuilder.PostprocessObjectFiles(HashSet`1 objectFiles, CppToolChainContext toolChainContext)
    9.    at Unity.IL2CPP.Building.CppProgramBuilder.Build(IBuildStatistics& statistics)

38. crafTDev

crafTDev

Hello,

So I have been having an issue with the Radial Menu buttons not sending any events. What could be the problem?

Thanks,
    jrDev

39. gegagome

gegagome

Hi there
    I am treating a toolbar Doozy UIView as a drawer. Pressing any of the individual toolbar elements (as Doozy buttons) will load different (and relatively small) UIViews depending on which toolbar was triggered.

I also want to show/hide this toolbar (and the sub-toolbars) so I made a button which should trigger these actions.

Question is, how do I wire this button so I can show/hide the toolbar?

I am using Doozy for this and I havent figured out how to build this behavior.

Any help would be appreciated.

40. Laumania

Laumania

I see a similar thing, I cannot change any of my graphs now and there is a bug in one of them... oh the joy of visual tools like this, where you are completely stuck the moment they don't work and you can't do ANYTHING about it :(

-------

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    Doozy.Engine.Nody.Models.Socket.CanConnect (Doozy.Engine.Nody.Models.Socket other, System.Boolean ignoreValueType) (at Assets/Doozy/Engine/Nody/Models/Socket.cs:215)
    Doozy.Editor.Nody.Windows.NodyWindow.HandleMouseLeftClicks () (at Assets/Doozy/Editor/Nody/Windows/NodyWindowHandlers.cs:314)
    Doozy.Editor.Nody.Windows.NodyWindow.DrawViewGraph () (at Assets/Doozy/Editor/Nody/Windows/NodyWindowDrawViewGraph.cs:76)
    Doozy.Editor.Internal.BaseEditorWindow.DrawView (System.Action drawViewMethod, UnityEditor.AnimatedValues.AnimBool showViewAnimBool, System.Single leftHorizontalPadding, System.Single rightHorizontalPadding) (at Assets/Doozy/Editor/Internal/BaseEditorWindow.cs:181)
    Doozy.Editor.Nody.Windows.NodyWindow.DrawViews () (at Assets/Doozy/Editor/Nody/Windows/NodyWindowDrawViews.cs:29)
    Doozy.Editor.Nody.Windows.NodyWindow.OnGUI () (at Assets/Doozy/Editor/Nody/Windows/NodyWindow.cs:56)
    UnityEditor.HostView.InvokeOnGUI (UnityEngine.Rect onGUIPosition, UnityEngine.Rect viewRect) (at <9b8dec54b88e4aa9b9661a30f7e3f61e>:0)
    UnityEditor.DockArea.DrawView (UnityEngine.Rect viewRect, UnityEngine.Rect dockAreaRect) (at <9b8dec54b88e4aa9b9661a30f7e3f61e>:0)
    UnityEditor.DockArea.OldOnGUI () (at <9b8dec54b88e4aa9b9661a30f7e3f61e>:0)
    UnityEngine.UIElements.IMGUIContainer.DoOnGUI (UnityEngine.Event evt, UnityEngine.Matrix4x4 parentTransform, UnityEngine.Rect clippingRect, System.Boolean isComputingLayout, UnityEngine.Rect layoutSize, System.Action onGUIHandler, System.Boolean canAffectFocus) (at <52d042b59b5f4b5fa4d9379442f5155a>:0)
    UnityEngine.UIElements.IMGUIContainer.HandleIMGUIEvent (UnityEngine.Event e, UnityEngine.Matrix4x4 worldTransform, UnityEngine.Rect clippingRect, System.Action onGUIHandler, System.Boolean canAffectFocus) (at <52d042b59b5f4b5fa4d9379442f5155a>:0)
    UnityEngine.UIElements.IMGUIContainer.HandleIMGUIEvent (UnityEngine.Event e, System.Action onGUIHandler, System.Boolean canAffectFocus) (at <52d042b59b5f4b5fa4d9379442f5155a>:0)
    UnityEngine.UIElements.IMGUIContainer.HandleIMGUIEvent (UnityEngine.Event e, System.Boolean canAffectFocus) (at <52d042b59b5f4b5fa4d9379442f5155a>:0)
    UnityEngine.UIElements.IMGUIContainer.SendEventToIMGUIRaw (UnityEngine.UIElements.EventBase evt, System.Boolean canAffectFocus, System.Boolean verifyBounds) (at <52d042b59b5f4b5fa4d9379442f5155a>:0)
    UnityEngine.UIElements.IMGUIContainer.SendEventToIMGUI (UnityEngine.UIElements.EventBase evt, System.Boolean canAffectFocus, System.Boolean verifyBounds) (at <52d042b59b5f4b5fa4d9379442f5155a>:0)
    UnityEngine.UIElements.IMGUIContainer.HandleEvent (UnityEngine.UIElements.EventBase evt) (at <52d042b59b5f4b5fa4d9379442f5155a>:0)
    UnityEngine.UIElements.EventDispatchUtilities.PropagateEvent (UnityEngine.UIElements.EventBase evt) (at <52d042b59b5f4b5fa4d9379442f5155a>:0)
    UnityEngine.UIElements.MouseEventDispatchingStrategy.SendEventToRegularTarget (UnityEngine.UIElements.EventBase evt, UnityEngine.UIElements.BaseVisualElementPanel panel) (at <52d042b59b5f4b5fa4d9379442f5155a>:0)
    UnityEngine.UIElements.MouseEventDispatchingStrategy.SendEventToTarget (UnityEngine.UIElements.EventBase evt, UnityEngine.UIElements.BaseVisualElementPanel panel) (at <52d042b59b5f4b5fa4d9379442f5155a>:0)
    UnityEngine.UIElements.MouseEventDispatchingStrategy.DispatchEvent (UnityEngine.UIElements.EventBase evt, UnityEngine.UIElements.IPanel iPanel) (at <52d042b59b5f4b5fa4d9379442f5155a>:0)
    UnityEngine.UIElements.EventDispatcher.ApplyDispatchingStrategies (UnityEngine.UIElements.EventBase evt, UnityEngine.UIElements.IPanel panel, System.Boolean imguiEventIsInitiallyUsed) (at <52d042b59b5f4b5fa4d9379442f5155a>:0)
    UnityEngine.UIElements.EventDispatcher.ProcessEvent (UnityEngine.UIElements.EventBase evt, UnityEngine.UIElements.IPanel panel) (at <52d042b59b5f4b5fa4d9379442f5155a>:0)
    UnityEngine.UIElements.EventDispatcher.ProcessEventQueue () (at <52d042b59b5f4b5fa4d9379442f5155a>:0)
    UnityEngine.UIElements.EventDispatcher.OpenGate () (at <52d042b59b5f4b5fa4d9379442f5155a>:0)
    UnityEngine.UIElements.EventDispatcherGate.Dispose () (at <52d042b59b5f4b5fa4d9379442f5155a>:0)
    UnityEngine.UIElements.EventDispatcher.ProcessEvent (UnityEngine.UIElements.EventBase evt, UnityEngine.UIElements.IPanel panel) (at <52d042b59b5f4b5fa4d9379442f5155a>:0)
    UnityEngine.UIElements.EventDispatcher.Dispatch (UnityEngine.UIElements.EventBase evt, UnityEngine.UIElements.IPanel panel, UnityEngine.UIElements.DispatchMode dispatchMode) (at <52d042b59b5f4b5fa4d9379442f5155a>:0)
    UnityEngine.UIElements.BaseVisualElementPanel.SendEvent (UnityEngine.UIElements.EventBase e, UnityEngine.UIElements.DispatchMode dispatchMode) (at <52d042b59b5f4b5fa4d9379442f5155a>:0)
    UnityEngine.UIElements.UIElementsUtility.DoDispatch (UnityEngine.UIElements.BaseVisualElementPanel panel) (at <52d042b59b5f4b5fa4d9379442f5155a>:0)
    UnityEngine.UIElements.UIElementsUtility.UnityEngine.UIElements.IUIElementsUtility.ProcessEvent (System.Int32 instanceID, System.IntPtr nativeEventPtr, System.Boolean& eventHandled) (at <52d042b59b5f4b5fa4d9379442f5155a>:0)
    UnityEngine.UIElements.UIEventRegistration.ProcessEvent (System.Int32 instanceID, System.IntPtr nativeEventPtr) (at <52d042b59b5f4b5fa4d9379442f5155a>:0)
    UnityEngine.UIElements.UIEventRegistration+<>c.<.cctor>b__1_2 (System.Int32 i, System.IntPtr ptr) (at <52d042b59b5f4b5fa4d9379442f5155a>:0)
    UnityEngine.GUIUtility.ProcessEvent (System.Int32 instanceID, System.IntPtr nativeEventPtr, System.Boolean& result) (at <9ff04fda545c4aacb8dab659ad40b2f4>:0)

