Search Unity

Feedback Digital Gamer Cafe: Order food and track orders from your game view, no matter what you're doing

Discussion in 'Works In Progress - Archive' started by onedar45, Mar 24, 2021.

?

I feel like...

1. ...this is an awesome idea!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. ...this doesn't make sense

100.0%
  1. onedar45

onedar45

My brother spent some time in Asia when he was in the military, and had an epiphany when he went into some of these gaming cafes. If you don't know, these cafes are popular in the east where you can sit down to play some PC games, order food, and eat while you play.

Well.. we want to do the same thing on a larger scale, and I'd love your feedback. We are using Unity to build an overlay ecosystem that allows you to easily order food from restaurants near you. There are non-invasive UI elements that overlay the game so you never have to take your eyes off of the action. All UI elements are toggleable as well.

As a plus: this overlays the entire system. So whether you are playing games, watching netflix, working on an essay, or making a post about your new idea - you can order food with a few easy clicks!

If this sounds interesting, please take a look at our demo and let us know if you'd be interested in seeing this project succeed. We aren't asking for any money. We don't want any personal information. We just want to get this idea out there to see if people like it. Thanks for your time today!

https://www.younibble.com/demo.html