Search Unity

[DISCONTINUED] uWebKit - Chromium WebView for Unity 5

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by uWebKit.com, Aug 1, 2013.

1. dnoparker

dnoparker

Is there any way of detecting if the mouse is hovering over a link?

2. NJML

NJML

Hi,

I'm trying to use uWebKit WebTextures with the Oculus Rift DK2, and all mouse/keyboard interaction seems to be blocked (I checked they are enabled in the inspector) when Virtual Reality is enabled in player settings, including in the provided uwebkit example scenes. Does anyone have experience making uWebKit compatible with VR?

3. NJML

NJML

Found the problem - when Virtual Reality mode is enabled in Unity, the uwebkit license activation gui fails to display - therefore input is disabled (because the activation window is supposed to be there) and there is no way of clicking the buttons that should enable it.

4. Kstoker

Kstoker

Hi Josh,

The latest build appears to not work on mac for the 'Universal' target. In the log file we observe "UWKProcess has exited" repeating multiple times and the web view never loads. We are currently using Unity 5.1.3f1, we have also tried from Unity 5.2.0f3 with the same result.

Steps to reproduce:
    1. Download package: http://www.uwebkit.com/static/downloads/uwebkit/uWebKit2_20p8.unitypackage
    2. Create new project
    3. Import package
    4. Add all scenes to build
    5. Choose "Mac OS X" and "Universal" for architecture
    6. Create build
    7. Run build
    8. Observe web view never loads and log reporting "UWKProcess has exited"

Last edited: Sep 22, 2015
  5. dnoparker

dnoparker

The input is not disabled.

Technically the plugin is not using the mouse as an input method it's only simulating a mouse. The plugin sends a raycast from the position of your mouse and then grabs the texture coordinates of the browser. You can send that raycast yourself from anywhere. Especially for the occulus where you would have to send it down the centre of the screen so that the user can look at what links they want to click.

Code (CSharp):
    2. RaycastHit rcast;
    3.         if (Physics.Raycast (pointer.transform.position, pointer.transform.forward, out rcast)) {  // Send that ray cast!
    4.             int x = (int)(rcast.textureCoord.x * (float)view.MaxWidth); // These two lines gets the pixel coordinates of the hit
    5.             int y = view.MaxHeight - (int)(rcast.textureCoord.y * (float)view.MaxHeight);
    6.             mousePos = new Vector3 ();
    7.             mousePos.x = x;
    8.             mousePos.y = y;
    9.             view.ProcessMouse (mousePos); // Sends the pixel coordinates to be processed my the UWebKit Plugin
    11.         }
    I am using a gameobject called a 'Pointer' to send the raycast. The pointer is just a cube that's always in the centre of the screen. It sends a raycast and then receives the coordinates for the click. For exampple (456, 345)

Code (CSharp):
    2. IEnumerator ClickTimer(){
    3.         uint _ID = UWKWebView._ID; // Grabs ID of the browser which we need to interactive with it
    4.         UWKPlugin.UWK_MsgMouseButtonDown (_ID, (int)mousePos.x, (int)mousePos.y, 1); // Sends mouse down command to the plugin
    5.         yield return new WaitForSeconds (0.1F);
    6.         UWKPlugin.UWK_MsgMouseButtonUp (_ID, (int)mousePos.x, (int)mousePos.y, 1); // Sends mouse up command to the plugin
    7.     }
    Then you send the coordinates through the plugin to get a click. You need to get the browsers ID in order to do this, so make sure you create a variable in the UWKWebView script. Like this unit _ID = ID;

That should be all you need to get going!

This is for the demo version! I cannot speak for the full paid version. We will be purchasing this soon, so I am hoping it will still work in the same way.

6. melissa.castro

melissa.castro

Hi,
    Unity crashes when I use uwebkit, I have the last unity package of uwebKit(p8). I'm having this errors UWKProcess has timed out, sending kill. UWKProcess has exited.
    Any idea to solve this issues?

Thanks for your help

7. little-snake

little-snake

pc_1.png pc_2.png
    hi, unity has crashed when i run the lastest uWebkit demo on this computer, the crash log thow as follow:
    问题签名:
    问题事件名称: APPCRASH
    应用程序名: bbxy.exe
    应用程序版本: 5.0.1.11919
    应用程序时间戳: 5515372e
    故障模块名称: nvwgf2um.dll
    故障模块版本: 9.18.13.1090
    故障模块时间戳: 50de9100
    异常代码: c0000005
    异常偏移: 0000f363
    OS 版本: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
    区域设置 ID: 2052
    其他信息 1: 0a9e
    其他信息 2: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
    其他信息 3: 0a9e
    其他信息 4: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789

unity 5.0.1f1
    uWebKit2_20p8.unitypackage
    =============================================================================
    hope this problem can be solved ASAP.

8. Kstoker

Kstoker

Hi Josh,

It turns out the uWebKit issue for mac we were seeing was because the UWKProcess wasn't in the correct folder. It was in:
    /Contents/Data/StreamingAssets/uWebKit/Mac/x86_64/UWKProcess.app/Contents/MacOS/UWKProcess
    Instead of:
    /Contents/Resources/Data/StreamingAssets/uWebKit/Mac/x86_64/UWKProcess.app/Contents/MacOS/UWKProcess

Moving it that folder fixed our issue.

Also you might already be aware but the source build cannot currently be built with xcode 7 at the moment.

Cheers,
    Kevin

Last edited: Sep 25, 2015
  9. WagDan

WagDan

Hi Josh,

We would like to use the WebGUI script in a uGUI panel. We can't seem to load the WebGUI into a standard panel. We would like to be able to manipulate the WebGUI image as we would a normal sprite. Is this possible?

We got it working by using the WebTexture in a rawimage on a panel but then there are no interactions.

Any ideas?

