Search Unity

Disable log flood XRStats::SetStatFloat Failed. Stats queue full! Stats for this frame will be lost.

Discussion in 'AR/VR (XR) Discussion' started by AVOlight, Oct 7, 2019.

1. AVOlight

AVOlight

Hi,
    Please, please, please help me disable these warning logs from XRStats.
    is there a way to disable XRStats completely?

Attached Files:

2. williamj

williamj

Unity Technologies

Hello @AVOlight,

There is no way to disable stats completely right now. I will bring this up with my team to see if it's something we can accommodate as I know it's been brought up in the past. I will get back to you shortly on this.

Regardless, this behavior is strange and unexpected, Ii it possible to submit a repro project through our bug reporter?

Thanks,
    Will

AVOlight likes this.
  3. AVOlight

AVOlight

Hello and Thank you @williamj,
    this is my bad for some reason I thought having the Test Framework package was a dependency of the Entities package

after removing Test Framework package I no longer get these logs

Cheers,
    Nicklas

ANS_TT_VR likes this.
  4. ThisIsNik

ThisIsNik

Hi @williamj, I'm getting this same issue at the moment, a flood of the following message:

XRStats::SetStatFloat failed. Stats queue full! Stats for this frame will be lost.

I am testing using an Oculus Quest with link. I tried removing Test Framework package similar to AVOlight but the issue persists.

Sammyueru1 likes this.
  5. ANS_TT_VR

ANS_TT_VR

Hello there. Testing Unity 2019.3 with Rift S and I am getting this same warning, flooding my console. Has anyone found anything yet?

*EDIT: AVOlight is right. After removing that package the warning goes away. It fixed the problem for me.

6. Ninjastyler4

Ninjastyler4

i get the same thing, once i open the console, the fps drops to 1 and i get spammed with that message

7. colinleet

colinleet

Same thing here as soon as I open up the console I get flooded with dozens of these warnings every frame.

8. PeppeBoi

PeppeBoi

I have removed Test Framework package but still geting the same error message.

Is there someone that has an solution to this in 2020?

FyodorKrasniy likes this.
  9. FyodorKrasniy

FyodorKrasniy

Had the same issue with quest and link, removing the test framework helped -- using HDRP in 2020.1.5f

10. Xiaoki

Xiaoki

I am also getting this error even after removing the test framework. Any news yet?

11. magnetica

magnetica

same here.
    I noticed this error after an Oculus update.

12. Parfy3c

Parfy3c

Any update this on this? I am having the same problem testing a Quest 2 with Oculus Link. I don't have to take off the headset to get the error: XRStats::SetStatFloat failed. Stats queue full! Stats for this frame will be lost. I am getting this error even after removing the test framework.Using Unity 202.1.9f1 > XR Interaction Toolkit 0.9.4 > XR Plugin Management 3.2.16 > with XR Rig, a Tracked Pose Driver, XR Controller, XR Grab Interactable, and XR Direct Interactor.

13. kokutouchichi

kokutouchichi

2021 and this error seems to still persist. BUMP

14. alevjen

alevjen

I am also getting this error, but it only happens if the Console window is tabbed behind the Game window when I press play and then switch to it. If I dock the console window elsewhere it seems to work fine with no errors!

Last edited: Jan 22, 2021
  15. bromans

bromans

I found a workaround thanks to @alevjen answer, I pinned the console in front of the project tab and now it works fine. Previously it was pinned behind the Game tab.
    upload_2021-2-16_11-34-10.png

16. unity_16WE64TkKkYDdg

unity_16WE64TkKkYDdg

Confirmed, I didn't even check for Test Framework package, simply relocated the console to join scene window rather than game window. All errors ceased.

17. glenneroo

glenneroo

I was able to disable these warning when using Oculus Link by closing the OVRLint tool window.

18. jeremiespoken

jeremiespoken

This worked for me, but wondering if anyone else found a good solution

Kirito337 likes this.
  19. djhatvr

djhatvr

Bumping...

Hiding console is not a viable workaround. Not excited about removing Test Framework...

Any timeframe on fixing this?

20. djhatvr

djhatvr

I had to delete the UserSetings folder...

21. Abended

Abended

Hello from the future! Still this issue exists in 2023. Removing the test framework and restarting unity worked for me.
    LTS 2021.3.16f

Ony likes this.
  22. DiegoGonzalezOrtiz

DiegoGonzalezOrtiz

It works, ty :)

23. FunSTW

FunSTW

I believe the bug causing the game not to update frames is due to the GameView window being invisible.

Moving the GameView window to a visible position resolves the issue.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2024
  24. levi9000

levi9000

I'm doing performance testing in 2023.2.3f1, and suddenly started getting this log spam in my PRODUCTION build after disabling Multithreaded Rendering in the player settings. Maybe that will help someone.

I find it unbelievable that this log message is not behind some form of #IF... Classic.

Ony likes this.