Search Unity

1. We are migrating the Unity Forums to Unity Discussions. On July 12, the Unity Forums will become read-only.

Please, do not make any changes to your username or email addresses at id.unity.com during this transition time.

It's still possible to reply to existing private message conversations during the migration, but any new replies you post will be missing after the main migration is complete. We'll do our best to migrate these messages in a follow-up step.

On July 15, Unity Discussions will become read-only until July 18, when the new design and the migrated forum contents will go live.

Read our full announcement for more information and let us know if you have any questions.

Does Unity is working to offer a better experience for virtual productions development?

Discussion in 'Virtual Production' started by Saaskun, Jul 15, 2022.

1. Saaskun

Saaskun

Hello, lately we are being asked for interactive projects for video mapping, many of these video mapping are for curved surfaces, rooms, etc.
    For now we cannot offer this type of interactive experience due to the lack of video blending for this type of productions, there are some plugins and third-party software that offer solutions, however it is something that I personally do not like to handle for reasons of version compatibility, among others.

I know that Unity wants to promote all this virtual production, but this topic is very important for us, for now everything is deformed in the video output.

I'm looking for a solution inside Unity instead of using third parties / plugins.