10. madness-GmbH

madness-GmbH

Hi Guys,

i'm interested to buy the uWebKit plugin for Unity, but i habe one question. Can i open more than one instances (browser windows) in one application at the same time?
    I plan a big standalone application with multiple user interaction. They can open multiple brower windows and (local-safed) websites.

Greetings!

11. NicoVar

NicoVar

Hi,

Could I use uWebKit to access facebook and upload a local video from a Windows Desktop build?
    Thanks

12. dansav

dansav

Which version of javascript is uwebkit using 1.5 or 1.8?
    I am using uwebkit and loading up www.mybrowserinfo.com details and it says uwebkit is using javascript 1.5.

I am having problems with uwebkit behaving differently than other browsers on specific sites like macys and am trying to figure out what the differences are.

13. BonyYousuf

BonyYousuf

Hi,
    I am willing to buy your plugin to enable Facebook login and invite for my desktop app. But is there a way where I can test out everything before buying the product? A demo version perhaps?

14. BonyYousuf

BonyYousuf

it's been few days since my post. I see several other peoples question are still unanswered. Is this product dead or is it the support?

15. Shaitaaan

Shaitaaan

Hi,

If I try to click on a button which calls window.open(...) on a web page in uwebkit, it doesn't work. Is there a reason, window.open is blocked?

Thanks

16. bbbbdeng2

bbbbdeng2

Hi everybody,

UWebKit doesn't work on some pc(win) .Is there any solution?

Thanks.

17. MoranShemi

MoranShemi

Hello.

tl;dr - 2 out of 3 dev. machines crash immediately (one with Unity bug reporting window, one with windows runtime error window) when "Play" is hit in the Unity editor, unless the object referring to the plugin is disabled in the scene.

The plugin looks promising and my company is considering on my buying it for use in an upcoming product, but although it works well on my machine and in a windows standalone build I did, in 2 other developers' machine it crashes the editor as soon as "Play" is clicked.

Systems are Windows 7 Home premium 64 bit (crashes), Windows 8 Pro 64 bit (crashes) and Windows 7 Pro 64 bit (not crashing). Unity version is 5.1.1f1 for all of them.

Since it does seem to work, I would like to see if any support is possible (even if a purchase is required beforehand).

Thanks!

18. uWebKit.com

uWebKit.com

@melissa.castro: Could you provide any more information regarding the page you are loading?

@little snake: It looks like you are running the Direct3D 11 renderer, can you ensure the latest GPU drivers are installed. Also, test Direct3D9 to see if this renderer works.

@WagDan: Ultimately, the webview is rendered to a Texture2D, so anywhere they can be used, uWebKit can be used. Please note that you do need to forward mouse/keyboard interaction

@madness GmbH Yes, multiple browsers can be opened

@NicoVar uWebKit does support Facebook logins, there isn't a file selector, so you would need to use a file selector to select the local video file, and Facebook would need API to submit the video directly

@BonyYousuf Yes, you can checkout the full product which included a Facebook login example: http://www.uwebkit.com/static/downloads/uwebkit/uWebKit2_20p8.unitypackage

@Shaitaaan Opening windows gets forwarded to the current WebView as it is beyond the scope of uWebKit to handle window management. The multitab browser example could be modified to open a tab on a window.open

@bbbbdeng2 We would need a bit more information to help you

@MoranShemi Have you tried creating a clean project, importing the uWebKit package, and running it on the machines which are having problems. This could be an issue with Git/Mercurial project not having all the components checked in properly?

- Josh
    http://www.uWebKit.com

19. stanislavdol

stanislavdol

Hey, quick question - what's the current status of flash support? Did you manage to solve the issues?

Thanks

20. JJJohan1

JJJohan1

Hi, any chance for a fix for GL.IssuePluginEvent calls? There are two in UWKCore.cs and they are deprecated.

GL.IssuePluginEvent(int eventID) has become GL.IssuePluginEvent(IntPtr callback, int eventID).

While it's not a huge issue it's been somewhat of a pain for my team as we've got quite strict coding standards and have 'Warnings as errors' turned on in our build process. Currently we have to manually disable this each time and no doubt it couldn't hurt for it to be future proofed either with a simple #if UNITY_4_3 guard for older versions.

Also, any chance you could enlighten us on any plans for WebGL support?

Last edited: Nov 3, 2015
  21. simoky

simoky

Hi I have just purchased uWebKit and I must say I am very impressed, I am currently working on a virtual reality application within Unity and I have a slight problem. I have got it working when I focus on a button or link by looking at it and then selecting using the game pad x button. The issue is when I press forwards on the controller to walk it seems to jump sometimes and I miss a few frames. I would be grateful if anybody could point me in the right direction.

22. Jason_Knapp

Jason_Knapp

This may be outside the scope of this thread but I feel like I'm going crazy here. We desire to periodically take a "screenshot" of a web view to store. My thinking was to clone the view.WebTexture texture and then store it. However I cannot seem to clone the texture correctly. Possibly this is just me being inept, but I've tried enough things at this point that I wanted to ask if there is something funny here with view.WebTexture specifically and the way it is updated from in the plugin? Minimal non-working example:
    Texture2D Worker = new Texture2D(view.WebTexture.width, view.WebTexture.height, view.WebTexture.format, false);
    Worker.SetPixels32(view.WebTexture.GetPixels32());
    Worker.Apply(false);
    The resulting texture is the expected size and format, but is always black. I have tried a few permutations on this but always with the same outcome. For reference this is running on Windows.

E: just to throw another method out there, I did the same using GetRawTextureData and LoadRawTextureData and then confirmed after applying the new data on the Worker texture that Worker and view.WebTexture have identical returns from GetRawTextureData.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2015
  23. jantje

jantje

Hello,

Do you know if this (file browser opens but crashes the browser instance) is an insurmountable issue, or only a case of just not being implemented yet?

