Search Unity

Question Does SQLite still work with Unity?

Discussion in 'Formats & External Tools' started by TheDefallt08, Jan 3, 2021.

1. TheDefallt08

TheDefallt08

Hello all,

First time poster, hope I am in the right place. I have been practicing a bit with SQLite by itself, and I have gotten to the point where I want to try it with a Unity project, but I keep hitting roadblocks. I have followed a number of forum tutorials, and tried to find a lead in the SQLite documentation, but I am having no luck getting started.

I tried following tutorials that say to copy .doll files from both SQLite and from Mono files that are still packaged with Unity, but I keep getting errors. One tutorial seems to almost work, but I can’t get a file called Mono.Data.SQLite to load, and another loads files, but I don’t know how to structure the commands and I can’t find the right guide.

Most of the articles I have read are from 2 years ago. Is there an updated way to add SQLite functionality into Unity? Any links or updated info would be helpful. I just need to know which solution even works with the 2019 versions of Unity, and I think I can get started from there.

2. denali95

denali95

3. TheDefallt08

TheDefallt08

Thank you for the post. I am still working on getting this to work, but it has given me a starting point.

4. Gr1m5667

Gr1m5667

Hey mate, did you ever figure out how to get it to work?