Search Unity

Does Codeless IAP automatically verifies receipt?

Discussion in 'Unity IAP' started by handazh2, Jun 6, 2018.

1. handazh2

handazh2

Hi Guys,

I am using Codeless IAP in my game and my game is currently iOS only. I just got $70 of unverified revenue, and in iTunesConnect I got $0 revenue. I am wondering does Codeless IAP Button automatically verify receipt? If not, how should I avoid fraud like this using Codeless IAP?

Sorry if anyone posted this before, but I couldn't find any answer to this. Thanks in advance!

2. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

rnrgjs1123 likes this.
  3. ap-unity

ap-unity

Unity Technologies

@handazh2

If you didn't want to modify the IAPButton file, you can also use the CrossPlatformValidator in the OnPurchaseComplete callback method, since the Product will be passed through to that method.

I have made a feature request with the IAP team to add this as a more automatic process.

4. kk3hi3123

kk3hi3123

Do you mean that using the product parameter in the callback function to replace e.purchasedProduct?

var result = validator.Validate(e.purchasedProduct.receipt);
    => var result = validator.Validate(product.receipt);

Something like this? (the line is copied from https://docs.unity3d.com/Manual/UnityIAPValidatingReceipts.html)
    As I don't want to buy product by real money for debugging, I just call it in Unity Editor and it fails the validation. Are there any ways to test for it?

5. unityjingyao

unityjingyao

Unity Technologies

kk3hi3123 likes this.