Thanks,
    Jantje

24. simoky

simoky

Capture88.JPG Sorry I,ve being trying for days now to get this working. I have a button in Unity, that when pressed it changes the the monitors webpage. it looks as if it working as it passes the url, but the moniter screen just goes blank. there are no errors. I would be grateful if anybody could point me in the right direction

25. qoobit

qoobit

@rationalsys #249
    I've had the same problem with multiple webviews. After spending a day on it and running into your post, I've come up with a solution that is pretty hacked but still works.

For starters, you want to remove all default delegates for JSMessage. In UWKWebView's Awake() function, comment out this line:

Code (CSharp):
    1. JSMessageReceived += jsMessageReceived;
    This line adds a dummy delegate to each Webview making them all have a JSMessageReceived by default.
    Then you can proceed to add JSMessageReceived to only those webviews that are applicable.

After doing so, open UWKCore and goto the ProcessMessage function. In the msg.type switch branch, there is a case for UWKMessageType.UMSG_JAVASCRIPT_MESSAGE.

This is the section that handles the javascript messages. Notice that there is a line:

Code (CSharp):
    1. view.JSMessageReceived(view, UWKPlugin.GetMessageString(refmsg, 0), json, dict);
    The view is only a reference the the latest created Webview which means JSMessages are only proceed once on this webview.

I changed that line to the following:

Code (CSharp):
    1. foreach(KeyValuePair<uint, UWKWebView> entry in viewLookup)
    2.                 {
    3.                     // do something with entry.Value or entry.Key
    4.                     UWKWebView v = viewLookup[entry.Key];
    5.                     if(v.JSMessageReceived!=null&&v.gameObject.activeInHierarchy) v.JSMessageReceived(v, UWKPlugin.GetMessageString(ref msg, 0), json, dict);          
    7.                 }
    This will effectively pass the message to all applicable webviews with a JSMessage delegate. If you want to route specific messages to individual views, you may want to keep track of the browserID for each UWKWebview and refer to them using viewLookup[browserID].

26. eric_delappe

eric_delappe

html5 videos are not working for me in uwk2. I tried both youtube videos and .webm files. Do I need codecs?

27. Crembo

Crembo

Hello, also considering purchase of uWebkit, but I ran into a problem - in Unity 5.3, hitting 'enter' inside a text area inside the webview inserts two newlines; known problem? I really need functioning text entry...

28. SystemDevel

SystemDevel

Hi,

I need to use uWebKit on a standalone application with a multitouch IR frame.
    I'd used at other application with multitouch but only sending touch up/donw to webtexture. but now I need to use drag and zoom.
    I usually use TouchScript to send multitouch events.

Any one can help me?

Thanks you.

29. uWebKit.com

uWebKit.com

We've published a new package with support for Unity 5.3 including GLCore profile on OSX

It is available on the download page:

http://uwebkit.com/download/

@Crembo This addresses an issue with multiple returns on Unity 5.3
    @smeagols We do not currently support touch input
    @cyan_moon Video is problematic on Windows atm, we're working on an update

- Josh

30. Crembo

Crembo

@uWebKit.com : Thanks, that works. But it seems like uWebkit also ignores the Home/End/Pgup/Pgdown buttons, and ctrl+z, at least. How can I make it use them?

31. Deleted User

Deleted User

Hi Josh

I I downloaded the free version of uWebKit and I have a question that other users have asked you before.

I'm trying to see mp4 videos on a HTML5 page. I cannot see it because uWebKit can see only webM videos. Now if someone want to add the mp4 codec for see mp4 video, I have to modify the source code on github using a Mac or can i use Windows computer? I have a PC and I have tried to modify uWebKit native but using Qt and a Windows PC, the compiler give to me many errors about some .h files that aren't present in a Windows PC (like IOsurface.h). So if it is possibile to add mp4 codec for uwebkit? or not? Can I try it?

Hope you answer me soon :)

32. Malkyne

Malkyne

Is there any way to inject or extract cookies from uWebKit?

Here's an example use case:

Suppose you were making an application that was using a mix of webpages and also under-the-covers HTTP requests. You might like to use your Session cookie from the webpages in the headers for your other HTTP requests -- maintaining a seamless relationship with the web-server. However, if you're using HttpOnly cookies over SSL, you can't use document.cookie to pass your current Session cookie back out to your application, with a JavaScript message, because JavaScript does not have access to HttpOnly cookies.

If you had a way to exchange cookies with the UWKWebView, you could easily solve this problem, but I can't seem to find any way to do that (short of hacking into uWebKit's cookies.ini file, which seems like a hilariously bad idea!).

33. SystemDevel

SystemDevel

@uWebKit.com: Ok thanks. I wrote my own functions to use uWebKit with touch input. But I'm having problems with zoom on Maps. I try to use UWK_MsgMouseScroll function to send to the map a message to make zoom but although i change var scroll on the function always is the same scroll on map. I try force value for scroll to 1 or 500 and always is the same. only change positive or negative.

How can I send to view a message to do zoom or change scroll to be more accurate.

Thanks you.

34. wang317277715

wang317277715

Hi Josh

uWebkit2.0 can use in webplayer?

Hope you answer me soon :)

35. SystemDevel

SystemDevel

@uWebKit.com I have an other problem using Google Maps on uWebKit browser. it load maps on Basic Mode. it be a message than I'm on Basic mode because browser do not allow some improvement.

Is there any way to change this?

Thansk

36. Planet11

Planet11

Hi, I've recently migrated a VR project using uWebkit from Unity 5.1.2 to a new build machine running Unity 5.3.1 f1 and having some issues with uWebkit.

my steps:
    - Deleted uWebkit and Plugins folders from assets, downloaded and re-imported version uWebkit2_20p9.

- Ran in non-VR mode to get the authorization dialog, authorized OK.

- My Project uses WebTexture. The texture appears black and I get the message "Unabled to OpenSharedResource on Direct3D11 texture" but it is not linked to any line of code, so I cant trace where it is coming from inside unity or one of your dlls.

- Opening the WebTexture example file gives the exact same result and error message.

