Search Unity

Do i need to uninstall UDP in order to use unityIAP for google?

Discussion in 'Unity IAP' started by IllogicalGames, Jan 19, 2021.

1. IllogicalGames

IllogicalGames

i searched everywhere and it said that i shouldn't be mixing both UDP and IAP together but if i've already installed IAP, i only need to change the target to UDP from the dropdown menu if i chose to install UDP later.

The question is, I installed UDP first because i released my game on UDP first, and now i want to release to google playstore, do i need to uninstall UDP in order to use IAP?

2. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

You will want to remove any UDP specific initialization code that you may have added. But otherwise, you should be OK with your current configuration as long as you target Google Play

3. IllogicalGames

IllogicalGames

Thank you for your reply. im also planning to publish on apple later on. do i just need to remove UDP initialization for it to work? i dont want to have different project folder for each of the platform. can i just use #if region?

4. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

As mentioned, you don't need to remove UDP, just remove any UDP specific initialization code that you may have added. Always make a full backup first before add/removing major components. I'm not familiar with a #if conditional you could use, unless you created your own

Last edited: Jan 19, 2021