Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Don't Be Dinner

Discussion in 'Works In Progress - Archive' started by Xymbiot3, Apr 2, 2014.

1. Xymbiot3

Xymbiot3

'Don't Be Dinner' follows one knight as he ventures into a dark forest one night to confront the one thing standing between him and ultimate glory, and it wants to talk. With 45 different endings, whether you are trying to save the princess or prove yourself as an archer, each decisions you make is crucial and will bring you one step closer to ultimate success... or one step away from an untimely death.

Initial Platforms:
    Windows, Windows Mobile

Other platforms TBD.

Developed By:
    $SM_Forums.jpg

Early Development Screens:
    $DBD_01_Small.jpg

$DBD_02_Small.jpg

Still working on a lot of stuff behind the scenes but just wanted to start getting some content out there; would love some early feedback on the idea or screens (though remember those are still early developmental shots).

Check out Don't Be Dinner on IndieDB:

Last edited: Apr 5, 2014
  2. indiegamemodels

indiegamemodels

I like the concept, and just the title of the game is worth a pot of gold :D

3. Xymbiot3

Xymbiot3

Thanks! The name went through a few changes but I like the result as well.

Also updated the post to reflect the new team name, Subject Matter. (The other was used by quite a few other teams).

Nothing visual to show, but I'll be using Dialoguer (https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/#/content/14854) and I started my basic implementation of that system last night. Also finished the design of two of the 5 different dialogue trees (you can see an image of the design doc on the IndieDB page).

4. Xymbiot3

Xymbiot3

Uploaded a video that shows a little of the ambient noise tracks in the game; which are a combination of assets found on the store.

[video=youtube_share;eptHutTBSQo]http://youtu.be/eptHutTBSQo