Search Unity

Did Live Streaming in Unity is Possible?

Discussion in 'Scripting' started by Alexander21, Nov 17, 2020.

1. Alexander21

Alexander21

Hi All

In our app we are trying to live streaming What the user played. If the user played it should be lively visible in twitch,fb,and youtube. Is it possible to live streaming in twitch, fb, and youtube. Is there any Assets available for live streaming in unity.

I have tried Advanced Agoro. But they are asking for install OBS Software. Then only it live stream the user plays. I dont want any extra software for live streaming.

Is there any OBS packages available in unity Itself.

So I have tried NVID Free Assets. But I have found difficult for running the assets.

How far is possible? is it easy? Actually Our Objective is to user should stream their play in the social networks(Twitch, FB, Youtube).

Did any one have tried the render streaming your play in Twitch,FB,and youtube...

Thanks in Advance.

2. Kurt-Dekker

Kurt-Dekker

This is by FAR the easiest way: let the other software and operating system handle all the "hard stuff" between.

There might be some assets on the Unity Asset Store that get you what you want, so definitely check there.

If you don't wan't to do either of those things, you'd need to integrate your own video capture, compression and transmission mechanisms, and then you would also have to make it play nicely with Unity.

matkoniecz and Joe-Censored like this.