Search Unity

do you know What type of game is this? (I think it is common mobile strategy games)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nico5, Sep 19, 2017.

1. Nico5

Nico5

I see many game like this in playstore, do you know What type of game is this?

it is so many game using this type of gameplay, so im curious Is it avaiable in assets store as a game template projects or even reskin template?

2. Billy4184

Billy4184

What's the name of the game? Looks like some kind of strategy game, but that pic seems to be some kind of ad so it's not clear what the actual gameplay is like.

3. neginfinity

neginfinity

Use reverse image search. Right click on image --> search google with this image (or just "s") in chrome.

Google play says it is an MMORTS. Whatever this is supposed to mean.

Billy4184 likes this.
  4. Nico5

Nico5

the picture is Revenge of Sultans games from playstore
    here the video

I mean similar game is like we build building like farm, lumbermill, we can speed up the building time using diamond, upgrade the capital or teaching building or whatever their called it, train troops, join alliance, can using shield so people cant attack us. can kidnap oterh player heroes,
    their have clans system where you can help each other to speed up building time process.

some mobile game have similar gameplay like this, thats why im curious are they make it from scratch or from reskin, we know there are so many flappy bird clone, coc clone, match 3 clone so we can easily find the reskin template.

im rarely playing mobile game, so i didnt know what kind of game is this

5. GamerJoHo

GamerJoHo

These types of games are MMORTS (Massively multiplayer online real time strategy), in terms of attacking and actual playthrough. So you connect with other plays on the fly and have battles in real time, whereas there's normally a building/upgrade time element too which can take days or even weeks at high level.

Essentially they combine quick attacks to reel you in and have the enjoyable gameplay, but make you wait and force you to be patient in building and upgrades unless you pay real money, which is a solid cash generator in today's want-it-all-now society!

6. zombiegorilla

zombiegorilla

I am sure there are templates, but don't know how good they are. I have worked on few of those in the past, and we always just started from scratch. (though we may occasionally use shared or previously developed tech, like networking or pipeline.)