I should also mention I'm getting a bunch of warnings on deprecated code:

Assets/uWebKit/Internal/UWKCore.cs(106,12): warning CS0618: `UnityEngine.GL.IssuePluginEvent(int)' is obsolete: `IssuePluginEvent(eventID) is deprecated. Use IssuePluginEvent(callback, eventID) instead.'

Assets/uWebKitExamples/Scripts/AlphaMaskExample.cs(41,37): warning CS0618: `UnityEngine.Application.LoadLevel(string)' is obsolete: `Use SceneManager.LoadScene'

and others around there, not that those are hard to fix, but I'm wondering if you guys are aware of this issue in 5.3.1f and if there's an update in the works, or whether I'm simply doing something wrong.

Thanks.

edit: after opening other example projects, it seems the same problem is in every example.

edit 2: I'm also getting Javascript: Blocked a frame with origin "http://xxxx.xxxxx.com" from accessing a frame with origin "https://yyyyy.yyy.com.au". The frame requesting access has a protocol of "http", the frame being accessed has a protocol of "https". Protocols must match. where previously there were no errors.

Also getting a couple of javascript TypeErrors and SyntaxErrors that I've just verified are still working perfectly in the previous version on unity 5.1.2 with uWebkit2_20p8.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2016
  37. uWebKit.com

uWebKit.com

Hello,

@smeagols The version of WebKit used is compatible with Basic mode on Google Maps. We're working on an update for Q1 2016 which will support other Google Maps modes. On scrolling, have you seen the scroll sensitivity control? https://github.com/uWebKit/uWebKit/blob/master/uWebKit/Assets/uWebKit/UWKWebView.cs#L103

@Simon Production We're working on adding support for additional video formats. There should be an update Q1 2016

@Malkyne There currently isn't a way to access cookie information in this manner

@wang317277715 uWebKit2 supports Windows/OSX deployment

@boggers This sounds like a D3D11 driver issue, have you updated to the latest video drivers? Can you verify that Unity 5.1.2 works in D3D11 mode? I am able to run the examples under Unity 5.3.1f1 under D3D11 and D3D9 here.

- Josh
    http://www.uwebkit.com

38. Malkyne

Malkyne

Aw, that's a pity. I hope we can see something like this in a future update.

Other than that, the kit appears to do everything I need! Nice work.

39. Planet11

Planet11

Thanks Josh,

The 5.1.2 / 20p8 install works on DX11, but that is on an entirely different PC with older drivers all round.

The machine running 5.3.1 has all the latest drivers, it's a brand new PC install. The project folder was copied from one machine to the other and the 3rd party libs (OculusVR, uWebkit etc.) were updated to latest versions. There is something afoot though, as Unity consistently crashes to desktop if I try to switch the project from DX11 to DX9.

If uWebkit is already updated for 5.3.1, I will try creating a new project with nothing but uWebkit and see how that goes. It could be something left over from the old project causing issues, but right now uWebkit is the only part that's not working.

40. Planet11

Planet11

@uWebKit.com an update on this problem: It looks like there may be compatibility problems between Unity 5.3.1f1 and Oculus SDK 0.8 that just coincidentally became apparent when I tried uWebKit. I'm grabbing the recommended version of Unity now for rift development. Can you advise which version of uWebKit (20_8 or 20_9) that I should use with Unity 5.2.2p4?

Thanks

edit: In a bizarre twist of events, moving to Unity version 5.2.2p4 did not fix anything, but after unplugging the second monitor which was running off the motherboard rather than the video card, suddenly uWebkit works fine in both 20_8 and 20_9.

I'm left scratching my head as to why that would stop DX11 from accessing a shared texture, or how that flows on to a javascript parsing error, but it's working now at least!

Last edited: Jan 11, 2016
  41. SystemDevel

SystemDevel

@uWebKit.com Waiting for new version with Google maps compatibility.
    About zoom... I saw the ScrollSensitivity but problem is that when I use
    Code (CSharp):
    1. UWKPlugin.UWK_MsgMouseScroll (ID, lastMouseX, lastMouseY, scroll);
    any value for scroll do same zoom. I'd try force it from 0.1 to 500 and always is the same zoom on view.

any idea?

42. Deleted User

Deleted User

43. AntiDanilevski

AntiDanilevski

Hello.

@uWebKit.com, we have a problem (crash in 50% of times) when we stop the project on "Play".
    Need some help here. There is a log below, in the spoiler:

The file Editor.log contains a report:

