Search Unity

Disabling auto target adding

Discussion in 'Vuforia' started by BudsofBuds, Aug 2, 2019.

1. BudsofBuds

BudsofBuds

I'm trying to upgrade my project from 2017 to 2018, and I'm having an issue where it is loading targets I don't want loaded during runtime. In the old version, simply leaving the database unchecked solved the issue. However these now auto load and I don't know how to prevent this behaviour.

I've searched the thread but all the threads that come up are for the reverse problem (people trying to check the box when they no longer need to)

I have a set of target I use for aligning cloud targets to make sure that the objects are aligned the way they need to (Our company does video animations overlayed on top of painted window murals - so these need to look like they are 'on' the window) I use these internal targets for testing before I put everything up on the cloud for live release. However, now when updating the software to the new version it is now creating these targets in the scene, which is preventing the cloud targeting from working correctly. I'd really rather not have to rebuild all of these for internal use - we put them on the cloud to reduce file sizes.

I'm already past deadline on this - I'm upgrading the version to meet the 64 bit Android requirements that went into effect today. Please help.