Search Unity

DEXSOFT-Games: SCI-FI Corridors LEVEL

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by dexsoft-games, Feb 23, 2011.

1. dexsoft-games

dexsoft-games

I didnt realised that this section for assets is opened so I moved our thread from Collaboration here:

We just published new AMAZING quality pack: Sci-Fi Corridors - Complete Level

This pack contains a sample map and 7 corridor elements plus a door frame to connect them with each
    other.
    We made complete Unity project folder, you can test level in Unity WebPlayer!

All textures are generated from high poly geometry and contain absolutely exact normal and
    displacement information.
    This pack is based on the corridor construction set and the sci-fi textures pack 4.
    Many textures are downsized compared to the texture pack.
    Textures come with diffuse, spec, height, and normal maps. Some additional textures have light emission
    maps. Spec maps are copied into the alpha channel of the diffuse map. Most shaders read them this way.
    The sample map is made from different layers/sub meshes. This way each room is a separated mesh
    connected to another room via door frames. This allows scene management for optimization. You can
    place portals, use occlusion culling or even simple camera-far-pane culling could work.
    Thus this sample map is a good playground for testing rendering features and performance.
    All models come with a second unique non-overlapping uv-set. This allows lightmapping or any other
    layering technique.
    So, have fun and create some virtual worlds!

First week rebate offer only 29.99€
    instead of 49.99€
    40% rebate
    More details on: www.dexsoft-games.com

2. junkyardog

junkyardog

Picked it up.

One question just come to mind, does the Complete Level contain the same assets as the Construction Set plus the build up level?

3. dexsoft-games

dexsoft-games

It contain a lot of models from that Constr Set plus we added some models. But we joined models from CS and for example, one complete corridor is only ONE model which is much better, also we used a lots of textures from our SCI-FI 4 texture pack and added new models.
    Construction set is a nice ADD-ON for this level because with those models you can expand this level into lot bigger one, or more.

4. IonDave

IonDave

This is very nice, very pro work as usual from Dexsoft.

5. mrbdrm

mrbdrm

sorry to say this but the name is kinda funny :)
    good model tho .

6. dexsoft-games

dexsoft-games

Yes we will find better name like ThunderSoft or something like that ;)

7. JeffAU

JeffAU

I tried changing the default level but I found that the corridor sections with 3 doors have colliders over 2 of the doorways.

For example, in the first corridor section where the player starts. It has 3 doorways, only one is used in the demo but there are 2 other doorways - I just couldn't add corridors to those doorways due to the builtin colliders. Any chance of removing the colliders from those doorways?

Thanks

JeffAU