Search Unity

1. Unity 2018.3 is now released.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Unity Pro & Visual Studio Professional Bundle gives you the tools you need to develop faster & collaborate more efficiently. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Want more efficiency in your development work? Sign up to receive weekly tech and creative know-how from Unity experts.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Build games and experiences that can load instantly and without install. Explore the Project Tiny Preview today!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Nominations have been announced for this years Unity Awards. Celebrate the wonderful projects made by your peers this year and get voting! Vote here!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Want to provide direct feedback to the Unity team? Join the Unity Advisory Panel.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Improve your Unity skills with a certified instructor in a private, interactive classroom. Watch the overview now.
    Dismiss Notice

Docs.unity3d.com down

Discussion in 'Documentation' started by BennyTan, Nov 12, 2018.

1. BennyTan

BennyTan

Hi, I can't seem to access the documentation at the moment. It seems to be down according to a number site checkers as well. Any idea when it will be back up?

Update:
    Nvm, just realised they shifted to unity.com instead. Time for everyone to change their bookmarks!

Last edited: Nov 12, 2018
  2. ChanceEncounter

ChanceEncounter

Don't delete this thread. I've been thinking it was down for hours, and never would have noticed if I hadn't seen your edit just now.

3. orb

orb

Yeah, leave it up. Sometime a few hours ago all subdomains under unity3d.com stopped working. Would have been nice to get a banner in advance on the forum, because every shortcut link I have goes to the old domains :)

4. BennyTan

BennyTan

yeah! Would be good for them to at least make this change known more prominent! From what i know, they always wanted unity.com but someone else was using it so they had to settle for unity3d.com. good to know that they finally managed to get it.