Search Unity

Dont have time for indie game dev right now

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BlueRadius, Oct 29, 2011.

1. BlueRadius

BlueRadius

I am saying goodbye to Indie game dev(not Unity) for a while because I just got snatched up with a full time gig starting off at 65k. They will have me doing the modeling, rigging, texturing, animation and programming of various machines for realtime simulations.

So since I dont have time to make full games, I will just utilize the free time I do have to just practice my skills and update my folio.

So yea.....my mom is doing backflips right now and told me that shes sure I can make hundreds of thousands of dollers from my games but to try this job out because its good pay.

So now I can just sit back and take it easy, make my $ and play Skyrim till my hearts content :-D

Last edited: Nov 8, 2011
  2. Vert

Vert

Congrats! Sounds like a great job you snagged there. I wish I had your luck. I would love to have your new job.

Good luck at your new job!

3. RoyS

RoyS

Congradulations, Blue Radius. You can add this job to your portfolio when you're done as well. Can't wait for Skyrim, either!

4. IcyPeak

IcyPeak

Congratulations! :)

5. BlueRadius

BlueRadius

Hey thanks guys I really appreciate it. Having lots of fun at new gig and Skyrim is just 2 days away(midnight release) woot!

Last edited: Nov 8, 2011