Crash!!!
    SymInit: Symbol-SearchPath: 'E:/Programs/Unity5/Editor/Data/MonoEmbedRuntime;.;D:\PROJECT\branch3\RFP_5.3\RFP_Client;E:\Programs\Unity5\Editor;C:\Windows;C:\Windows\system32;SRVC:\websymbolshttp://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols;', symOptions: 530, UserName: 'Oleg'
    OS-Version: 6.1.7601 (Service Pack 1) 0x100-0x1
    E:\Programs\Unity5\Editor\Unity.exe:Unity.exe (0000000140000000), size: 51613696 (result: 0), SymType: 'PDB', PDB: 'E:\Programs\Unity5\Editor\Unity_x64.pdb', fileVersion: 5.3.0.9440
    C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll:ntdll.dll (0000000077930000), size: 1740800 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.19045
    C:\Windows\system32\kernel32.dll:kernel32.dll (0000000077710000), size: 1179648 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\kernel32.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.19045
    C:\Windows\system32\KERNELBASE.dll:KERNELBASE.dll (000007FEFD750000), size: 442368 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\KERNELBASE.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.19045
    E:\Programs\Unity5\Editor\FreeImage.dll:FreeImage.dll (0000000180000000), size: 2777088 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'E:\Programs\Unity5\Editor\FreeImage.dll', fileVersion: 3.11.0.0
    C:\Windows\system32\USER32.dll:USER32.dll (0000000077830000), size: 1024000 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\USER32.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.19061
    C:\Windows\system32\GDI32.dll:GDI32.dll (000007FEFF080000), size: 421888 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\GDI32.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.18898
    C:\Windows\system32\LPK.dll:LPK.dll (000007FEFDFB0000), size: 57344 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\LPK.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.18985
    C:\Windows\system32\USP10.dll:USP10.dll (000007FEFDA90000), size: 827392 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\USP10.dll', fileVersion: 1.626.7601.19054
    C:\Windows\system32\msvcrt.dll:msvcrt.dll (000007FEFF390000), size: 651264 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\msvcrt.dll', fileVersion: 7.0.7601.17744
    C:\Windows\system32\ole32.dll:eek:le32.dll (000007FEFF7E0000), size: 2109440 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\ole32.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.18915
    C:\Windows\system32\RPCRT4.dll:RPCRT4.dll (000007FEFF140000), size: 1232896 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\RPCRT4.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.19045
    C:\Windows\system32\ADVAPI32.dll:ADVAPI32.dll (000007FEFEF80000), size: 897024 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\ADVAPI32.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.18247
    C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\sechost.dll:sechost.dll (000007FEFF9F0000), size: 126976 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\sechost.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385
    C:\Windows\system32\WS2_32.dll:WS2_32.dll (000007FEFF0F0000), size: 315392 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\WS2_32.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.17514
    C:\Windows\system32\NSI.dll:NSI.dll (000007FEFDFC0000), size: 32768 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\NSI.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385
    C:\Windows\system32\CRYPT32.dll:CRYPT32.dll (000007FEFD840000), size: 1495040 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\CRYPT32.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.18741
    C:\Windows\system32\MSASN1.dll:MSASN1.dll (000007FEFD6D0000), size: 61440 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\MSASN1.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.17514
    C:\Windows\system32\HID.DLL:HID.DLL (000007FEFAF30000), size: 45056 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\HID.DLL', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385
    E:\Programs\Unity5\Editor\TextureConverter.dll:TextureConverter.dll (000007FEF0AB0000), size: 6627328 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'E:\Programs\Unity5\Editor\TextureConverter.dll'
    E:\Programs\Unity5\Editor\umbraoptimizer64.dll:umbraoptimizer64.dll (000007FEF0930000), size: 1515520 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'E:\Programs\Unity5\Editor\umbraoptimizer64.dll'
    C:\Windows\system32\WLDAP32.dll:WLDAP32.dll (000007FEFE160000), size: 335872 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\WLDAP32.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.17514
    E:\Programs\Unity5\Editor\libcef.dll:libcef.dll (000007FEED760000), size: 52178944 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'E:\Programs\Unity5\Editor\libcef.dll', fileVersion: 3.2062.1930.0
    C:\Windows\system32\PSAPI.DLL:pSAPI.DLL (0000000077AF0000), size: 28672 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\PSAPI.DLL', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385
    C:\Windows\system32\SHLWAPI.dll:SHLWAPI.dll (000007FEFFAB0000), size: 462848 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\SHLWAPI.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.17514
    C:\Windows\system32\WINSPOOL.DRV:WINSPOOL.DRV (000007FEF9F90000), size: 462848 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\WINSPOOL.DRV', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.17514
    C:\Windows\system32\COMDLG32.dll:COMDLG32.dll (000007FEFF270000), size: 618496 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\COMDLG32.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.17514
    C:\Windows\WinSxS\amd64_microsoft.windows.common-controls_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.7601.18837_none_fa3b1e3d17594757\COMCTL32.dll:COMCTL32.dll (000007FEFBBD0000), size: 2048000 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\WinSxS\amd64_microsoft.windows.common-controls_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.7601.18837_none_fa3b1e3d17594757\COMCTL32.dll', fileVersion: 6.10.7601.18837
    C:\Windows\system32\SHELL32.dll:SHELL32.dll (000007FEFE1F0000), size: 14192640 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\SHELL32.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.18952
    C:\Windows\system32\OLEAUT32.dll:OLEAUT32.dll (000007FEFF700000), size: 880640 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\OLEAUT32.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.18640
    C:\Windows\system32\WINHTTP.dll:WINHTTP.dll (000007FEF9420000), size: 462848 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\WINHTTP.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.17514
    C:\Windows\system32\webio.dll:webio.dll (000007FEF93B0000), size: 409600 (result: 0), SymType: '-nosymbols-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\webio.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.17725
    C:\Windows\system32\USERENV.dll:USERENV.dll (000007FEFD6F0000), size: 122880 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\USERENV.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.17514
    C:\Windows\system32\profapi.dll:profapi.dll (000007FEFD6E0000), size: 61440 (result: 0), SymType: '-nosymbols-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\profapi.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385
    C:\Windows\system32\urlmon.dll:urlmon.dll (000007FEFDFD0000), size: 1593344 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\urlmon.dll', fileVersion: 11.0.9600.18123
    C:\Windows\system32\api-ms-win-downlevel-ole32-l1-1-0.dll:api-ms-win-downlevel-ole32-l1-1-0.dll (000007FEFD830000), size: 16384 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\api-ms-win-downlevel-ole32-l1-1-0.dll', fileVersion: 6.2.9200.16492
    C:\Windows\system32\api-ms-win-downlevel-shlwapi-l1-1-0.dll:api-ms-win-downlevel-shlwapi-l1-1-0.dll (000007FEFD9B0000), size: 16384 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\api-ms-win-downlevel-shlwapi-l1-1-0.dll', fileVersion: 6.2.9200.16492
    C:\Windows\system32\api-ms-win-downlevel-advapi32-l1-1-0.dll:api-ms-win-downlevel-advapi32-l1-1-0.dll (000007FEFDA60000), size: 20480 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\api-ms-win-downlevel-advapi32-l1-1-0.dll', fileVersion: 6.2.9200.16492
    C:\Windows\system32\api-ms-win-downlevel-user32-l1-1-0.dll:api-ms-win-downlevel-user32-l1-1-0.dll (000007FEFD810000), size: 16384 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\api-ms-win-downlevel-user32-l1-1-0.dll', fileVersion: 6.2.9200.16492
    C:\Windows\system32\api-ms-win-downlevel-version-l1-1-0.dll:api-ms-win-downlevel-version-l1-1-0.dll (000007FEFD820000), size: 16384 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\api-ms-win-downlevel-version-l1-1-0.dll', fileVersion: 6.2.9200.16492
