Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Donald vs the World

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by Deleted User, Jun 22, 2019.

1. Deleted User

Deleted User

I keep saying I'm not going to write games anymore, but I just couldn't resist this one when the idea popped into my head. As long as you have a sense of humour (or humor if you don't speak proper English), and you are not easily offended, and you enjoy your humour (humor?) at or around the toilet level, and if you've got Android, then take a look at Donald vs the World.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kbitretro.donald

As long as you meet all the above specifications, I guarantee you will laugh for at least a minute or two, and maybe even longer, as long as you don't get all pompous about the seriousness of the 'gaming world'.

As for the actual game, it's basically along the lines of Breakout, if am I allowed to say that without stepping over any legal boundaries (if not then it's a bat and ball, break the bricks in the wall, sort of thing). But that isn't the main point, even though it is a decent enough little game should you actually play it. It is mainly a bit of gentle(ish) left leaning satire, at least from my skewed perspective on things.