Search Unity

Does Certified Programmer Courseware contain the same question and answer sets as the Practice Test?

Discussion in 'Unity Certification' started by jh2, Aug 17, 2020.

1. jh2

jh2

I am taking Unity's courseware for Unity Certified Programmer Courseware. Many of the sections contain practice questions to help you prepare for the examination. Can anyone confirm for me if the practice test Unity advertises in the link below contains the same question and answer sets as the courseware? I don't want to buy the practice test if it just duplicates the question-and-answer sets found in the courseware.

https://unityedustore.pearsonvue.com/unity-certified-programmer-practice-test/p/PTST-UCP-572_KFDP

jjrice2233 likes this.
  2. jh2

jh2

It took several weeks for Unity's customer service dept. to respond to my inquiry, and no one bothered to respond to this thread so I thought I'd give other people who might be interested in this question a little update:

in case anyone else is curious, the courseware quiz questions and the practice exam questions are different so it's a good idea to buy both if you want to study as much as possible.

hagenfilip, fontinixxl and jjrice2233 like this.