    C:\Windows\system32\version.DLL:version.DLL (000007FEFC7A0000), size: 49152 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\version.DLL', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385
    C:\Windows\system32\api-ms-win-downlevel-normaliz-l1-1-0.dll:api-ms-win-downlevel-normaliz-l1-1-0.dll (000007FEFD7C0000), size: 12288 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\api-ms-win-downlevel-normaliz-l1-1-0.dll', fileVersion: 6.2.9200.16492
    C:\Windows\system32\normaliz.DLL:normaliz.DLL (0000000077B00000), size: 12288 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\normaliz.DLL', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385
    C:\Windows\system32\iertutil.dll:iertutil.dll (000007FEFF430000), size: 2916352 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\iertutil.dll', fileVersion: 11.0.9600.18123
    C:\Windows\system32\WININET.dll:WININET.dll (000007FEFDB60000), size: 2527232 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\WININET.dll', fileVersion: 11.0.9600.18123
    C:\Windows\system32\dhcpcsvc.DLL:dhcpcsvc.DLL (000007FEFB690000), size: 98304 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\dhcpcsvc.DLL', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385
    C:\Windows\system32\WTSAPI32.dll:WTSAPI32.dll (000007FEFC930000), size: 69632 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\WTSAPI32.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385
    C:\Windows\system32\Secur32.dll:Secur32.dll (000007FEFD310000), size: 45056 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\Secur32.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.19045
    C:\Windows\system32\SSPICLI.DLL:SSPICLI.DLL (000007FEFD4E0000), size: 151552 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\SSPICLI.DLL', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.19045
    C:\Windows\system32\IPHLPAPI.DLL:IPHLPAPI.DLL (000007FEFB970000), size: 159744 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\IPHLPAPI.DLL', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.17514
    C:\Windows\system32\WINNSI.DLL:WINNSI.DLL (000007FEFB960000), size: 45056 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\WINNSI.DLL', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385
    C:\Windows\system32\IMM32.dll:IMM32.dll (000007FEFE1C0000), size: 188416 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\IMM32.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385
    C:\Windows\system32\MSCTF.dll:MSCTF.dll (000007FEFFB30000), size: 1085440 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\MSCTF.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.18731
    C:\Windows\system32\OLEACC.dll:OLEACC.dll (000007FEFA640000), size: 344064 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\OLEACC.dll', fileVersion: 7.0.0.0
    C:\Windows\system32\WINMM.dll:WINMM.dll (000007FEFB010000), size: 241664 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\WINMM.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385
    C:\Windows\system32\SETUPAPI.dll:SETUPAPI.dll (000007FEFDDD0000), size: 1929216 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\SETUPAPI.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.17514
    C:\Windows\system32\CFGMGR32.dll:CFGMGR32.dll (000007FEFD7D0000), size: 221184 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\CFGMGR32.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.17514
    C:\Windows\system32\DEVOBJ.dll:DEVOBJ.dll (000007FEFDA70000), size: 106496 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\DEVOBJ.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385
    E:\Programs\Unity5\Editor\slapi.dll:slapi.dll (000007FEED0F0000), size: 6692864 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'E:\Programs\Unity5\Editor\slapi.dll', fileVersion: 15.0.9350.0
    C:\Windows\system32\MSVCP100.dll:MSVCP100.dll (0000000071700000), size: 622592 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\MSVCP100.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.40219.325
    C:\Windows\system32\MSVCR100.dll:MSVCR100.dll (00000000717C0000), size: 860160 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\MSVCR100.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.40219.325
    C:\Windows\system32\OPENGL32.dll:OPENGL32.dll (000007FEECFD0000), size: 1167360 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\OPENGL32.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385
    C:\Windows\system32\GLU32.dll:GLU32.dll (000007FEF30E0000), size: 184320 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\GLU32.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385
    C:\Windows\system32\DDRAW.dll:DDRAW.dll (000007FEF3A70000), size: 987136 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\DDRAW.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385
    C:\Windows\system32\DCIMAN32.dll:DCIMAN32.dll (000007FEF5730000), size: 32768 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\DCIMAN32.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.18985
    C:\Windows\system32\dwmapi.dll:dwmapi.dll (000007FEFAEC0000), size: 98304 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\dwmapi.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385
    E:\Programs\Unity5\Editor\LIBPQ.dll:LIBPQ.dll (000007FEECB70000), size: 1957888 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'E:\Programs\Unity5\Editor\LIBPQ.dll', fileVersion: 9.3.2.14296
    C:\Windows\system32\WSOCK32.dll:WSOCK32.dll (000007FEF30D0000), size: 36864 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\WSOCK32.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385
    C:\Windows\system32\MSACM32.dll:MSACM32.dll (000007FEFAE80000), size: 98304 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\MSACM32.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385
    C:\Windows\system32\DNSAPI.dll:DNSAPI.dll (000007FEFCD30000), size: 372736 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\DNSAPI.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.17570
    C:\Windows\system32\CRYPTBASE.dll:CRYPTBASE.dll (000007FEFD570000), size: 61440 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\CRYPTBASE.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.19045
    C:\Windows\system32\uxtheme.dll:uxtheme.dll (000007FEFB430000), size: 352256 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\uxtheme.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385
    C:\Windows\system32\CLBCatQ.DLL:CLBCatQ.DLL (000007FEFFA10000), size: 626688 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\CLBCatQ.DLL', fileVersion: 2001.12.8530.16385
    C:\Windows\system32\wbem\wbemprox.dll:wbemprox.dll (000007FEF8A10000), size: 61440 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\wbem\wbemprox.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385
    C:\Windows\system32\wbemcomn.dll:wbemcomn.dll (000007FEF8D20000), size: 548864 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\wbemcomn.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.17514
    C:\Windows\system32\CRYPTSP.dll:CRYPTSP.dll (000007FEFCF10000), size: 98304 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\CRYPTSP.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.18741
    C:\Windows\system32\rsaenh.dll:rsaenh.dll (000007FEFCC10000), size: 290816 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\rsaenh.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385
    C:\Windows\system32\RpcRtRemote.dll:RpcRtRemote.dll (000007FEFD620000), size: 81920 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\RpcRtRemote.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.17514
    C:\Windows\system32\wbem\wbemsvc.dll:wbemsvc.dll (000007FEF89F0000), size: 81920 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\wbem\wbemsvc.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385
    C:\Windows\system32\wbem\fastprox.dll:fastprox.dll (000007FEF8A50000), size: 925696 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\wbem\fastprox.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385
    C:\Windows\system32\NTDSAPI.dll:NTDSAPI.dll (000007FEF8A20000), size: 159744 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\NTDSAPI.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385
    E:\Programs\Unity5\Editor\Data\Mono\EmbedRuntime\mono.dll:mono.dll (000007FEEC280000), size: 2990080 (result: 0), SymType: 'PDB', PDB: 'E:\Programs\Unity5\Editor\mono.pdb', fileVersion: 1.0.0.1
    C:\Windows\system32\MSWSOCK.dll:MSWSOCK.dll (000007FEFCEB0000), size: 348160 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\MSWSOCK.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.18254
    C:\Windows\System32\wshtcpip.dll:wshtcpip.dll (000007FEFC870000), size: 28672 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\System32\wshtcpip.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385
