Search Unity

DLLNotFoundException When I hit play

Discussion in 'ARCore' started by harperAtustwo, Oct 16, 2017.

1. harperAtustwo

harperAtustwo

Hey Unity Community.

I have been trying to get ARCore example to work. Blank project with just the AR Core package. I tried Unity 2017.2.0b9 and 2017.3.... I get the same error.

Code (CSharp):
    1. DllNotFoundException: tango_client_api2
    2. GoogleARCoreInternal.TangoClientApi.CallsToConnectWithoutMatchingDisconnect () (at Assets/GoogleARCore/SDK/Scripts/Api/TangoClientApi.cs:130)
    3. GoogleARCore.SessionComponent+<_AttemptRecoverIfInvalidState>c__Iterator0.MoveNext () (at Assets/GoogleARCore/SDK/Scripts/SessionComponent.cs:306)
    4. UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine.InvokeMoveNext (IEnumerator enumerator, IntPtr returnValueAddress) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/Export/Coroutines.cs:17)
    I updated Android Studio SDK. And the SDK tools with no luck. It lookes like this the line in the TangoClientApi.cs that triggers the exception.

Code (CSharp):
    1.    public static bool CallsToConnectWithoutMatchingDisconnect()
    2.         {
    3.             return ExternApi.CallsToConnectWithoutMatchingDisconnect();
    4.         }

2. chaosemer

chaosemer

Official Google Employee

Two things to check:
    • Have you checked "ARCore Supported" in the project settings?
    • Do you have arcore-preview.apk installed on your phone?

3. tdmowrer

tdmowrer

Unity Technologies

ARCore won't work in the Editor, so hitting play in the Windows or Mac Editor will produce an error like this. Have you tried deploying your app to a supported Android device (Pixel, Pixel XL, or Samsung S8)?

4. damann24

damann24

I have the same issue. When selecting build and run Unity installs the apk (on a Pixel XL) and Console says 'Build completed with a result of 'Succeeded'. However the app immediately crashes after starting. The 'Made with Unity' splash screen shows up and then it crashes. As for the errors I got the same as harperAtustwo.

5. damann24

damann24

I have installed:
    SDK Android 8.0
    JDK 1.8.0_144.jdk
    NDK android-ndk-r13b
    All paths set in external tools settings.

6. tdmowrer

tdmowrer

Unity Technologies