Search Unity

Disable initialization log?

Discussion in 'Addressables' started by Elringus, Jul 22, 2019.

1. Elringus

Elringus

On every application start (entering editor play mode), the addressable system spits 7 lines of an initialization messages and I can't find any way to disable it. Is this an intended behavior?

SolarianZ likes this.
  2. unity_bill

unity_bill

All addressables info logging should only be enabled if the ADDRESSABLES_LOG_ALL is set as a compiler directive in your player settings. The init logs were bypassing that check.

That'll be fixed in the next release.

MoctezumaDev and Elringus like this.
  3. Egil-Sandfeld

Egil-Sandfeld

Using Addressables 1.1.5

Having this in Player Settings:

in Editor and Development Builds I get this in the Log:

Addressables - runtime data operation completed with status = Succeeded, result = UnityEngine.AddressableAssets.Initialization.ResourceManagerRuntimeData.
    Addressables - loading initialization objects.
    Addressables - loading content catalogs, 1 found.
    Addressables - loading content catalog from jar:file:///data/app/[bundleid]-bUhsscQXa2cC4Mdi2lQVUA==/base.apk!/assets/aa/Android/catalog.json.
    Addressables - added provider UnityEngine.ResourceManagement.ResourceProviders.LegacyResourcesProvider with id UnityEngine.ResourceManagement.ResourceProviders.LegacyResourcesProvider.
    Addressables - added provider UnityEngine.ResourceManagement.ResourceProviders.AssetBundleProvider with id UnityEngine.ResourceManagement.ResourceProviders.AssetBundleProvider.
    Addressables - added provider UnityEngine.ResourceManagement.ResourceProviders.BundledAssetProvider with id UnityEngine.ResourceManagement.ResourceProviders.BundledAssetProvider.
    Addressables - initialization complete.

How do I remove these from the log?