Search Unity

1. The Unity Pro & Visual Studio Professional Bundle gives you the tools you need to develop faster & collaborate more efficiently. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want more efficiency in your development work? Sign up to receive weekly tech and creative know-how from Unity experts.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Participate with students all over the world and build projects to teach people. Join now!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Build games and experiences that can load instantly and without install. Explore the Project Tiny Preview today!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Improve your Unity skills with a certified instructor in a private, interactive classroom. Watch the overview now.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Want to see the most recent patch releases? Take a peek at the patch release page.
    Dismiss Notice

Disable FreeLook Axis Control during a blend from timeline

Discussion in 'Cinemachine' started by YuriyPopov, Nov 26, 2018.

1. YuriyPopov

YuriyPopov

I'm using timeline to do cutscenes for my game and I want to blend from a cutscene to gameplay smoothly. Problem is that during the blend the axis control of the Free Look rig moves it and this can make the blend shaky. How can I disable the axis control of the freelook from timeline?

2. Gregoryl

Gregoryl

Unity Technologies

You need to set the FL axis input name to blank. You could try adding a script to the FL that does this if and only if there is a blend in progress (brain.IsBlending)

3. YuriyPopov

YuriyPopov

Are there any events I can hook into? I cant seem to find them. Or do I just do it in a Update?

4. Gregoryl

Gregoryl

Unity Technologies

The brain does emit an CameraActivated event, and each vcam has an activation event.

upload_2018-11-29_9-28-19.png

upload_2018-11-29_9-28-42.png