Search Unity

Bug Don't building

Discussion in 'Android' started by ActionVentureCorp, Dec 4, 2023.

1. ActionVentureCorp

ActionVentureCorp

Hello everyone, I encountered errors when compiling the Android application. I'll leave them below. I tried to run unity as an administrator, deleted Mobile Notification - it didn't help

Code (CSharp):
    1. Exception while marshalling C:\Program Files\Unity\Hub\Editor\2022.3.7f1\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\AndroidPlayer\SDK\build-tools\32.0.0\package.xml. Probably the SDK is read-only
    2. Exception while marshalling C:\Program Files\Unity\Hub\Editor\2022.3.7f1\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\AndroidPlayer\SDK\platform-tools\package.xml. Probably the SDK is read-only
    3. Exception while marshalling C:\Program Files\Unity\Hub\Editor\2022.3.7f1\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\AndroidPlayer\SDK\platforms\android-31\package.xml. Probably the SDK is read-only

2. Tomas1856

Tomas1856

Unity Technologies

These are warnings, they shouldn't fail your build.

3. Voxel-Busters

Voxel-Busters

Can you try one of the following and update if any is working?
    1. Try once right-clicking the SDK folder and give permissions to all (Properties -> Security tab)
    or
    2. Delete android-31, build-tools/32.0.0 folders and try setting API 34 from player settings in unity and try upgrading android sdk when prompted once you make a build.

What ever the case it is (either works or not) please update so that can suggest you few more. Unfortunately, I couldn't reproduce this issue on my end but this is an issue happening for many and there is no single solution!

Update: #1 worked for the OP.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2023
  4. ActionVentureCorp

ActionVentureCorp

Yeah, its solved to me. Thank you

5. Voxel-Busters

Voxel-Busters

May I which option solved? 1 or 2 - @ActionVentureCorp

Last edited: Dec 4, 2023
  6. ActionVentureCorp

ActionVentureCorp

Voxel-Busters likes this.