Search Unity

Dictation Recognizer not stopping

Discussion in 'VR' started by hdin898, Mar 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hdin898

hdin898

Hello

My dictationRecognizer.stop() does not seem to be working, the dictationRecognizer.Status before I call stop() is 1 which is "running" but after I call it it's still 1 and I don't see any errors. This is preventing me from starting my keyword recognizer I think, as when I try to start keyword recognizer or PhraseRecognitionSystem.Restart() it goes into an exception. Does anyone have an idea how to fix this or have a way to work around this?

I have tried unsubscribing the events for dictationRecognizer before I stop it but it doesn't seem to help. I have also tried calling dictationRecognizer.dispose() but that produces and exception too.

I'm using I2CPP if that matters in any way.

2. JasonCostanza

JasonCostanza

Unity Technologies

What version of the editor are you working in?

3. hdin898

hdin898

Hi sorry for the delay

My unity editorversion is unity 2017.2.0f3

Thanks for the reply

4. JasonCostanza

JasonCostanza

Unity Technologies

Hey @hdin898 go ahead and file a bug for us. I think I was able to reproduce the issue but I'd like to check out your project too so my sample size is more than 1.

Please submit your bug in a repro project and paste to me the bug number here in a reply or PM. I will check it out and pass it to our developers if it checks out.

In the meantime you can try using PhraseRecognitionSystem.Shutdown(); I think that might stop the recognizer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.