    C:\Windows\system32\apphelp.dll:apphelp.dll (000007FEFD510000), size: 356352 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\apphelp.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.17514
    C:\Windows\system32\api-ms-win-downlevel-advapi32-l2-1-0.dll:api-ms-win-downlevel-advapi32-l2-1-0.dll (000007FEF79F0000), size: 16384 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\api-ms-win-downlevel-advapi32-l2-1-0.dll', fileVersion: 6.2.9200.16492
    C:\Windows\System32\wship6.dll:wship6.dll (000007FEFCEA0000), size: 28672 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\System32\wship6.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385
    C:\Windows\system32\api-ms-win-downlevel-shlwapi-l2-1-0.dll:api-ms-win-downlevel-shlwapi-l2-1-0.dll (000007FEF5720000), size: 16384 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\api-ms-win-downlevel-shlwapi-l2-1-0.dll', fileVersion: 6.2.9200.16492
    C:\Windows\system32\dhcpcsvc6.DLL:dhcpcsvc6.DLL (000007FEFB6F0000), size: 69632 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\dhcpcsvc6.DLL', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.17970
    C:\Windows\system32\credssp.dll:credssp.dll (000007FEFCB10000), size: 40960 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\credssp.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.19045
    C:\Windows\system32\NLAapi.dll:NLAapi.dll (000007FEFBFE0000), size: 86016 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\NLAapi.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.17964
    C:\Windows\system32\audioses.dll:audioses.dll (000007FEFAEE0000), size: 323584 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\audioses.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.18741
    C:\Windows\system32\MMDevAPI.DLL:MMDevAPI.DLL (000007FEFC4D0000), size: 307200 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\MMDevAPI.DLL', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385
    C:\Windows\system32\PROPSYS.dll:pROPSYS.dll (000007FEFC230000), size: 1228800 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\PROPSYS.dll', fileVersion: 7.0.7601.17514
    C:\Windows\System32\fwpuclnt.dll:fwpuclnt.dll (000007FEFB710000), size: 339968 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\System32\fwpuclnt.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.18283
    C:\Windows\system32\rasadhlp.dll:rasadhlp.dll (000007FEF7530000), size: 32768 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\rasadhlp.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385
    C:\Windows\system32\WINTRUST.dll:WINTRUST.dll (000007FEFD710000), size: 241664 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\WINTRUST.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.18741
    C:\Windows\system32\WINSTA.dll:WINSTA.dll (000007FEFCA50000), size: 249856 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\WINSTA.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.18540
    C:\Windows\system32\GPAPI.dll:GPAPI.dll (000007FEFC980000), size: 110592 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\GPAPI.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385
    C:\Windows\system32\ncrypt.dll:ncrypt.dll (000007FEFD090000), size: 327680 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\ncrypt.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.19045
    C:\Windows\system32\bcrypt.dll:bcrypt.dll (000007FEFD060000), size: 139264 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\bcrypt.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385
    C:\Windows\system32\bcryptprimitives.dll:bcryptprimitives.dll (000007FEFCB50000), size: 311296 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\bcryptprimitives.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.19012
    C:\Windows\system32\cryptnet.dll:cryptnet.dll (000007FEF9670000), size: 159744 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\cryptnet.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.18741
    C:\Windows\system32\wdmaud.drv:wdmaud.drv (000007FEFAFD0000), size: 241664 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\wdmaud.drv', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.17514
    C:\Windows\system32\ksuser.dll:ksuser.dll (00000000752D0000), size: 24576 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\ksuser.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385
    C:\Windows\system32\AVRT.dll:AVRT.dll (000007FEFC4C0000), size: 36864 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\AVRT.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385
    C:\Windows\system32\msacm32.drv:msacm32.drv (000007FEFAEA0000), size: 40960 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\msacm32.drv', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385
    C:\Windows\system32\midimap.dll:midimap.dll (000007FEFAE70000), size: 36864 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\midimap.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385
    C:\Windows\system32\dsound.dll:dsound.dll (000007FEEC000000), size: 557056 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\dsound.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385
    C:\Windows\system32\POWRPROF.dll:pOWRPROF.dll (000007FEFC520000), size: 180224 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\POWRPROF.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385
    C:\Windows\system32\d3d11.dll:d3d11.dll (000007FEF6C60000), size: 1921024 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\d3d11.dll', fileVersion: 6.2.9200.16570
    C:\Windows\system32\dxgi.dll:dxgi.dll (000007FEF6E40000), size: 380928 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\dxgi.dll', fileVersion: 6.2.9200.16492
    C:\Windows\system32\DXGIDebug.dll:DXGIDebug.dll (000007FEF6A10000), size: 155648 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\DXGIDebug.dll', fileVersion: 9.30.9600.17336
    C:\Windows\system32\nvwgf2umx.dll:nvwgf2umx.dll (000007FEF3FC0000), size: 18268160 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\nvwgf2umx.dll', fileVersion: 9.18.13.3221
    C:\Windows\system32\nvspcap64.dll:nvspcap64.dll (0000000012BC0000), size: 1130496 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\nvspcap64.dll', fileVersion: 10.11.15.0
    C:\Windows\system32\nvapi64.dll:nvapi64.dll (000007FEF9C70000), size: 3227648 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\nvapi64.dll', fileVersion: 9.18.13.3221
    C:\Windows\system32\d3d9.dll:d3d9.dll (000007FEF8FB0000), size: 2093056 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\d3d9.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.17514
    C:\Windows\system32\d3d8thk.dll:d3d8thk.dll (000007FEF91F0000), size: 28672 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\d3d8thk.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385
    E:\Programs\Unity5\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\MetroSupport\x86_64\UnityEditor.Metro.Extensions.Native.dll:UnityEditor.Metro.Extensions.Native.dll (000007FEEB940000), size: 524288 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'E:\Programs\Unity5\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\MetroSupport\x86_64\UnityEditor.Metro.Extensions.Native.dll'
    C:\Windows\system32\napinsp.dll:napinsp.dll (000007FEFA5A0000), size: 86016 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\napinsp.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385
    C:\Windows\system32\pnrpnsp.dll:pnrpnsp.dll (000007FEF3330000), size: 102400 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\pnrpnsp.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385
    C:\Windows\System32\winrnr.dll:winrnr.dll (000007FEFA580000), size: 45056 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\System32\winrnr.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385
    C:\Windows\system32\xinput1_3.dll:xinput1_3.dll (00000000136B0000), size: 122880 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\xinput1_3.dll', fileVersion: 9.18.944.0
    C:\Windows\system32\ntmarta.dll:ntmarta.dll (000007FEFC490000), size: 184320 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\ntmarta.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385
    C:\Windows\System32\shdocvw.dll:shdocvw.dll (000007FEF60C0000), size: 212992 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\System32\shdocvw.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.18222
    D:\PROJECT\branch3\RFP_5.3\RFP_Client\Assets\Plugins\x86_64\UWKPlugin.dll:UWKPlugin.dll (000007FEF36A0000), size: 1110016 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'D:\PROJECT\branch3\RFP_5.3\RFP_Client\Assets\Plugins\x86_64\UWKPlugin.dll'
    C:\Windows\system32\dbghelp.dll:dbghelp.dll (000007FEF3B70000), size: 1200128 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\dbghelp.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.17514

