Search Unity

Displaying All Visual Editor Gizmos at Runtime

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by C10110, Jun 23, 2017.

1. C10110

C10110

Hello all!!

I have searched and searched for what I want to do and am not finding what I need. To be clear from the title, I am not trying to make editor like gizmos at runtime (such as the transform tool) I instead want all the gizmos displayed when I click on, well, the gizmos tab in the game view to remain present when I build the game.

Here is an example:

It may seem silly to you, but this would be a great help for me in achieving the graphical style I want. The project I'm working on is supposed to be very tech-y looking and make it pretty clear you're in a world of some sort that feels like a game still in development.

I know there are TONS of assets for runtime transform tools etc. etc. But I feel like if I could check a little box in the game view gizmos menu to something like "keep gizmos in build" that is exactly what I want - I just need all the visual feedback it gives.

I apologize if this has been addressed before! I did search a good bit before making a thread. anyway, thank you for your time!!