Search Unity

Disable automatic anim "Loop Time" check box

Discussion in 'Animation' started by haywirephoenix, Jun 13, 2019.

1. haywirephoenix

haywirephoenix

Is there a way to not have unity automatically check "Loop Time" for every new animation clip?

With importing textures, you can create an import preset. I wish we could do the same with animation clips. I will have this box unchecked for a lot of animations. Multi object editing is not supported either.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2019
  2. haywirephoenix

haywirephoenix

Anyone know how to fix this?

3. zaniocz

zaniocz

Hi haywirephoenix,

Is this for animations created from the Editor or animations when importing a FBX?
    As far I can see if you create an animation in the Editor (Create -> Animation) the "Loop Time" option is unchecked by default, I can see this setting checked by default when you select an object in the Hierarchy view and create an animation with the Create button in the animation window (which also creates the Animator component and Animator asset in the gameobject selected)

4. haywirephoenix

haywirephoenix

Interesting, I will try that thank you. This is for creating animations in the Editor, it also happens if you click the dropdown in the Animation tab and select "Create New Clip" on an object that already has an animator component.