========== OUTPUTING STACK TRACE ==================

RtlLookupFunctionEntry returned NULL function. Aborting stack walk.
    ========== END OF STACKTRACE ===========

Last edited: Jan 21, 2016
  44. Yann

Yann

45. uWebKit.com

uWebKit.com

@boggers Great, thanks for following up

@smeagols The mouse scroll message scrolls the view and doesn't adjust the zoom

@Yann I will file a ticket to add this support

@AntiDanilevski Can you possibly narrow this down at all, how is the lifetime of the WebView component managed, are you able to reproduce this when creating a clean project and loading the uWebKit package + examples into it? What version of Unity are you using and what rendering backend?

Thanks,
    - Josh
    http://www.uwebkit.com

46. AntiDanilevski

AntiDanilevski

Hello, Josh!

We managed to find a problem and what caused it:

"Сrash was due to the manipulation component UWKWebView in the method OnDestroy().

Simple example is looks:
    public class TestClass : MonoBehaviour
    {
    public string Url;
    private UWKWebView UWKView;
    void Start()
    {
    UWKView = UWKWebView.AddToGameObject(this.gameObject, Url, 400, 400);
    UWKView.Show();
    }

void OnDestroy()
    {
    //This block may be causing crash
    if(UWKView.Hide!=null)
    {
    UWKView.Hide();
    UWKView.Stop();
    }
    }
    }"

Thank you for the quick reply, hope it will help to make uWebkit better!

47. MS80

MS80

Hi, I've tested uWebKit demo and I'm very impressed!

Just 2 question:
    • Would the browser even work with the new Unity UI? Is it possible to create a tabbrowser with unity UI which is part of or embedded in a worldspace canvas?
    • it seems uWebKit even kind of works with windows native touch (click, scrollbar etc.), are there any known issues with touch input? Do you plan to integrate full touch support? Would uWebKit work with other touch assets like "touchscript"?

48. rathina

rathina

Hi is there any plugin Which will render html pages in to unity as a texture in android & iOS similar to uWebkit? I am trying with EasyWebview Texture, But its not rendering in android. I dont know where the problem or something i m missing in Player settings.

I am using Unity 5.3 and Samsung note4. Please help me

49. joaopaul

joaopaul

Hello.
    Does uWebKit allow loading video files locally and from the streamingassets? I mean, is there any chance to use it as a video player?

50. SystemDevel

SystemDevel

Hi MS80.
    Yes, i'm using UWebKit on a UI.RawImage Component part of a any type of Canvas

Also Yes!
    I'm using TouchScript to send touch information to uWebKit browser. I'd Include on UWKWebView.cs my own function publicvoidProcessTouch(intIDtouch,inttype,Vector3touchPos) and Works fine.