Search Unity

Feedback Did the two-factor authentication, but still got the message I didn't do it when posting a job

Discussion in 'Unity Connect' started by manutoo, Jul 5, 2019.

1. manutoo

manutoo

Hello,

Did the two-factor authentication, but still got the message I didn't do it when posting a job, so now my job should be checked by the supervisor and there's no way to track anything... :(

Plus pasting text in the description in latest Firefox makes the whole page go blank and need to restart everything... :confused:

Last edited: Jul 5, 2019
    Rafarel and xpenxer like this.
  2. fromfame

fromfame

I got the same thing even when i did the two-factor auth, but for posting my project to showcase :/

Also when I tried posting in a group

3. xpenxer

xpenxer

I'm having the exact same issue, does anyone know how to fix this?

4. manutoo

manutoo

@xpenxer,
    I re-enabled the two-factor authentication, but by manually going to my account settings, then I logged out of Connect, then logged back in (it didn't ask for the two-factor authentication code nor anything else), and then I posted my job offer and it worked.

The 1st job offer was accepted by the supervisor on Tuesday, 3 business days after I had posted it.

5. kyra_unity478

kyra_unity478

I'm having the exact same problem, either after removing and re-enabling 2FA and logging in and out.
    It didn't ask for 2FA the second time but it still wouldn't let me post.

Please help!

6. Lindiii

Lindiii

Hi all, I'm having the same problem! Ive authorized the two-step authorization, and I've been waiting a week for my drafts to post... how can we fix this?

I still can't post without a supervisor reviewing my posts...

7. Kutcenko_D

Kutcenko_D

Where is the administration? to fix this bug

8. Andreas12345

Andreas12345

have the same problem.
    the connect thing is a mess :(

9. Rafarel

Rafarel

Same problem here, I was adding my game so I wrote a lot of stuff to complete my fist post and when I submitted it I got a message about 2FA that is not enabled (But it is !) and the web page reload itself then I lost all my content I wrote the last hour ...

:'( Yes I'm crying right now ...