Search Unity

1. Unity 6 Preview is now available. To find out what's new, have a look at our Unity 6 Preview blog post.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity is excited to announce that we will be collaborating with TheXPlace for a summer game jam from June 13 - June 19. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice

Question Diffusion Profiles and multiple addressable projects

Discussion in 'High Definition Render Pipeline' started by SlfThd517, Mar 20, 2024.

1. SlfThd517

SlfThd517

I already posted a similar question in the "Addressables" forum, but I thought I would ask it here.
    I use Unity addressables to build an HDRP scene in one project ("the builder") and then dynamically load and use it in a separate "client" project.
    The scene is a landscape built with assets from Nature Manufacturer Forest Unit Asset. As per their instructions, I configured the project's HDRP global settings to include the Diffusion Profiles they provide.
    I can actually load and see the scene in the other (client) project. But some of the colors are off (more reds instead of greens). It seems as though the addressables system does a good job of packaging all the dependencies, including the various materials and shaders. But HDRP global settings in the client project does not have the Diffusion Profiles set up.
    Does anybody here have experience with HDRP scenes using addressables across multiple projects?