Search Unity

1. Check out the Unite LA keynote for updates on the Visual Effect Editor, the FPS Sample, ECS, Unity for Film and more! Watch it now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Unity Pro & Visual Studio Professional Bundle gives you the tools you need to develop faster & collaborate more efficiently. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Improved Prefab workflow (includes Nested Prefabs!), 2D isometric Tilemap and more! Get the 2018.3 Beta now.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Want more efficiency in your development work? Sign up to receive weekly tech and creative know-how from Unity experts.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Improve your Unity skills with a certified instructor in a private, interactive classroom. Watch the overview now.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Want to see the most recent patch releases? Take a peek at the patch release page.
    Dismiss Notice

Disabling android dependencies update

Discussion in 'Extensions & OnGUI' started by lukagril, Apr 4, 2017.

1. lukagril

lukagril

Hello,

I successfully implemented Admob plugin and Google Play Services plugin in my android project. To get rid of some issues, I had to replace some libraries with older versions (10.1). After replacing them, I constantly get an update warning, and it is really bothering me. How do I disable those update checks ?

Regards, L

kk99 and Gurkirt13 like this.
  2. liortal

liortal

This is probably done because of the "Google play resolver" plugin. you can change that from its settings (Assets -> Google Play Services). In its settings, deselect "background resolution" and save.

This means that it won't resolve google play services dependencies automatically in the background anymore.

xano_saga and Gurkirt13 like this.
  3. saadali211

saadali211

FIXED THE ERROR IN THIS VIDEO