41. affinixy

affinixy

Hi, I am using DoozyUI with Unity IAP, and I noticed there is an issue with putting button with UnityIAP on an UIView.

If user close the View shop which has UnityIAP button, the IAP will not be given, because technically, the View + UnityIAP button is disabled.

Is there a way to prevent "disable" for that 1 view only? I like all other views to be disabled as per normal.

Please advise.
    Thanks

42. Darako

Darako

Hi!
    Is there any discord server for this asset? I've tried to google it but nope, found no info.
    And as I've been reading, it seems like the asset and its support is dead, right? So sad :(
    Just started using it for a new project but if it's dead, guess I'll drop it.

43. AlexMares

AlexMares

Discord server: https://discord.gg/y9Axq7b

We're working right now on releasing version 4. This asset is far from dead and, once version 4 goes live, you'll have a new UI tech available to you (works with both Unity UI and UIElements (editor for now)).

For the last year we've been developing a new tech that is able to adapt to Unity's everchanging modules, scripts and API. That is why the support is slow and is mostly on Discord at this time. We were forced to do this due to the addition of the UIElements framework and the new InputSystem. You can learn more about this and about version 4 on the general-doozy channel on our Discord server.

havokentity, christh, dalem12 and 2 others like this.
  44. Darako

Darako

Thanks you very much for quick answer!
    Very good news! Then I'll keep developing my project with Doozy :)
    I was kinda scared, just started using Doozy and I just felt in love with it, I want to use it on all my future projects as much as possible :D

45. Grazer2

Grazer2

Hello,

We're using UIView and a Nody Graph for our game menu structure. We have a menu item (let's call it Highscores) that can be entered from 2 distinct UIViews (one is the main game view, the other is some other menu). Is there a simple way to create a Back button in the Highscores view that leads to the previous menu where it was opened from?

Thanks and regards,

Jürgen

46. AlexMares

AlexMares

Yes there is. The node you're looking for is SwitchBackNode. It was designed specifically for this use-case.

47. Grazer2

Grazer2

Awesome, thank you!

48. Grazer2

Grazer2

Hello. Another question: Is it possible for a UIPopup not to be instantiated but instead reused from a previously spawned instance when calling UIPopup.GetPopup(name)?

49. AlexMares

AlexMares

That is not possible due to the way it was implemented. You can however replace it with an UIView and use that with show/hide.

50. nschulz

nschulz